Advertisement

Page: 2

Borderline Personality Disorder

FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Borderline Personality Disorder #26
Posted: 1/30/20 at 12:25am

Just reading that I would say my unprofessional opinion is that you earned your rest! Sounds like you worked hard! I mean, my guess is somebody who DIDN'T want to get better wouldn't be saying "This was the hardest thing ever but here's the good stuff I got out of it." That's impressive, man, good work.

Can you hear me now? Twitter: @NamoInExile
sabrelady Profile Photosabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Borderline Personality Disorder #27
Posted: 1/30/20 at 12:37pm

Yes It sounds like you have a path now. Keep up the good work!yesheart​​​​​​

Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin “I’m going to have to science the shit outta this.” The Martian
Mike Barrett  Profile PhotoMike Barrett  Profile Photo
Mike Barrett
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Borderline Personality Disorder #28
Posted: 1/30/20 at 1:54pm

Thanks for the kind words y'all heart

Still a long process to get through. I am doing more DBT now moving forward, along with twice a week doing group sessions of other people who either have BPD or are suffering from severe or chronic depression. It will be a good thing to get me out and about more. Slowly getting there and taking things one day at a time. Thanks as always for the support here, it truly means a lot! 

Mike Barrett  Profile PhotoMike Barrett  Profile Photo
Mike Barrett
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Borderline Personality Disorder #29
Posted: 2/11/20 at 9:55am

So DBT therapy sucks. Its extremely intensive and I am trying to work and find a job but doing so with this therapy is impossible. Im not sure how anybody can do this. Obviously its only been a week but its simply too much for me. Another victory for BPD! 

Impossible2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Borderline Personality Disorder #30
Posted: 2/11/20 at 6:59pm

Mike Barrett said: "So DBT therapy sucks. Its extremely intensive and I am trying to work and find a job but doing so with this therapy is impossible. Im not sure how anybody can do this. Obviously its only been a week but its simply too much for me. Another victory for BPD!"

I understand it is brutal and a long hard process, but you really should continue treatment.

Take it at your own pace though, you shouldn't be rushing it or be forced to rush it, you should do it as you feel comfortable. It is extremely damaging to rush such a mentally intrusive process.

Baby steps x

FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Borderline Personality Disorder #31
Posted: 2/13/20 at 11:44pm

I feel for you Mike. 

Can you hear me now? Twitter: @NamoInExile

Advertisement