Profile for TrChSpHa

Member Name: TrChSpHa
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

White American Theater: #WeSeeYou  Jun 10 2020, 08:07:05 AM

No one is exempt from learning; you teaching and working with BIPoC is moot and doesn't give you the slightest clue of their our experiences nor why the anger and passion in this letter is justified. 

Lea Michele Twitter  Jun 3 2020, 07:28:59 AM
It only took two days and termination from HelloFresh

https://www.instagram.com/p/CA-HatxlQ6h/?igshid=d6hur26wafu8

Theater Gunshots  Feb 24 2020, 03:12:57 PM

There's a gunshot (blank) in the 2nd act of "Girl from the North Country."

I'm seeing this tonight, could you give a hint of the moment the gunshot happens? Thanks!

Pik a Tkt Exchange  Sep 23 2019, 05:42:16 PM

Two Fiddler on the Roof tickets good through the October.

Slave Play coming to Broadway in September!  Sep 19 2019, 10:04:10 AM

I was in the seat furthest left upstairs in row B. I never felt I missed anything.

The Lion King 2019 Soundtrack  Jul 11 2019, 11:50:06 AM

The Lion King: The Gift will be out on the 19th. https://www.instagram.com/p/BztuYMspiOA/?utm_source=ig_embed

Amelie - Revised production in Germany  Jun 25 2019, 03:05:39 PM

I'm in love with this version of "Thin Air."

HADESTOWN - which songs?  Jun 25 2019, 01:32:52 PM

"We Raise Our Cups" and "His Kiss, the Riot," were posted on Theatermania today.

Songs about Body Positivity  Jun 19 2019, 05:24:43 PM

"It Ain't No Thing," Bring It On.

Two Similar Revivals Coming?  Jun 15 2018, 10:27:26 AM

Broadway61004 said: "The_Spielers_2017 said: "Eh, they're dissimilar enough there shouldn't be too great of a confusion. People don't confuse Anastasia and Frozen.

That being said, anyone remember when An Act of God was the same season as Hand to God? Now THAT was confusing lol
"

Or On the Town and On the Twentieth Century playing next door to each other? I wonder how many people accidentally wandered into the wrong theatre.
&qu

Black Glinda  Jun 6 2018, 09:18:03 PM

Dave28282 said: "Gizmo6 said: "Dave28282 said: "RicardoMagon said: "There should be a black glinda because contrary to Broadway and Hollywood belief, there are black girls who are upper class and rich like Glinda."

There "should" not be any color Glinda.

The role should be based on other things and if a girl is talented over others they can slightly look past certain traits.

But don't go complaining t

Black Glinda  Jun 6 2018, 05:02:25 PM

RicardoMagon said: "There should be a black glinda because contrary to Broadway and Hollywood belief, there are black girls who are upper class and rich like Glinda. Black girls have different personalities besides the stereotypical sassy black girl stereotype that is portrayed on tv, theater and film.

There are black girls obsessed with pink and finding a hot boyfriend. There are black girls who speak like glinda speaks. There are black girls who have blonde hair. Black g

Black Glinda  Jun 6 2018, 09:45:13 AM

CedricOates said: "Dave28282 said: "Wicked has a history of casting POC in all roles.

I just don't think a black Glinda is the best option, as the whole point of the story is that she portrays the typical privileged sorority girl, who has never experienced anything butadoration,completely contrasting with the colored Elphaba. This contrast is the basis of their bond. One is colored and one is not. Glinda makes remarks about Elphaba's color and the whole st

Super Conservitive Theatre Patrons  Mar 13 2018, 02:29:47 PM

At On the Town we had a mother drag her preteen daughters out midshow after Chip and Ozzy came out in their underwear during "I Can Cook Too," muttering that it was "so inappropriate." Another night, a large Catholic school group left after the same scene.

Miss Saigon cast takes a knee  Sep 28 2017, 02:16:26 PM

Dave28282 said: "TrChSpHa said: "We march, white people get angry. We sit, white people get angry. We riot, white people get angry. We kneel, white people get angry. We create our own art, form our own businesses, move into our own neighborhoods, white people get angry and then try to steal it. No matter how peaceful our protests, there's simply no pleasing you people."

Nobody gets angry when you behave like a human. There is no we versus them. There

Miss Saigon cast takes a knee  Sep 28 2017, 02:03:07 PM

Dave28282 said: "TrChSpHa said: "And how many times are people going to tell you that this entire protest is about race, it's about people of color. ."

And the Anthem is not. The Anthem is about much more than that.Your behaviour is a slap in Martin Luther King's face.
"

Again, because you apparently lack reeading comprehension: the protest isn't about the anthem. And please don't bring up MLK to me. Maybe we would know wh

Miss Saigon cast takes a knee  Sep 28 2017, 01:48:37 PM

Dave28282 said: "TrChSpHa said: "

Why is kneeling during the anthem to protest the inequalities Black people facein this country/police brutality an issue for you? How is it “creating” a racial divide that’s already been there?

they’re only doing it as an “eff you” to Herr Orange."

Because the anthem is also about people in historywho sacrificed their lives for equal rights for poc. Stan

Miss Saigon cast takes a knee  Sep 28 2017, 01:35:56 PM

If this country, built on stolen land and Black bodies, claims "freedom and justice for all," continues to sit aside and allow police to senselessly murder unarmed Black people then, sure.

Miss Saigon cast takes a knee  Sep 28 2017, 12:53:34 PM

Why is kneeling during the anthem to protest the inequalities Black people face in this country/police brutality an issue for you? How is it “creating” a racial divide that’s already been there? You are so obtuse and delusional, at this point I think you’re trolling. There has NEVER been equality in this country where heterosexual white men put their well-being above everyone and everything else.

”Rising above it” an

Miss Saigon cast takes a knee  Sep 28 2017, 11:30:18 AM

I find it interesting that the article makes no mention of Kaepernick.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.