Advertisement


Current Discount Codes Thread

CT2NYC Profile PhotoCT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
Broadway Legend
joined:3/7/17
Broadway Legend
joined:
3/7/17
Discount Codes#376
Posted: 1/22/20 at 4:47pm

jpbran said: "Already have Company and WSS purchased, but anyone havecodes for Flying Over Sunset, Girl From the North Country or Caroline...or Change?"

Girl From the North Country - NCDRM1028

Caroline, or Change - COCINDM2

gibsons2
Featured Actor
joined:8/26/19
Featured Actor
joined:
8/26/19
Discount Codes#377
Posted: 1/22/20 at 4:47pm

jpbran said: "Already have Company and WSS purchased, but anyone havecodes for Flying Over Sunset, Girl From the North Country or Caroline...or Change?"

 

Flying Over Sunset discount code is FSDM20

 

jpbran Profile Photojpbran Profile Photo
jpbran
Broadway Legend
joined:3/8/06
Broadway Legend
joined:
3/8/06
Discount Codes#378
Posted: 1/22/20 at 9:41pm

North Country and Sunset worked -- thanks! Caroline accepts the code, but doesn't change anything. Hmmm. Might expire before my late April trip. Discount Codes 

Updated On: 1/22/20 at 09:41 PM
CT2NYC Profile PhotoCT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
Broadway Legend
joined:3/7/17
Broadway Legend
joined:
3/7/17
Discount Codes#379
Posted: 1/22/20 at 9:51pm

jpbran said: "North Country and Sunset worked -- thanks! Caroline accepts the code, but doesn't change anything. Hmmm. Might expire before my late April trip. Discount Codes"

Yeah, it's only valid through 4/15, unfortunately.

bandbfilm
Understudy
joined:3/11/19
Understudy
joined:
3/11/19
Discount Codes#380
Posted: 1/22/20 at 11:23pm
Theatermania claims to have an exclusive discount code for The Lehman Trilogy but it doesn’t work at all. I know that MAIL1 will work for a smaller discount, but anyone have insight into what the one they are referring to actually is?

https://www.theatermania.com/shows/new-york-city-theater/broadway/the-lehman-trilogy_331093
Miles2Go2 Profile PhotoMiles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
Broadway Legend
joined:8/10/17
Broadway Legend
joined:
8/10/17
Discount Codes#381
Posted: 1/22/20 at 11:28pm
TheaterMsnia’s discount code for The Lehman Trilogy is supposed to be:
THM2

Is that one you are trying?
CT2NYC Profile PhotoCT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
Broadway Legend
joined:3/7/17
Broadway Legend
joined:
3/7/17
Discount Codes#382
Posted: 1/22/20 at 11:32pm

bandbfilm said: "Theatermania claims to have an exclusive discount code for The Lehman Trilogy but it doesn’t work at all. I know that MAIL1 will work for a smaller discount, but anyone have insight into what the one they are referring to actually is?

https://www.theatermania.com/shows/new-york-city-theater/broadway/the-lehman-trilogy_331093
"

It's THM1

GreasedLightning Profile PhotoGreasedLightning Profile Photo
GreasedLightning
Broadway Legend
joined:2/11/14
Broadway Legend
joined:
2/11/14
Discount Codes#383
Posted: 1/23/20 at 12:01am

CT2NYC said: "bandbfilm said: "Theatermania claims to have an exclusive discount code for The Lehman Trilogy but it doesn’t work at all. I know that MAIL1 will work for a smaller discount, but anyone have insight into what the one they are referring to actually is?

https://www.theatermania.com/shows/new-york-city-theater/broadway/the-lehman-trilogy_331093
"

It's THM1
"

TheaterMania lists THM2, though? Weird. 

Updated On: 1/23/20 at 12:01 AM
liger420
Chorus Member
joined:9/20/18
Chorus Member
joined:
9/20/18
Discount Codes#384
Posted: 1/24/20 at 6:31am
Anything for How I Learned To Drive?
gibsons2
Featured Actor
joined:8/26/19
Featured Actor
joined:
8/26/19
Discount Codes#385
Posted: 1/24/20 at 11:51am

TheaterMania just sent the discount for American BuffaloABTM115. Tikets are from $89.

schubox
Broadway Legend
joined:5/16/16
Broadway Legend
joined:
5/16/16
Discount Codes#386
Posted: 1/24/20 at 1:52pm

gibsons2 said: "TheaterMania just sent the discount for American Buffalo:ABTM115.Tikets are from $89."

Thanks for this. Was literally about to buy tickets and decided to check here for a code 

haterobics Profile Photohaterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
Broadway Legend
joined:3/29/14
Broadway Legend
joined:
3/29/14
Discount Codes#387
Posted: 1/24/20 at 2:15pm

Weren't there Public Theater discount codes floating about recently? I can't find them, but well... search function on BWW is never very reliable.

CT2NYC Profile PhotoCT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
Broadway Legend
joined:3/7/17
Broadway Legend
joined:
3/7/17
Discount Codes#388
Posted: 1/24/20 at 2:23pm

haterobics said: "Weren't there Public Theater discount codes floating about recently? I can't find them, but well... search function on BWW is never very reliable."

There are, but the email I got from the provider of the code asks that they not be shared on discount ticket sites. I believe they're going to be released publicly sometime soon.

Updated On: 1/24/20 at 02:23 PM
gibsons2
Featured Actor
joined:8/26/19
Featured Actor
joined:
8/26/19
Discount Codes#389
Posted: 1/24/20 at 2:43pm

CT2NYC said: "haterobics said: "Weren't there Public Theater discount codes floating about recently? I can't find them, but well... search function on BWW is never very reliable."

There are, but the email I got from the provider of the code asks that theynot be shared on discount ticket sites.
"

If you can share them via PM, this would be immensely appreciated!

Alessio2
Broadway Star
joined:11/15/13
Broadway Star
joined:
11/15/13
Discount Codes#390
Posted: 1/24/20 at 4:25pm

Has any discount code been released for the following shows?

 

SIX

MRS. DOUBTFIRE

SING STREET

Thanks in advance!

gibsons2
Featured Actor
joined:8/26/19
Featured Actor
joined:
8/26/19
Discount Codes#391
Posted: 1/24/20 at 4:34pm

Alessio2 said: "Has any discount code been released for the following shows?



SIX

MRS. DOUBTFIRE

SING STREET

Thanks in advance!
"

Mrs. Doubtfire has a discount code on TheaterMania now. I don't think there's anything for Six or Sing Street yet. 

Alessio2
Broadway Star
joined:11/15/13
Broadway Star
joined:
11/15/13
Discount Codes#392
Posted: 1/25/20 at 7:27pm

Thank you so much! as far as SING STREET goes I will be in the city and only able to catch the first preview but paying $!80 for an orchestra seat for the first preview seems ridiculous...

Yankees02
Understudy
joined:5/31/17
Understudy
joined:
5/31/17
Discount Codes#393
Posted: 1/25/20 at 8:24pm

Anyone ever bought tickets already and attempt to call telecharge after finding the discount?? I mean it's not like a huge discount but I do see for two shows I can save like $20 bucks off each order with the code

Miles2Go2 Profile PhotoMiles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
Broadway Legend
joined:8/10/17
Broadway Legend
joined:
8/10/17
Discount Codes#394
Posted: 1/25/20 at 8:29pm

Yankees02 said: "Anyone ever bought tickets already and attempt to call telecharge after finding the discount?? I mean it's not like a huge discount but I do see for two shows I can save like $20 bucks off each order with the code"

I don’t think that’ll work. 

Yankees02
Understudy
joined:5/31/17
Understudy
joined:
5/31/17
Discount Codes#395
Posted: 1/25/20 at 8:35pm

Miles2Go2 said: "Yankees02 said: "Anyone ever bought tickets already and attempt to call telecharge after finding the discount?? I mean it's not like a huge discount but I do see for two shows I can save like $20 bucks off each order with the code"

I don’t think that’ll work.
"

i figured lol. Oh well, just was checking

broadway86 Profile Photobroadway86 Profile Photo
broadway86
Broadway Legend
joined:10/8/03
Broadway Legend
joined:
10/8/03
Discount Codes#396
Posted: 1/26/20 at 12:38am
Any one have/expect a discount for MJ?
LightsOut90
Broadway Legend
joined:5/2/14
Broadway Legend
joined:
5/2/14
Discount Codes#397
Posted: 1/27/20 at 3:50am

anyone have a discount code for ENCORES Millie? I cant believe they are charging $150 for side orchestra

or if someone got the access code?

Ado Annie D'Ysquith Profile PhotoAdo Annie D'Ysquith Profile Photo
Ado Annie D'Ysquith
Broadway Legend
joined:12/1/14
Broadway Legend
joined:
12/1/14
Discount Codes#398
Posted: 1/27/20 at 11:21am

There is one for Company now: Link

http://puccinischronicles.wordpress.com
gibsons2
Featured Actor
joined:8/26/19
Featured Actor
joined:
8/26/19
Discount Codes#399
Posted: 1/27/20 at 11:31am
TheaterMania sent a discount for Sing Street: STMANIA1
CarmenA3 Profile PhotoCarmenA3 Profile Photo
CarmenA3
Leading Actor
joined:8/20/17
Leading Actor
joined:
8/20/17
Discount Codes#400
Posted: 1/27/20 at 3:01pm

gibsons2 said: "TheaterMania sent a discount for Sing Street: STMANIA1"

Is there a date this code will be usable on? Just tried and it says not valid. Also tried SSTMANIA1 (and 2) in case of a typo. thx


16
...
Page: 16