Skip to main content Skip to footer site map

Page: 1

Sherie Rene Scott as you have NEVER seen her before...

TheatreFan4 Profile PhotoTheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The year is 1990.

The place is Radio City Music Hall.

Sherie Rene Scott IS April O'Neil IN

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Coming Out of our Shells Tour

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM6tge9sBBU

It's horrible. The camera shots are worse. The music is EVEN worse. This trumps Pokemon Live.

Shredder professes his hate for music in best way, through song.
"Hi there, we represent The Broadway Better Business Players for a Better Tomorrow. We're trying to start a petition to get second rate shows taken off the marquee and with your help we can stop Mamma Mia from ever playing again." -Brad Jones in Suburban Knights

"Is it true you have Ralph Jr at the bottom of your purse in a jar of formaldehyde?" - Felicia
"No, but I wish I did so I could shove it down your throat!" - Bernadette

"This play is sh*t! This play is sh*t! F*CK YOU TERRENCE MCNALLY!!"- Patti LuPone as an angry theatre goer at 'Master Class'

"Being normal is VASTLY overrated..."
- Aggie Cromwell
Updated On: 9/5/09 at 01:36 AM
eatlasagna
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
that was awesome! haha.. was that really Billy Zane as Shredder?!?!?
TheatreFan4
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
According to IMDB it's Beau Allen
"Hi there, we represent The Broadway Better Business Players for a Better Tomorrow. We're trying to start a petition to get second rate shows taken off the marquee and with your help we can stop Mamma Mia from ever playing again." -Brad Jones in Suburban Knights

"Is it true you have Ralph Jr at the bottom of your purse in a jar of formaldehyde?" - Felicia

"This play is sh*t! This play is sh*t! F*CK YOU TERRENCE MCNALLY!!"- Patti LuPone as an angry theatre goer at 'Master Class'

- Aggie Cromwell
TBone Profile PhotoTBone Profile Photo
TBone
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
I used to have that on VHS! My younger brother and I used to be OBSESSED with anything and everything TMNT.
"Where nothing ever grows Where no one ever goes In lands of storms and snows We'll plant one burning rose, love..."
TheatreFan4
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I want to have her sign a VHS of it for me. JUST to see her reaction.

- Aggie Cromwell
BwayTday Profile PhotoBwayTday Profile Photo
BwayTday
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
she would slaughter you....

But, ya, I bet she looks back at this, and it makes Little Mermaid seem like heaven.
LizzieCurry Profile PhotoLizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I HAD THIS ON VHS! THANKS FOR POSTING!

omg.
"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt
TheatreFan4
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
This video disturbs me...

- Aggie Cromwell
HollyGolightly2 Profile PhotoHollyGolightly2 Profile Photo
HollyGolightly2
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Woah!

I had heard of the TMNT Coming Out of Our Shells Tour before, but I had no idea Sherie Rene Scott was in it.
B3TA07 Profile PhotoB3TA07 Profile Photo
B3TA07
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
SHE IS SO COMMITTED!! OMG HAHA
-Benjamin
--http://www.benjaminadgate.com/
TheatreFan4
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I now understand why she thinks so low on fan interaction.

- Aggie Cromwell
Love the Tussin
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
I thought this thread was gonna have a pic of her naked.
Let me watch your toes and fingers twitch.
CATSNYrevival Profile PhotoCATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I want to have her sign a VHS of it for me. JUST to see her reaction.

I did just that when I saw Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. It was the day of the Tony awards and I felt bad, but that was the only day I was able to see the show that week. She laughed a little and said that I helped put the evening into perspective for her. Honestly, I was obsessed with that show when I was a kid. I guess it was my first exposure to live theatre even though it wasn't a conventional musical. It probably fueled my eventual love for Broadway.

Sherie went on to better things and I believe Gregory Butler who played one of the foot clan members is the same Gregory Butler who played Fred Casely in the Chicago revival. There were a few other cast members with Broadway credits as well. Plus, the sets for the tour were designed by Eugene Lee and Jules Fisher and Peggy Eisenhower created the lighting design all of whom were relatively established designers on Broadway long before 1990.
TheatreFan4
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
She sure has come a long way...

- Aggie Cromwell
zepka102 Profile Photozepka102 Profile Photo
zepka102
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I remember buying this at Ames and being so excited to take it home and watch it. I opened it up, put it in the VCR, and it was all static. It was a bad copy. I was upset, but my mom wouldn't get a new one for me.

I'd say this was the high point of her career :-P
::bust a move::
luvtheEmcee Profile PhotoluvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I love this.
A work of art is an invitation to love.
broadwaybaby086
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I saw that on tour when I was a wee lass! I have the recording on cassette somewhere at my parents' house.
"I'll cut you, Tracee Beazer!!!! ...Just kidding. I'd never cut anyone." -Tina Maddigan, 9/30/06, WS stage door
Avatar: JULIE "EFFING" WHITE, 2007 TONY WINNER. Thank God. I'm thinking about legally changing my name to Lizzie Curry...
Rathnait62 Profile PhotoRathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Good for her! It was early in her career, very early (obviously) and she was able to make a living and hone her performing skills while learning about touring and being onstage, and all it entails. I admire her for going out and doing that.
Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson
darquegk Profile Photodarquegk Profile Photo
darquegk
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Speaking of Pokemon Live, I just found the libretto for the show... wow is it awful.

Parts of it are even in Engrish! The damned CARTOON wasn't even in Engrish! WtF?
Bwayfan39
Stand-by
Stand-by
I rember seeing this earlier last year...she sure has come a long way..but I still think she sounded great in this...she was probably around 21 when she did this and sounds extremely mature. But I think my favorite part of this is seeing her as a curly haired brunette!
LizzieCurry Profile PhotoLizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Speaking of Pokemon Live, I just found the libretto for the show... wow is it awful.

Parts of it are even in Engrish! The damned CARTOON wasn't even in Engrish! WtF?

What?! Ha!

BTW, there's a previous BWW thread on Pokemon Live: https://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.cfm?thread=1000584
"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt
J'aime GG Profile PhotoJ'aime GG Profile Photo
J'aime GG
Understudy
Understudy
"I hate music; I think it's the worst. I hate music, and you heard it first." Watch out Sondheim.
AndAllThatJazz22
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I honestly think that I lost a small amount of respect for her after seeing that. It'll wear off by tomorrow, though. I'm a lover of SRS and I will always be a lover of SRS.
"There's nothing good on. The media hates Christmas. The media loves vampires, though. Maybe they will show a Twilight Christmas."
-Danmeg's 10 year old son.
emilyfaye48 Profile Photoemilyfaye48 Profile Photo
emilyfaye48
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
oh my this is wonderful. I mean that hair
Without bread we'd just be hungry but without theatre we'd be dead