Page: 1

Dear Evan Hansen- for sale- December 2, 2pm

gb3212
Swing
Swing

I bought tickets for DEH for my upcoming NYC trip but unfortunately I can't go anymore. The show is on December 2, 2017 at 2pm, and the seats are in Mezzanine Left Row F. I'm selling both tickets for $699 which is less than I paid!

batboysings
Understudy
Understudy

Hi, I'm looking for one ticket so if you're willing to split this (or if anyone wants to share) please let me know! Thanks.

gb3212
Swing
Swing

Tickets are still available. PM your best offer if interested!

chuckydisc
Broadway Star
Broadway Star

gb3212 said: "I bought tickets for DEH for my upcoming NYC trip but unfortunately I can't go anymore. The show is on December 2, 2017 at 2pm, and the seats are in Mezzanine Left Row F. I'm selling both tickets for $699 which is less than I paid!"

$350 each for Rear Mezz AFTER Ben leaves?!?

HA HA HA

gb3212
Swing
Swing

No need to be rude chuckydisc. If I'm a sucker for paying more than that when I first bought the tickets, then so be it. Some of us just want to enjoy a broadway show when we visit the big apple, and $350 is still cheaper than Stubhub after all of their fees

Updated On: 11/6/17 at 02:10 PM
michaelhale
Stand-by
Stand-by

chuckydisc said: "gb3212 said: "I bought tickets for DEH for my upcoming NYC trip but unfortunately I can't go anymore. The show is on December 2, 2017 at 2pm, and the seats are in Mezzanine Left Row F. I'm selling both tickets for $699 which is less than I paid!"

$350 each for Rear Mezz AFTER Ben leaves?!?

HA HA HA

"

Calm down? It's a sold out show and they're taking the loss for service fees. The show can be great without Ben, we don't even know how Galvin will be, and if MLB is still going to be Evan for the Wednesday matinee's then whoever buys these will be getting a performance many are saying is completely on par with Ben Platt's (myself included). 

Good luck selling the tickets, GB! 

chuckydisc
Broadway Star
Broadway Star

gb3212 said: "If I'm a sucker for paying more than that when I first bought the tickets, then so be it."

IF?!?

haterobics Profile Photohaterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

michaelhale said: "The show can be greatwithout Ben, we don't even know how Galvin will be, and if MLB is still going to be Evan for the Wednesday matinee's then whoever buys these will be getting a performance many are saying is completely on par with Ben Platt's (myself included)."

Didn't they say the future Evans would also be taking Wednesday and Saturday matinees off? In which case, it doesn't matter how Galvin is in the role, since he wouldn't be at this one?