Those annoying little habits

~FloweryFriend~ Profile Photo~FloweryFriend~ Profile Photo
~FloweryFriend~
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Those annoying little habits#26
Posted: 6/14/04 at 1:44pm
Beautifully crafted, sir keaton.
I starred in a short film called Magnetic Personality. Check it out!
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Those annoying little habits#27
Posted: 6/14/04 at 2:23pm
"I always say, if it's worth doing, it's worth doing well."

That explains a lot.
ckeaton Profile Photockeaton Profile Photo
ckeaton
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Those annoying little habits#28
Posted: 6/14/04 at 2:27pm
Oh dear, I don't know how to take that.
Hamlet's father.
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Those annoying little habits#29
Posted: 6/14/04 at 2:31pm
With a smile.
bwaysinger Profile Photobwaysinger Profile Photo
bwaysinger
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Those annoying little habits#30
Posted: 6/14/04 at 2:37pm
I crack my knuckles. Constantly. I can pretty much crack anything on my body and do so far too often for the comfort of everyone else.
I also tend to speak in run-ons if I get really excited about whatever is I'm talking about.
I sometimes end sentences in prepositions or participles even though I have a BA in English and should know better.
TheaterBaby Profile PhotoTheaterBaby Profile Photo
TheaterBaby
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Those annoying little habits#31
Posted: 6/14/04 at 3:03pm
My biggest pet peeve is when someone ends a sentence in a preposition. I understand sometimes it is unavoidable, but really, sentences should never ever end with the word AT.

Another one of my annoying habits is the tendency to change subjects often, while having a conversation. Very few keep up with me. re: Those annoying little habits
"It's the little things; the details, that distinguish the Barbra Streisands from the Rosalyn Kinds."~Gilmore Girls~
sabrelady Profile Photosabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Those annoying little habits#32
Posted: 6/14/04 at 4:39pm
I keep putting my glasses on top of my head & then complain I can't find them!(Trite but all too real!)
Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin Im going to have to science the shit outta this. The Martian
MyNameInLights Profile PhotoMyNameInLights Profile Photo
MyNameInLights
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Those annoying little habits#33
Posted: 6/14/04 at 4:58pm
Cracking my back and knuckles, laughing at my own jokes, jumping from subject to subject... I find myself in whole to be annoying.
"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."