Skip to main content Skip to footer site map

Profile for JBradshaw

JBradshaw Profile Photo
Member Name: JBradshaw
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.livejournal.com/users/j713/

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Roles Donna Murphy can play on Tuesday nights as the alternate  Sep 19 2020, 06:37:30 PM

jacobsnchz14 said: "I wonder what a Donna Murphy-Norma Desmond would be like. "

Probably amazing

Chicago & Sunset Boulevard SUPERCUTS  Sep 14 2020, 08:48:35 AM
It needed more Ruthie Henshall :-P

The Wild Party: Lippa vs. LaChiusa  Aug 6 2020, 01:07:29 PM
I think Eartha should of won the Tony over Ziemba (who I like)

Dreamcast: Desiree Armfeldt  Jun 25 2020, 05:09:59 PM
Ruthie Henshall

What will be the first new Disney musical to open post covid  Jun 16 2020, 05:52:07 PM
I’m sure I’m in the minority but I hope “Enchanted” never comes to the stage.
The movie is perfect. Not everything needs to be on broadway.

Your biggest Broadway crush  Jun 15 2020, 05:20:57 PM

back off, don’t make me cut you. colin’s mine. :-P

Norm Lewis is one sexy man. 
also Daphne Rubin Vega, I’m gay but damn she’s sexy and I was crushin on. 

Tateh said: "Colin Hanlon

Raul Esparza

Brian Darcy James

"

COMPANY opening number for NYT Offstage  Jun 15 2020, 05:10:00 PM
I know looks aren’t everything but Lenk is a beautiful woman.
Just gottta say.
Kinda disappointed not really hearing any of her vocals though.

Also hope Patti’s fur is faux.

WHO was Ethel Merman, the person?  May 24 2020, 07:38:46 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4eUEvk0JIpg

Bootlegs during Quarantine  Apr 9 2020, 06:56:56 PM

I’m just saying...if the bootlegging is being done correctly the people next to them will have no idea the person is filming. Or so I’ve heard from a friend. 

Dolly80 said: "Yeah my point is that everyone’s discussing how to get hold of illegal recordings of shows.. including CURRENT ones, but I’m pretty sure if they were sat beside someone who was filming a show they were also watching, they’d be pretty pissed off about it.

Stunt casting to stay open post COVID-19  Apr 6 2020, 01:45:42 PM

Jordan Catalano said: "Oh and to answer your 9/11 question, yes a lot of shows closed, including my beloved “Rocky Horror”. Not nearly as many as are going to shutter because of this, though. "

That final “Rocky Horror” in Sept was so much fun. I went solo the person that had a seat next to me was Charlotte d’Amboise. 

back on topic when broadway reopens it needs a “hairspray” revival. That show makes

Andy Cohen shades CHICAGO  Mar 1 2020, 06:33:59 PM
Erika won’t even be in the show anymore by the time season ten of RHBevHills starts.

Andy likes the young men. Probably wasn’t anyone on stage for him to drool over.

Carolee Carmello Hello Dolly  Feb 27 2020, 03:29:39 PM
HDLUCKY
Is today’s lotto looser code.
$49 tickets

What Musicals do you think should be performed more often in High Schools?  Feb 10 2020, 02:09:27 AM
Question to those who direct high school shows.

I know budgets are factors but how do you pick the shows?

But long story short. I went to a private all male school. I glance through my alumni magazine and saw they did “Chicago”. Love the show but why do it at an all male school?

Charlotte d'Amboise  Feb 9 2020, 10:43:30 PM

when she first came to broadway as Roxie she was always out. 

ACL2006 said: "Dollypop said: "I wish I could comment on this but every time I've seen a show she was in an understudy went on in her place. EVERY TIME."

Her attendance in A CHORUS LINE wasn't good. But each time I've gone to see her in CHICAGO, CONTACT and PIPPIN she was always in.
"

West Side Story  Feb 8 2020, 02:38:00 AM
kinda shocked no one yet has mentioned/commented on five rows of the audience being soaked in fake blood

https://pagesix.com/2020/02/07/west-side-story-audience-sprayed-with-fake-blood/

Jordan Fisher—DEH  Jan 18 2020, 10:46:37 PM

cfbrrr said: "I realize that most people on this chat board are way too sophisticated to watch the Disney half-hour comedies (like “Austin & Ally“ or “Jessie&rdquo."

Ever think no they don’t think they’re too sophisticated but they just don’t have kids and the Disney channel programming isn’t on their radar? 

Desi Oakley steps into London’s Waitress!  Jan 14 2020, 05:18:46 PM
I believe Merle Dandrige was flown in from the tour to fill in as Aida on broadway because the normal aida was sick as was the understudy and the standby was on vacation.

It’s happened a bunch of times at “Chicago” over the years.

Can you "past date" rush tickets?  Jan 9 2020, 09:58:21 PM

the ambassador does offer past dating tickets. Like others said gotta call the day you wanna go. No weekend performances 

Fosse76 said: "ArtMan said: "I don't think Telecharge would have anything to do with rush tickets. If, and I say if with very minimal hope, the box office would be who you would contact. Unless, someone in there is in a really good mood, I would say your chances are very slim."

Past dating is a courtesy off

“The Nanny” Musical  Jan 8 2020, 02:23:01 PM

I think they meant Fran D posted pictures 

hayleyann said: "RWPrincess said: "She posted a photo with Charles Shaughnessy a few months back and also has hinted that she had something in the works that fans would love. I guess this is it. Very exciting!

I wonder if Charles could play Niles? I know he's done regional theater before and looks like he has done a few musicals.

"

Who are you referring to? Sever

Moulin Rouge Cast Christmas?  Dec 27 2019, 04:37:07 PM
Is there a reason why Karen doesn’t do Tuesday shows?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.