Page: 4

RuPaul’s Drag Race UK Season 2 (With Spoilers)- Page 4

rosscoe(au) Profile Photo
rosscoe(au)
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 8/20/05

RuPaul’s Drag Race UK Season 2

Posted: 2/19/21 at 7:54am

That was a huge mess of a snatch game, it was cringe worthy in places and semi uncomfortable to watch 

Well I didn't want to get into it, but he's a Satanist. Every full moon he sacrifices 4 puppies to the Dark Lord and smears their blood on his paino. This should help you understand the score for Wicked a little bit more. Tazber's: Reply to Is Stephen Schwartz a Practicing Christian
Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 5/15/03

Posted: 2/21/21 at 3:57pm

Bimini’s ‘Katie Price’ Impression - Snatch Game | RuPaul’s Drag Race UK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkWNpRuhx7g

I do think this ranks way up there in Snatch Game performances for me.

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.
SouthernCakes
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 7/29/19

Posted: 2/25/21 at 11:21pm
Agreed! She was brilliant. Tonight’s episode was uneventful. But worked out the right way. I don’t think Ru quit gets Bimini so I don’t see her winning.
Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 10/9/05

Posted: 2/25/21 at 11:53pm
Sister Sister’s reads were amazing. But yeah it was her time to go. It also really continues to bother me what he did to his face because I thought he was cute before. But damn - thats just an excess of absolutely unnecessary work.
Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
Broadway Legend

Posted: 3/4/21 at 3:14pm

I'm hoping someone is able to decipher Awhoras punchline to her joke. 

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.
Kad Profile Photo
Kad
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 11/5/05

Posted: 3/4/21 at 6:49pm
Considering UK doesn't seem to censor very much on the show, it had to have been pretty damn filthy.
"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend

Posted: 3/4/21 at 7:43pm

I really hope someone can decipher it. And I also really hope RPDR stops these damn stand-up comedy challenges. They're constantly more cringeworthy than they are funny and just make for awkward AF episodes. Lawrence should have been in the bottom along with Tayce. At least Awhora really made them laugh.

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
Broadway Legend

Posted: 3/4/21 at 9:13pm

I haven't been able to find the uncensored version that WOW posted but here is a transcript posted on Metro News. I guess we now know what is too far to say on the BBC. :)

https://metro.co.uk/2021/03/04/rupauls-drag-race-uk-what-did-awhora-say-in-x-rated-stand-up-14190399/

SouthernCakes
Broadway Legend

Posted: 3/4/21 at 11:14pm
Honestly this whole episode just has me so Team Bimini!! Lawrence came off as so insecure. I get that he felt hurt that his friend might do that but at the end of the day only one person can win? So she was being smart.
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend

Posted: 3/5/21 at 12:34am
Yeah i think about 3 weeks ago is when I really started to go all in on Bimini. Every single week she just gets better and better and to go from almost being eliminated in the first episode to bring a serious contender for the crown is pretty awesome.
SouthernCakes
Broadway Legend

Posted: 3/5/21 at 12:27pm
Yes! And I just love how she’s not frazzled and just flies above the drama. Like her saying who cares where you go just slay it in whatever slot your in. Such confidence. Into her. Lawerence is grating to me now.