Page: 2

Shia LaBeouf arrested

Jon
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Shia LaBeouf arrested #26
Posted: 11/6/07 at 11:35am
He was also in that awful second Charlie's Angels movie. "Full Throttle?"

he seems like a major dickhead in talk show interviews.
Pippin Profile PhotoPippin Profile Photo
Pippin
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Shia LaBeouf arrested #27
Posted: 11/6/07 at 11:46am
that's just what I was about to say, Jon. a major douche-vibe is what I get from his interviews.
"I'm an American, Damnit!!! And if it's three things I don't believe in, it's quitting and math."
scott68 Profile Photoscott68 Profile Photo
scott68
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Shia LaBeouf arrested #28
Posted: 11/6/07 at 11:56am
From what I hear, Elijah's getting his own "void" filled these days...
"Why, I make more money than... than... than Calvin Coolidge! PUT TOGETHER!"
~Lina Lamont

My name wasn't, isn't, and will never be Scott.
Liverpool Profile PhotoLiverpool Profile Photo
Liverpool
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Shia LaBeouf arrested #29
Posted: 11/6/07 at 12:35pm
I'd fill elijah's void.
Calvin Profile PhotoCalvin Profile Photo
Calvin
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Shia LaBeouf arrested #30
Posted: 11/6/07 at 12:37pm
Somehow, I don't think it would take five cups of wine to get Elijah to come again.
best12bars Profile Photobest12bars Profile Photo
best12bars
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Shia LaBeouf arrested #31
Posted: 11/6/07 at 1:10pm
You'd have a chip on your shoulder too if everyone thought you played the oldest daughter on The Cosby Show.
"Jaws is the Citizen Kane of movies."
blocked: logan2, Diamonds3, Hamilton22
Pippin Profile PhotoPippin Profile Photo
Pippin
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Shia LaBeouf arrested #32
Posted: 11/6/07 at 1:28pm
oh, besty!!! you and your running gags!!
"I'm an American, Damnit!!! And if it's three things I don't believe in, it's quitting and math."
Borstalboy Profile PhotoBorstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Shia LaBeouf arrested #33
Posted: 11/6/07 at 3:01pm
IS that, in fact, his mug shot? Looks like a high school photo.
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing. ~ Muhammad Ali
Calvin Profile PhotoCalvin Profile Photo
Calvin
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Shia LaBeouf arrested #34
Posted: 11/6/07 at 3:13pm
His talk show sucked. He and Lenny Kravitz made a pretty hot couple, though.
blueroses
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Shia LaBeouf arrested #35
Posted: 11/6/07 at 3:37pm
Jon, I agree. He strikes me as someone who was coddled and told how special and wonderful he was waaay more often than he should have while growing up. He seems a little too in love with himself.
futurenala Profile Photofuturenala Profile Photo
futurenala
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Shia LaBeouf arrested #36
Posted: 11/6/07 at 6:40pm
Date of Birth
11 June 1986, Los Angeles, California, USA

Birth Name
Shia Saide LaBeouf

Height
5' 10" (1.79 m)

Mini Biography
Shia Saide LaBeouf was born June 11, 1986, in Los Angeles, California, to Jeffrey LaBeouf and Shayna Saide, and is an only child. His parents are divorced, and he lives with his mom in Los Angeles. He started his career by doing stand-up comedy around places in his neighborhood, such as coffee clubs. One day, he saw a friend of his acting on "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman" (1993), and wanted to become an actor. Shia and his mom talked it over, and the next day he started looking for an agent. He searched in the yellow pages, called one up, and did a stand-up routine in front of him. They liked him and signed him, and then he started auditioning. He's well known for playing Louis Stevens in the popular Disney Channel series "Even Stevens" (2000) and has won a Daytime Emmy for his performance.
"Robin De Jesus has issues"~ JANET DACAL "Yeah, and that's putting it lightly"~ ANDREA BURNS "If you watched CBS on June 15th , I was nominated for a Tony... And I was in Camp"~ ROBIN DE JESUS "...but I ^&#$@*% made you believe I was Italian!"~MATTHEW MORRISON http://legallybrownonbroadway.com/
iHeartMyGeek Profile PhotoiHeartMyGeek Profile Photo
iHeartMyGeek
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Shia LaBeouf arrested #37
Posted: 11/6/07 at 6:46pm
Let us not forget that he was in CONSTANTINE.

Shame. I figured he might actually turn out normal.
"I can't figure out what kind of life this is, comedy or tragedy, I just know it's showbiz. And what if I don't agree with the lines I have to read? They don't pay me enough, the way I see it."
Jane2 Profile PhotoJane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Shia LaBeouf arrested #38
Posted: 11/6/07 at 11:35pm
With a middle name like Sadie, what do you expect?
<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES
ahmelie Profile Photoahmelie Profile Photo
ahmelie
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Shia LaBeouf arrested #39
Posted: 11/6/07 at 11:38pm
Obviously all you old queens don't know that Walgreens is the hottest shIt in town.

It is.

And I've wanted to tap LaBeouf since I was about 11.
Theatre is a safe place to do the unsafe things that need to be done. -John Patrick Shanley
futurenala
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Shia LaBeouf arrested #40
Posted: 11/7/07 at 4:17pm
*sigh*
"Robin De Jesus has issues"~ JANET DACAL "Yeah, and that's putting it lightly"~ ANDREA BURNS "If you watched CBS on June 15th , I was nominated for a Tony... And I was in Camp"~ ROBIN DE JESUS "...but I ^&#$@*% made you believe I was Italian!"~MATTHEW MORRISON http://legallybrownonbroadway.com/
justagirl2 Profile Photojustagirl2 Profile Photo
justagirl2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Shia LaBeouf arrested #41
Posted: 11/7/07 at 4:18pm
Me too, ahmelie, me too. That Louis Stevens...

Anyway, I've been in Walgreens at 3 AM before. It's definitely a hot spot.
~FloweryFriend~ Profile Photo~FloweryFriend~ Profile Photo
~FloweryFriend~
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Shia LaBeouf arrested #42
Posted: 11/7/07 at 4:42pm
Shame. I figured he might actually turn out normal.

Um, he did. By celeb standards, this is totally normal.

In fact, most of my friends have gotten into mild trouble with the cops on some occasion. And it did usually involve drunken loitering. Or underage drinking.
I starred in a short film called Magnetic Personality. Check it out!
Jilani
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Shia LaBeouf arrested #43
Posted: 11/7/07 at 4:53pm
When the story hit the press, I immediately thought of an interview he gave with Entertainment Weekly a while back - here's the key paragraph:

Drugs, alcohol, fancy cars, mansions, and public displays of dumb fun of any kind are also forbidden. 'It could all go away tomorrow if I'm at a club drinking like an a--hole,' warns LaBeouf, who drives a nondescript Nissan and lives in a two-bedroom house in the Valley. 'Someone like Lindsay Lohan's personality is [more] famous than her performance. You've got to maintain some mystery.' But doesn't he worry that all work and no play might make Shia a dull boy? 'Part of me wants to go out and see my peers. But if I go to a club and get my picture in the press, then I am that young Hollywood a--hole. That would shatter my world.'

Doh!
futurenala
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Shia LaBeouf arrested #44
Posted: 11/7/07 at 8:08pm
hmm...
futurenala
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Shia LaBeouf arrested #45
Posted: 11/8/07 at 10:00pm
re: Shia LaBeouf arrested

artscallion Profile Photoartscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Shia LaBeouf arrested #46
Posted: 11/8/07 at 10:24pm
I still don't know who he is. Does he hang around with Poulet Poisson and Porc Veau?
Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.
feinstein9 Profile Photofeinstein9 Profile Photo
feinstein9
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Shia LaBeouf arrested #47
Posted: 11/9/07 at 2:44am
Jilani, I was thinking the same thing. He's repeated that same thing more or less since the Transformers/Disturbia junkets, and I think it's for real (I mean Walgreens? Could've been so much worse). To who said he's been coddled, he's had to deal with some really serious stuff in his life early on. His Dad was a drug addict, his home life was really messed up. He grew up in Echo Park, a rough neighborhood. A few years ago he chased a guy with a knife because he (the other guy) tried to attack his mom in their middle-class apt complex. He drives a Neissan Altama. I don't know why people would think he's a douche... but then again I've liked him since Even Stevens.
futurenala
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Shia LaBeouf arrested #48
Posted: 11/9/07 at 7:39am
"I got to grow up in a situation where drugs were demonic. To watch your dad go through heroin withdrawal is something that would keep you from doing any of that yourself."

His words