Profile for WldKingdomHM

WldKingdomHM Profile Photo
Member Name: WldKingdomHM
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

WHEN WILL THEY ANNOUNCE  Mar 26 2020, 03:42:32 PM
Why are you screaming ? Stay safe and healthy take a Broadway break. They will announce it when they can. People are dying and you are worried about Broadway

Broadway to Close?  Mar 11 2020, 04:21:30 PM
I had a ticket tonight also and emailed TDF for a refund. They were very nice about it. Good Luck everyone

MRS. DOUBTFIRE Previews  Mar 9 2020, 12:59:14 PM

I thought it was a scene from The Golden Girls

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Mar 5 2020, 03:22:19 PM

Was at the show last night also, disappointed Lindsay wasn't on, but Jenny did a great job. 

The audience was on fire. Thought Sam was "ok", but the star of the night was Alexandra. She was absolutely amazing, and it was nice to see a fresh take on the role. 

WHO’S AFRAID OF VIRGINIA WOOLF? Preview Thread  Mar 3 2020, 08:42:21 PM
One !!!!???

Papermill 20-21 Season Guessing Game  Mar 1 2020, 09:24:45 AM
Why was my guess deleted? All i said was Mamma Mia. Personal attack? mods really ?

Malware on this site  Feb 28 2020, 03:03:12 PM
Don’t click it you will be fine. I just deleted my history and everything is good now

TINA Previews  Feb 27 2020, 03:44:25 PM
No way

The Official TDF Thread  Feb 27 2020, 09:17:23 AM

raddersons said: "Diana's up for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday of next week.

https://my.tdf.org/61340
"

read above...we know this

TINA Previews  Feb 27 2020, 07:00:49 AM
Isn’t she on vacation ?

Patrick Wilson in a musical?  Feb 25 2020, 03:17:21 AM
The Tuesday night alternate for Music Man ?

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Feb 24 2020, 12:58:11 PM

Brit is AMAZING as Glinda.

West Side Story Rush/Lottery Updates  Feb 23 2020, 08:10:12 AM

Frantic2 said: "WldKingdomHM said: "You will be fine. Afriend of mine got there on a Sunday fifteen minutesbefore the rush went on sale, and we got perfect seats. Enjoy!"

WldKingdomHM, when did you see WSS? It could be different now that it's opened? Also, where were your seats, all of these posts say 'partial view' and you say 'perfect seats'! Just wondering.
Thanks!

Frantic2

"

I sat in C 9

West Side Story Rush/Lottery Updates  Feb 21 2020, 12:22:49 PM

You will be fine. A friend of mine got there on a Sunday fifteen minutes before the rush went on sale, and we got perfect seats. Enjoy! 

Frozen Broadway Updated  Feb 20 2020, 03:45:16 PM

They need projections during let it go that happens all around the mezzanine and balcony of snow and ice; not just the sides of the stage. that would of been great. 

Frozen Broadway Updated  Feb 18 2020, 04:04:50 PM

Love the new Playbill art work, but that Ciara pic looks like something out of Americas Top Model. 

Is Isaac Powell doing WSS matinees?  Feb 15 2020, 04:30:16 PM

they started on Thursday

West Side Story  Feb 14 2020, 08:10:23 PM
Saw the show last night for a second time. It’s stronger than the first time. The audience thou not so much. Basically sitting next to a lady (second row) who couldn’t see the scenes set with the video screen. She decided to fold up her seat and sit on it. The couple behind her politely asked her to please sit in her seat, and she literally turned around and said, “ FU and don’t tell me what to do”. This was during the dance at the gym, thank god.

Issac is fabulous don’t miss him in thi

Engagement Proposal Advice - Moulin Rouge  Feb 14 2020, 11:40:37 AM
This could lead to be a germ issue. If I was an actor I would never touch someone’s else’s phone for that issue. Wasn’t there also a video of someone proposing before the performance outside of the lobby? Maybe try that by his poster, and you can tell him at the stage door after the performance

He Won't Be Fired  Feb 14 2020, 05:12:47 AM
After that performance last night he should be let go. Ricky was 100 times better. Amar also got very loud boos during curtain call from the clan in the mezz

You must log in to view off-topic posts.