Skip to main content Skip to footer site map

Profile for unclevictor

Member Name: unclevictor
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Behind the Scenes at GODSPELL - "The whole industry needs this"  Aug 7 2020, 12:09:29 AM
IF this production was being done INSIDE with the correct # of crew members (SM’s, props people, carpenters, dressers, hair, makeup) and social distancing precautions were taken, then I’d say YEAH, let’s see if it works. Let’s test this out, but nothing about this outdoor production is that. The actors are quarantining together! Come on!
Someone commented that this production is necessary and a test. NO NO NO it’s not.
This is ridiculous

Behind the Scenes at GODSPELL - "The whole industry needs this"  Aug 6 2020, 08:45:14 PM
No no no no and no.
It still looks absolutely ridiculous

Behind the Scenes at GODSPELL - "The whole industry needs this"  Aug 6 2020, 08:50:26 AM

This is so not ok.  

This looks absolutely ridiculous.  

I work in the arts, I am beyond supportive of the arts, but something about this seems so wrong.  

Allegiance DVD  Apr 27 2020, 12:25:17 AM
It is about ME! Always!!!

Don’t worry, I will not be purchasing the DVD. I unfortunately can remember sitting through it. 😭😭

*shiver*

Allegiance DVD  Apr 26 2020, 08:52:00 PM
Oh good god will this show just go away already?

This show would have been a good play.
Instead, it was made into a TERRIBLE musical.
YES, TERRIBLE. For example: the sock hop #.
Oy, it makes my head hurt.

Beetlejuice Musical's Future in Question After Broadway's Coronavirus Shutdown Extends Through June  Apr 19 2020, 09:58:05 PM
Beetlejuice doesn’t have a future!!

Why is this so hard to grasp?

It’s oooooover!

Ok goodnight.

Beetlejuice Musical's Future in Question After Broadway's Coronavirus Shutdown Extends Through June  Apr 19 2020, 06:54:53 PM
For the 200th time....

BEETLEJUICE HAS CLOSED AND WILL NOT NOT NOT BE REOPENING @ A DIFFERENT THEATRE.

Ok! With that said, let’s close this thread!

Beetlejuice Musical's Future in Question After Broadway's Coronavirus Shutdown Extends Through June  Apr 10 2020, 10:58:24 AM
Again, the show is NOT transferring to another theatre.

IT’S CLOSED. IT’S DONE. IT’S OVER.

NO MORE!! GET OVER IT.

New Lydia Deetz ( who do you think should replace Sophia Anne Caruso ) ee  Apr 9 2020, 11:45:11 AM
Alex Brightman as a brand ambassador????
Hahahahahahaha!

Some of these posts are hilarious.

Look, the show closed. It’s done. It’s not transferring. It’s not coming back. Accept it. Accept reality.

New Lydia Deetz ( who do you think should replace Sophia Anne Caruso ) ee  Apr 8 2020, 11:24:19 PM

if it transfers....whaaaat?  are you aware it closed today and there's a pandemic????? 

HEEEELLLLLOOOOOOO

New Lydia Deetz ( who do you think should replace Sophia Anne Caruso ) ee  Apr 8 2020, 11:14:08 PM

Ummmmm I don't think Beetlejuice is gonna be casting anyone....anytime soon.... sad

Shut down until June 7  Apr 8 2020, 11:10:42 PM

So...bway is not reopening April 12.  Never thought it was gonna open then.  June 7....eek, that's probably not gonna happen either!  My guess is Fourth of July weekend (how patriotic!!)  or Labor Day.  My guess is it'll reopen when the kids go back to school.  However, they're gonna have to severely discount tickets because I just don't see people rushing back to the theatre.  

Worst Flop ever  Jun 2 2015, 02:05:16 PM

HA!

What about...

GLORY DAYS

BOMBAY DREAMS

TABOO (although I found it semi-entertaining) 

THE BLONDE IN THE THUNDERBIRD (god I wish I had seen it)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.