Page: 1

Sylvia Rush/Lottery

_IrisTInkerbell Profile Photo_IrisTInkerbell Profile Photo
_IrisTInkerbell
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Sylvia Rush/Lottery#1
Posted: 11/10/15 at 2:37pm

I could't find a topic about this, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Has anybody done their rush recently? Where are the seats located and what time did you buy them?

And I know the lottery is brand new, but if anybody wins it, I'd be interested to know where those seats are, too.

I asked them on Twitter and they said "most likely rear mezz and balcony" for the rush, but it would be great to know what that means in reality, or if they do indeed give away spare orch tickets early in the day or whatever. They aren't selling out, so I don't see why they wouldn't!

Updated On: 11/10/15 at 02:37 PM
legally_popular Profile Photolegally_popular Profile Photo
legally_popular
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Sylvia Rush/Lottery#2
Posted: 11/10/15 at 3:31pm

I got a rush ticket around 12:30pm for a Saturday matinee. AMAZING seats - dead center about 4 or 5 rows back. However, I don't know if it is this common to get such a good seat and so close to curtain because it was Halloween, which can be a slow day for some shows. Plus, the woman next to me (who paid full price) told me that I was in her husband's seat, which she bought in advance but "returned" over the phone that morning and the box office resold it. I think a couple people around me had rush tickets though too. 

_IrisTInkerbell Profile Photo_IrisTInkerbell Profile Photo
_IrisTInkerbell
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Sylvia Rush/Lottery#3
Posted: 11/10/15 at 9:08pm

well that's pretty sweet!

Anyone else any experiences?

Paciencia y fe Profile PhotoPaciencia y fe Profile Photo
Paciencia y fe
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
Sylvia Rush/Lottery#4
Posted: 11/12/15 at 1:59pm

Our rush tickets on Tuesday were house right, front row.  The man in the box office said the seats were full view.  I had a little difficulty seeing some of the action, particularly when Sylvia was down on the floor.

VintageSnarker
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Sylvia Rush/Lottery#5
Posted: 11/12/15 at 3:23pm

I met someone else who had also done the rush and gotten front row tickets.