Printer Friendly - re: Salute to Mr. Chris Meloni of Oz and SVU

Salute to Mr. CHRIS MELONI of Oz & SVU (now w pics)
Posted by Dolly_Levi 2004-05-25 21:43:07

Dear friends.

I would like to create a thread to discuss the joys of the gorgeous and talented Chris Meloni of Law & Order:SVU an OZ.

Chris is so amazingly hot and I love the intensity of his eyes. Thank God I can get my Meloni fix from all the USA re-runs.

re: Salute to Mr. Chris Meloni of Oz and SVU
Posted by Type_A_Tiff 2004-05-25 21:50:03

Here here to that! Isn't he talented and intensely sexy? I saw him once in Central Park, shirtless and sweating (I think he was jogging), but I was too shy to go up to him.

He's great on SVU but he's better on Oz. You should def check out his official website (www.christopher-meloni.com) - he's pretty good about responding to fans' questions.

Posted by MasterLcZ 2004-05-25 21:58:21

Tiff, you mean you did NOT offer to give Mr. Meloni that tounge proctology exam he is in dire need of?
That was very negligent of you, my dear.

Posted by Matt_G 2004-05-25 22:02:49

He would have said no since I had just given him one before he went out for his jog. Damn I loves me some Meloni.

Posted by MasterLcZ 2004-05-25 22:05:57

I've seen him in my neighborhood a few times.
As sexy as he is in OZ, hes far hotter in person, if that is possible.

Posted by tpdc 2004-05-25 22:23:18

Can that be possible, Master? Do you start humming A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood when you see him?

Posted by Type_A_Tiff 2004-05-25 22:50:25

I couldn't even convince my friends that it was truly him. "Tiff, do you know how many muscular Italian-looking guys there are in New York?" I informed them that after watching Chris pee in Oz, I really could recognize any inch of him. It's like to paraphrase that line from State And Main, "I could draw that dick by memory!"

Posted by Matt_G 2004-05-25 23:14:22

Aaaah. Meloni is on SVU right now defending gay men. Defend me, Chris! Defend me!

Posted by redhotinnyc2 2004-05-26 09:07:33

ok - I know you're not going to belive this - but I swear to God it's true. Several months ago, I was working out at the gym, and when I came into the locker room to change, there was this hunky guy getting naked next to me. Of course I couldn't help looking at him and kept thinking, "Gosh, this guy looks familiar"..he averted his eyes and wouldnt meet my gaze, and then it hit me - Chris Meloni...less than a 24 inches away from me...NAKED...

Posted by MasterLcZ 2004-05-26 10:34:29

Did you instinctively fall to your knees?

Posted by Borstalboy 2004-05-26 11:36:57

YOW!! I would be so turned on, I think I'd start crying....yes, salute Mr. Meloni! Well, somethin's salutin' anyway!!

Posted by redhotinnyc2 2004-05-26 12:11:18

I did NOT fall to my knees - I am not that kind of man - though I can report that he is a beautiful specimen.

Posted by TxTwoStep 2004-05-26 12:43:31

can the link to the site where he answers fan's queries please be posted? much obliged. He was great on SVU last night---i also like it when his character counsels men just struggling out of the closet, or facing their sexuality for the first time, or having been molested or raped by other men. Very good writing, natural performance, just refreshing. It's also fun seeing Dean Winters and the skinhead/psychologist and the priest/psychologist who double from OZ to SVU (at least in reruns, or current season for Wong). BORSTAL and DOLLY, did you see my post in another thread asking if you'd seen the Meloni erotic cartoon in one of the recent gay national magazines?!?!

Posted by Borstalboy 2004-05-26 12:47:30

Oh, yes I did tx! Which magazine? Please share!!

Posted by TxTwoStep 2004-05-26 12:55:24

i think it was INSTINCT or GENRE, i only look at them at the Barnes and Noble...the current issue has Patrick Stewart/Picard in the same feature, toward the end of the magazine...i think the feature is about gay fantasy icons of the large and small screen, with an erotic cartoon of the person in character. Meloni was shown in the OZ shower with several black men....

and BORSTAL once a long time ago i asked about your handle, is it from the wonderful movie about the Wilde play done in a reform school?

Posted by mamamia sammy 2004-05-26 12:59:12

Yee Haw! TwoStep is back in action!

Posted by Dolly_Levi 2004-05-26 16:22:25

redhotinnyc - OMG! I'm so jealous. You were naked near Meloni...going places no man has gone before. Did you recognize him by his tattoos? Do you him there frequently? Crazy.

Posted by redhotinnyc2 2004-05-26 16:43:20

that was the only time I've ever seen him there and I didn't pay attention to the tatoos - I just saw the face - unmistakably his.

Posted by Type_A_Tiff 2004-05-26 21:20:18

Here's the link to the Q&A portion of Chris's website. (Warning: You will need hours to go through every page. Luckily, I don't have a life.)

Edited to say: Uh, yeah, that didn't work. Here it is.
http://www.christopher-meloni.com/wordsfromchris.shtmlhttp://www.christopher-meloni.com/wordsfromchris.shtml>http://www.christopher-meloni.com/wordsfromchris.shtml

Posted by Dolly_Levi 2004-09-06 01:11:46

I have been focused on andy for a few days, so I just thought I would show a lil love for Mssr. Meloni.

Posted by DGrant 2004-09-06 01:20:51

As we gay men go through our lives, we enjoy the brief but fleeting intoxications with the 'boy of the moment' - the 'twink with the wink.' But every now and then, a MAN comes along who reminds you what it is that women sacrifice their very souls for. In recent memory, Sam Shepard and Ed Harris come to mind. And I have to say the Mr. Meloni pretty much encapsulizes every fantasy I've ever had about being taken care of by a true man. And we won't EVEN get into what goes through my head when I hear the phrase 'prison rape.'

Posted by Dolly_Levi 2004-09-06 01:36:24

for darling D Grant: (and others)

http://www.chris-meloni.com/jc03.shtml

Posted by DGrant 2004-09-06 01:40:45

Sometimes the term 'c*cksure' seems SO appropriate - god knows I'M sure.

Posted by zoran912 2004-09-06 01:46:45

What a delicious specimen of man.

Posted by Dolly_Levi 2004-09-06 02:12:55

Here's a link with stills from Oz. Scroll down for the Meloni block on the Left.

*edited* I hear this might b too racy. if you're 18+ and want the link, PM me.

Posted by Matt_G 2004-09-06 02:13:52

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Posted by zoran912 2004-09-06 02:20:51

I am definitely displaying a full frontal salute for Mr. Meloni.

Posted by CurtainUp2 2004-09-06 02:23:22

I'll never be the same after seeing him pee in a bucket! For that scene alone he deserved an Emmy!!!

Posted by popcultureboy 2004-09-06 09:20:08

He really is a fabulous specimen of manliness isn't he? I absolutely love him in Oz, but have never seen SVU. Anyone else infuriated with what happened to Keller though?

Posted by Dolly_Levi 2004-09-06 11:57:35

popculture - you must check into SVU on Tuesday nights 10:00 p.m. on NBC and in re-runs on USA nightly at 8:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. Meloni is the man on there.

and now - your moment of Zen

Posted by Dolly_Levi 2004-09-06 12:19:02

Posted by Borstalboy 2004-09-06 12:58:13

He once admitted that his most humbling moment was during the shooting of OZ, when "li'l Chris" started to awaken during one of his love scenes with one of the men. So there's hope for us all!!!!

Posted by popcultureboy 2004-09-06 12:59:54

There are many rumours floating around about Meloni and men. I won't repeat them here though.

Posted by Dolly_Levi 2004-09-06 13:49:41

Repeat, repeat, or at least PM me popculture.

Posted by CJR 2004-09-06 13:50:28

*gasp* I love him! He's so damn cute!

Posted by shesings 2004-09-06 13:54:21

I am obsessed with Law and Order, and have totally gotten into SVU as well. Like I watch it almost every night. He's so sexy. WHy couldn't he have been my arresting officer last week when I was falsely arrested in that bike protest in NYC? That would have made it all worth it!

Posted by Dolly_Levi 2004-09-06 13:55:23

i hear ya shesings, Meloni can cuff me anytime.

Posted by Zola Q. LaPlaya 2004-09-07 17:31:46

Mr. Meloni is the absolute best.

You will want to see: www.christopher-meloni.com Make sure you click on "fans" and scroll down to "Ask Chris". His answers to fans' questions are to the point and hysterical.

To see Chris in his underwear, please check out Stephen Mosher's The Sweater Book. www.stephenmosher.com

Posted by KMF_NYC 2004-09-07 17:54:27

as Curtainup mentioned -- the Oz episode when he was in solitary and peeing in the bucket -- the camera pulled back from the bucket to him standing in his glory letting it all go.....ok, I have to excuse myself for few minutes...

He is one of the true real men out there -- even more handsome in person....

Posted by Dolly_Levi 2004-09-07 19:38:10

Hey Zola - thanks for the info on The Sweater Book. I had never heard of this. Very neat and for a great cause. Must have one, and Mssr. Meloni in boxer briefs, a sweater and an impish grin - nice...

Posted by Broadwaylady 2004-09-07 20:33:48

He is gorgeous. I first saw him on Oz and then started watching Law & Order SVU. I think I saw every episode about three times. I also like B.D. Wong just because I like him.

Posted by Dolly_Levi 2004-09-07 21:38:28

I think that they should release a Chris Meloni calendar for 2005. A different hot pic for each month.

Posted by popcultureboy 2004-09-08 14:34:33

So I am sitting here with the TV on and there's an ad for the new season of Law and Order SVU on the Hallmark Channel. EVERY WEEKNIGHT. Swoon.

Posted by WannaBDiva 2004-09-08 17:32:08

This is sad - Meloni played Julia Roberts fiance in Runaway Bride - now that's injustice!

Posted by Dolly_Levi 2004-09-08 20:39:51

and Julia picked Richard Gere over Meloni - what an idiot.

Posted by shesings 2004-09-08 20:48:45

Stupid Tennis and stupid USA depriving me of my precious SVU ... this is an injustice!

Posted by Dolly_Levi 2004-09-10 16:16:59

Chris (center) actin' a fool in WET, HOT, AMERICAN SUMMER.