Page: 5

Which Airport? - Madonna at BAM

Jordan Catalano Profile PhotoJordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Which Airport? - Madonna at BAM#101
Posted: 6/14/19 at 9:18pm
I can’t stop listening to “God Control”.
ArtMan
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Which Airport? - Madonna at BAM#102
Posted: 6/16/19 at 12:28am

I have to eat my words.  I really like the new cd.  Upon, first listen, I thought it was okay.  The second listen...it got better.  My third listen...even better.  Soon, I will end up saying...I love it.

ArtMan
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Which Airport? - Madonna at BAM#103
Posted: 6/16/19 at 12:28am

double

Updated On: 6/16/19 at 12:28 AM
Miles2Go2 Profile PhotoMiles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Which Airport? - Madonna at BAM#104
Posted: 6/16/19 at 10:05am
I love. It definitely features some of the weirder more experimental stuff she’s ever done, which is a strength in my opinion. Her best album since Confessions on a Dance Floor.
inception Profile Photoinception Profile Photo
inception
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
Which Airport? - Madonna at BAM#105
Posted: 6/22/19 at 12:22am

Jumping in here late. I was down in Vegas to see Celine Dion the weekend of May 17-20 ( a long weekend in Canada) & had such a good time that while I was there I booked airfare to go down again on our long-weekend in November. I looked at the price of Gaga tickets in November & balked. I got a ticket for Donny & Marie as it will be one of their final weekends. I hadn't been paying close attention to Madaonna's dates as I had resigned myself that I wouldn't be seeing any Madame X shows. Then that  Monday morning I got the email listing the Vegas dates & realized it was for the weekend in November I had just booked airfare for. I went through all the same drama I read about on this thread putting in a request for tickets. But then when tickets were being confirmed I got an email saying my request had not been accepted. The weird thing was, the email said my request for tickets to Philidephia was not accepted. I was confused, I found the number for whatever ticket agency & called & was like "I didn't request tickets for Philidephia." They were like, somebody just sent out the wrong template, it means Las Vegas even if it days Philidelphia. What a shoddy operation. Anyways, when the public Ticketmaster sale went on I was able to get a seat. I'm sitting a few rows back from where I sat for Celine, but for about $100 more than Celine. With the current exchange rate it will hurt when I get my credit card statement. I'm going to the Sunday Vegas show. For Saturday I have already got a ticket for the new Spiegelworld show "Atomic Saloon" & might also see the new Cirque show R.U.N.- but since that only opens in October there are zero discounts, & they have it listed as being only 75 minutes long. So I might pass on that & see something else.