Page: 2

is anyone winning hadestown or moulin rouge lottery tix

jjcasual
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
I won Hadestown twice during previews. One time was because the winners didn't get tickets, so I don't really count it. I haven't won Moulin Rouge. I'm hoping they both slow down during winter.
Joe Mayo
Understudy
Understudy

Glr1989 said: "I was lucky enough to win hadestown for halloween night.

Mezz row D seat 21 and 23. Excellent seats!
"

Front Mezz seats are awesome for that show. When we won the lottery a month or so ago, we got splot each with the far right and left seats of Orchestra B or C, which werent the best seats as it was tough to decipher the lyrics with the speaker right above you. 

Fortunately at intermission, there were 4 unused seats in Orchestra L row E and both the view and the sound was excellent for the second half.

We've also won Moulin Rouge and had the partial view on Orchestra Left, which are average seats at best, but for the price is well worth it and you have performers scraping your shoulders as they walk by for various scenes.

thatdarnzach
Swing
Swing

Anyone have a recent HADESTOWN lottery location? I won for tonight and I'm curious!

JuneJune
Understudy
Understudy

I won MR back in September, but from a waitlist because someone didn't claim tickets. I was in the far right MEZZ, partially blocked by the elephant trunk. But honestly, it didn't ruin my experience at all; at most, it blocked one or two ensemble members.

EDIT: September not December

Updated On: 11/19/19 at 01:53 PM
Owen22
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

LuPita2 said: "People should be aware that no show needs to offer any lotto seats at all and not complain."

I am going to complain!! I'm f-ing DEFINITELY going to complain! Because of union consessions and out-of-control capitalism in general, Bway ticket prices are WAY to high and getting higher and its the very LEAST they can do! And they are apparently DOING the very least!!!!!