Page: 1

Ashley Spencer joins 'Rock of Ages' as Sherrie on May 10.

beautywickedlover
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Ashley Spencer will be taking over the role of Sherrie in the Broadway production of 'Rock of Ages' on May 10. I'm interested to see what she will brng to this role. Before the national tour of this musical started I heard that she was going to originate this role on tour, but that apparently changed after she was offered to be an original castmember in 'Priscella'.

Ashley Spencer to Take on 'Sherrie' in ROCK OF AGES, 5/10
spicegirlsaloud
Understudy
Understudy
I think she will be great in that role
The Pud
Stand-by
Stand-by
True to the story line, she is a girl fromt he midwest. And isn't it funny that Jeremy Jordan's first broadway show was Rock of Ages. 6 degrees of separation!
NYTheatre01 Profile PhotoNYTheatre01 Profile Photo
NYTheatre01
Stand-by
Stand-by
Ashley Spencer will make a great "Sherrie." Can't wait to see her in this role. Ashley Spencer and Jeremy Jordan (engaged) both leads on Broadway! Awesome!
Blockhead24 Profile PhotoBlockhead24 Profile Photo
Blockhead24
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I really want to see her in this role and I will but I've been dying to see Katie Webber play Sherrie..anyone know how they're splitting up the week?
Bettyboy72 Profile PhotoBettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I love Ashley and I'm sorry she has to perform in this degrading sideshow. I hope her stay is a brief one.
"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello
adamgreer Profile Photoadamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Ashley Spencer was excellent when I saw her in Hairspray.
goodoneinlou2
Stand-by
Stand-by
While I am excited that Ashley is back treading the boards... I strongly feel that her talents (thus far) are greatly underused. She was a bright spot in the horrid Grease revival (majorly outshining Osnes IMO) and since leaving Priscilla, the Diva vocals just simply haven't been the same.

I'm a huge fan of Ashley's and really feel she could go on to much bigger things. I've seen ROA twice before, but may have to return simply to enjoy her in the role.