Skip to main content Skip to footer site map

Profile for Keiichi2

Keiichi2 Profile Photo
Member Name: Keiichi2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

MUSIC MAN Seems To Have Been Rescheduled For April 2021  Jul 23 2020, 12:46:55 PM

Now Telecharge just says tickets are closed except for current ticket holders.  Nothing about July 24th.  Also no info on the musical's website.

This kind of concerns me.  I really hope they're just rescheduling the day the tickets will go on sale again. 

MUSIC MAN Seems To Have Been Rescheduled For April 2021  Jul 23 2020, 10:13:57 AM

So, I signed up on the musical's website in order to get the advance tickets on July 23rd.  I thought it said it was supposed to start at 10 AM (I assume that was Eastern Time as the website did not specify.) I sent my email to get notifications, and assume it went through. (I did not get a confirmation.) Now I don't see any information on the musical's website about the advance sale today.

If this doesn't work, I'll just have to try tomorrow when the tickets g

CATS Film Adaptation Thread  Dec 19 2019, 04:22:09 PM

For anyone interested, Cartoon Brew has an article that talks about and shows artwork for an animated Cats film that Steven Spielberg was working on back in the 90s that ultimately got canceled.  It talks about the troubles they had adapting it, and the disagreements that Spielberg and Webber had over their visions for the project.

CATS Film Adaptation Thread  Dec 19 2019, 04:13:56 PM

henrikegerman said: "Luminaire2 said: "Honestly if they wanted this to be good... it should have been realistic."

How?

"

Real dancing and singing cats, obviously.

Hugh Jackman in The Music Man  Sep 14 2019, 08:47:09 AM

I got Row J Center Orchestra, Seat 110 for Friday, October 23.  It's right in the middle of the Row, and 10 rows away from the stage.

Yes, I did pay an arm and a leg. 

Hugh Jackman in The Music Man  Sep 12 2019, 01:30:26 PM

I assume 8 AM is Eastern Standard Time, so 7 AM where I am.  Guess I'll be happy my cat wakes me up early on the weekend on that day. :)

Hugh Jackman in The Music Man  Sep 9 2019, 05:38:38 PM

LexiGirl said: "Arlove25 said: "Anyone know if tickets are going on sale Sept. 15th as announced earlier?"

Just saw inThe Music Man official Instagram and Twitter posts that tickets are going on sale this Saturday the 14th! Still no venue announced though.

"

Did they say what time the tickets go on sale?

Upcoming November Trip - One Slot Left  Jul 27 2019, 04:13:00 PM

Saw Hadestown on my last trip in May.  Loved it.

Forgot about Jagged Little Pill.  The main reason it's not on my list is that I'm already seeing two jukebox musicals with the shows I have locked in, and would prefer to mix it up with a play, which is why Slave Play and The Sound Inside are my top two choices. 

However, I'm open to recommendations, and I appreciate it. 

Upcoming November Trip - One Slot Left  Jul 27 2019, 11:18:12 AM

I'm going to be making a weekend trip to NY November 22nd to the 25th.  I'm going with my girlfriend (who has gone with me to NY twice previously), and three of her sisters, who have never been.  We managed to find a great deal at my favorite hotel, The Michelangelo, for two rooms for us (the sisters are sharing a room with two Queen beds, and my girlfriend and I are sharing a King bed room), and I really am looking forward to showing the city to her sisters.  They even

All My Sons Previews  Apr 9 2019, 02:35:56 PM

I'm curious about this production, since I saw the 2008 revival with John Lithgow, Diane Wiest, Patrick Wilson and Katie Holmes, and remember really enjoying it back then.  Curious if anyone who has seen that previous revival and this one about which they thought was better, and why. 

Moulin Rouge Seating  Apr 4 2019, 08:09:46 PM

Thank you so much, Azbroadway16!  That helps a lot.  I was able to find a photo from the row we'll be sitting in, and it looks great!

And dramamama611, how did you like the show when you saw it?

Moulin Rouge Seating  Apr 4 2019, 02:48:43 PM

Less than 4 weeks before my theater trip in May, and I'm already making plans for my second trip in November...

I will be traveling with my girlfriend and three of her sisters November 22nd to the 25th.  Her sisters have never been to NY, and we wanted to show them.  Already found a good hotel deal for 2 rooms (us sharing a King Room, her sisters sharing another room), and now the search for theater tickets begin.  Her sisters are not interested in seeing any shows,

TOOTSIE the Musical: PREVIEWS START  Mar 25 2019, 05:44:16 PM

Loved this in Chicago, and considering seeing it again in the future.  Will depend on how different the show is.  Still, really rooting for this one, and hope the Marquis Theater can have a long-running hit.  Expect this show to get a lot of nominations come Award Time.

Beetlejuice vs. Tootsie vs. Ain't Too Proud  Mar 5 2019, 01:23:51 PM

Tootsie all the way.  The production was hilarious in Chicago, and it's likely to be one of the big nominees (and hopefully winners) at the Tonys this year.

What we are seeing on Broadway in 2019  Mar 4 2019, 09:22:41 PM

Have 2 visits to NY planned for this year.  One is May 1st to the 5th, the other is in November, probably right before Thanksgiving.

The May trip, I will be traveling solo.  I have six shows lined up over 4 days, and they are Hadestown, Ain't Too Proud, Hilary and Clinton, To Kill a Mockingbird, Gary, and Kiss Me, Kate.

November, I will be traveling with my girlfriend, and 3 of her sisters. (She has one other, who will not be joining us.) This will be her sisters&#

Please help me choose!  Feb 20 2019, 04:46:57 PM

The Prom is very funny, and a lot of fun, so I would definitely add that to the possible list.

I personally was not a fan of Mean Girls, but I can see how a son your age might enjoy it.  I would go with The Prom over it, but that's just me.

Saw Tootsie in its out of town try out in Chicago last October, and absolutely loved it.  I think it will do well on Broadway, and I can see it getting a lot of nominations come Tony Time.  That said, it's geared a bit

Joe Allen Question  Feb 14 2019, 02:22:52 AM

My friend and I ate at Joe Allen in between the two parts of Harry Potter back in December.  The service was wonderful, and they did a great job to make sure you had time.  I had ordered the chicken, which they said might take a while to make, but it came out really quick, I think in about 20 minutes or so after I ordered it.  We did not feel rushed.  Yes, if you get there early enough, I'm sure they'll look for a way to seat you.

Enjoy!  The food there

Frozen 2 teaser thoughts  Feb 13 2019, 06:56:09 PM

Kad said: "I mean, sure, it looks gorgeous, but... what's it about? Autumn?"

I seem to remember they were pretty vague with the early trailers for the original Frozen also, so it's nothing new for Disney.

Jan 23 2019, 04:42:24 PM

Mister Matt said: "Maybe they could call it "Bad"."

Oh, the critics would love that.  They would be racing to see who could make the obvious joke first.  In fact, I imagine this show will inspire a lot of Jackson song-title inspired jokes in reviews.

Need help with filling last open spot on Spring Trip  Jan 2 2019, 03:02:59 PM

So, I used my Audience Rewards points to get a ticket for To Kill a Mockingbird on Friday, May 3rd.  The ticket I managed to get is Front Mezzanine, Seat F 101 (which is on the aisle).

I have never sat up in the Mezzanine at the Shubert before.  How is it up there, in terms of leg room?  I'm not too worried, since it's an aisle seat, but just wanted to get some feedback from those who saw the production from that area.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.