Page: 2

Marisa Tomei will lead THE ROSE TATTOO on Broadway This Fall

nasty_khakis
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

I had quite a time this morning trying to get them for both shows. Their website has the code as something like FACCESS20 which kept showing seats but not letting me select them then saying sold out. I tweeted at roundabout and finally got a response that the usual ACCESS10 code worked and was able to grab them. By that point I had already gotten a HIPTIX but I called and they were able to refund me for that.

bway4sale
Swing
Swing

Thanks for the heads up! I was able to grab $10 tickets for both shows. 

Looks like Scotland is now sold out and Rose Tattoo is going quick... 

Also have to mention no fees from Roundabout and their new slick/easy payment pages! I enrolled in Roundabout Rewards, 'cause why not. 

smidge
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I thought ACCESS10 tickets usually became available the morning of the general on sale date. These shows have been on sale for awhile.
JBroadway Profile PhotoJBroadway Profile Photo
JBroadway
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

smidge said: "I thought ACCESS10 tickets usually became available the morning of the general on sale date. These shows have been on sale for awhile."

You're correct. They've changed it. 

UncleCharlie
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

CT2NYC said: "CT2NYC said: "Access10 seats available now!"

For SCOTLAND, PA, as well
"

Thanks for the heads up. Just picked up a ticket for both shows. $10 each and no fees. Can't beat it. Normally, I wait until shows open to see them but I'm only in town until September 20th on my upcoming trip and won't be back again until after both shows have closed.so this really worked out perfectly.

Caye2
Stand-by
Stand-by

JBroadway said: "smidge said: "I thought ACCESS10 tickets usually became available the morning of the general on sale date. These shows have been on sale for awhile."

You're correct. They've changed it.
"

So what is the new policy now with ACCESS10 tickets?  When do they become available for sale?

Thanks!

JBroadway Profile PhotoJBroadway Profile Photo
JBroadway
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Caye2 said: "So what is the new policy now with ACCESS10 tickets? When do they become available for sale?"

I don't know exactly what the new policy is - not sure if it's a set number of weeks after general tickets, or if it changes from show to show. But when in doubt you can always call Roundabout for the Access10 date - that's how I knew. Snagged Access10 to both shows this morning. 

the.hard.part Profile Photothe.hard.part Profile Photo
the.hard.part
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Got 2 for Thur 9/19 that I now realized I can't use in Mezz Row B.
If anyone would be interested in them I can forward the etix, would just be looking for the $20 I paid.
BJR Profile PhotoBJR Profile Photo
BJR
Broadway Star
Broadway Star

Thanks for the reminder on this! I always forget about Access10...

Relevance81491
Broadway Star
Broadway Star

the.hard.part said: "Got 2 for Thur 9/19 that I now realized I can't use in Mezz Row B.
If anyone would be interested in them I can forward the etix, would just be looking for the $20 I paid.
"

Im interested.  Just sent you a PM (if anyone else has an extra 1 or 2 please LMK incase this fall through)

Also, I'm in the market for 1 or two Access10's for Scotland PA

Thanks for your consideration 

SouthernCakes
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
Trying to get one for the first preview for Scotland. But can’t seem to get it to work? Says they have 4 available
Relevance81491
Broadway Star
Broadway Star

got one for the Wednesday matinee (the only one with $10 availability)

if anyone has one for Saturday/sunday and wants to trade LMK

SouthernCakes
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
Keeps saying they’re available but can’t snag one
Relevance81491
Broadway Star
Broadway Star

I got orchestra row O seat 3

SouthernCakes
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
Happy to buy one from someone. I keep reloading
ArtMan
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

I think the four seats you are looking at for Scotland are a website fluke.  If you look at the other performances the same four are showing.  Plus they don't have the promo code  over the seat.  Just the black circle.  But keep trying.

Updated On: 9/8/19 at 12:24 PM
SouthernCakes
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
Maybe try for Hiptix.
VintageSnarker
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Tangentially related but does anyone know when Access10 and Hiptix will be available for the other announced shows... Caroline, or Change, etc.? I imagine they don't know yet and I don't want to keep calling Roundabout until November and bothering them about it.

Mike Barrett  Profile PhotoMike Barrett  Profile Photo
Mike Barrett
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

VintageSnarker said: "Tangentially related but does anyone know when Access10 and Hiptix will be available for the other announced shows... Caroline, or Change, etc.? I imagine they don't know yet and I don't want to keep calling Roundabout until November and bothering them about it."

Likely whenever tickets go on sale. Probably not until around Christmas id imagine. 

NYfanfromCA Profile PhotoNYfanfromCA Profile Photo
NYfanfromCA
Broadway Star
Broadway Star

I have an Access10 ticket for Rose Tattoo for Friday, September 20 at 8:00 PM.  If anyone is interested for $10, send me a PM.

sylvesterbird Profile Photosylvesterbird Profile Photo
sylvesterbird
Chorus Member
Chorus Member

@NYfanfromCA, Messaged. 

NYfanfromCA Profile PhotoNYfanfromCA Profile Photo
NYfanfromCA
Broadway Star
Broadway Star

Updated:  Sold!

I have one more Access10 ticket for tonight, Friday 9/19 at 8:00 PM (I keep changing my plans, yikes). Mezz C 134. PM me if you are interested.

Updated On: 9/20/19 at 02:20 PM
CT2NYC Profile PhotoCT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

I'm selling 2 $10 Access10 tickets to tonight's show, 9/20 at 8 p.m. Mezzanine C 103-104. Will sell together or separately. I can accept payment through PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, or Apple Pay Cash, and I have the PDF tickets to email. Let me know!