Profile for HunterK

HunterK Profile Photo
Member Name: HunterK
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Audience Rewards  Mar 11 2020, 06:09:47 PM
American Buffalo 3/25 - E 111, 113

The Official TDF Thread  Mar 11 2020, 02:34:22 PM

Girl Form The North Country is up for 3/17 & 3/18

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Mar 6 2020, 07:24:35 PM

Has anyone won the Friday Forty lately and can tell me where your seats were? I am going tomorrow and just wondering! Thanks in advance!

The Official TDF Thread  Mar 4 2020, 02:50:21 PM
Beetlejuice back in the fall Orchestra Row Q two farthest seats on the right. Couldn’t see half of the stage.

The Official TDF Thread  Mar 4 2020, 07:43:40 AM
Has anyone past dated for a show they bought on TDF? I was supposed to go to “The Minutes” last night and I missed it due to a family issue. If anyone has done it and had any advice on how to go about it, appreciate any thoughts you have.

Thanks in advance!

Audience Rewards  Mar 3 2020, 06:20:26 PM
Mrs. Doubtfire on 3/17 - O 115-116

The Official TDF Thread  Mar 2 2020, 02:28:17 PM

I have an extra TDF ticket to "The Minutes" for tomorrow, Tuesday 3/3 at 8pm. No clue where the seat is, but if anyone is interested in going please let me know and we can work something out.

TINA Previews  Feb 27 2020, 11:10:06 AM

ACL2006 said: "SouthernCakes said: "No slip or anything. Nothing on the call board. And it looked like her. I was pretty close. "

Check your Playbill, Nkeki was likely listed as Tina. Kayla was probably listed as Tina for the Wednesday and Saturday matinees.
"

I went to yesterday’s matinee to see Kayla and ACL is correct! The playbill has Nkeki as evening performances and Kayla as matinees. Adrienne is out of the playbill this week.

Ton right: - TINA Ticket for Sale - $50 - 2/27 @ 7pm - Cheap!  Feb 27 2020, 09:42:02 AM

Last minute TINA on Broadway ticket for sale! Tonight! 2/27/20 at 7pm. Orchestra Row T Seat 108, direct center orchestra. $50. Please let me know ASAP if interested. 

I just have to call over an have the name switched on the order to yours at the box office for pick up. Venmo or PayPal. 

Thanks so much!

The Official TDF Thread  Feb 25 2020, 03:36:04 PM

steven22 said: "Sing Street is up!"

Thank you so much for the heads up...grabbed some for 4/14!

Thanks again!

Adrienne Warren schedule  Feb 16 2020, 08:28:56 PM

ACL2006 said: "The schedule for this week was Nkeki on for Tuesday, Wednesday evenings and Saturday and Sunday matinees. They had a different performance schedule this week due to the holiday weekend. They canceled the Wednesday matinee and added a Sunday evening. Warren was still scheduled for Thursday - Saturday evening and the Sunday evening as well. Kayla went on for the scheduled performances Nkeki was due to perform this week. "

You are correct that’s exa

Adrienne Warren schedule  Feb 16 2020, 06:59:43 PM

ACL2006 said: "Leandra has typically gone into Kayla's track when she's Tina."

On Tuesday Leandra was for Aileen/Ikette #4 and when Kayla was announced to go on as Tina Act 2, Alyssa Shorte went into her track! It was a great Act 2

Adrienne Warren schedule  Feb 16 2020, 06:09:15 PM

ACL2006 said: "I do wonder if they'll add another Tina standby/understudy shortly. Warren is on vacation next week, so if something happens to Nkeki or Kayla, they'll be down another Tina."

I did notice that Leandra Ellis-Gaston was added as a TINA understudy. She was on for another role last Tuesday. So if Kayla was out, they would’ve had to cancel Act 2. Kayla did go on both shows Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evening, plus the matinees yesterda

Adrienne Warren schedule  Feb 16 2020, 05:24:00 PM

The past few weeks the playbills cast information for the role of Tina Turner was changed. I went on 2/11 and the playbill showed Nkeki performing 4 shows, but I knew that was just for the one week because Adrienne was doing press out of the country. They adjust the playbill as needed, because it is not listed on the understudy board or was their an insert in the playbill. It was a Tuesday evening and the only was I knew was  by checking during intermission, because when the curtain went

The Official TDF Thread  Feb 11 2020, 05:12:44 PM

steven22 said: "The Minutes is back up! "

Thank you for letting us know..grabbed some for the first week of March!

Thanks again!

is anyone winning hadestown or moulin rouge lottery tix  Jan 10 2020, 08:28:53 PM

any current updates on Moulin Rouge lotto winner seats?

thanks so much!

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Erika Jayne to Make Broadway Debut  Jan 10 2020, 03:48:46 PM
I went last night and in all honesty I thought Erika was great! I thought her acting was spot on, she sang what she could and they made some minor adjustments, but she was never talking through a song, never flat or off key. She can move well! Not the perfect Fosse dancer but she looked great and was always on the right step. Erika looked like she was having a blast and I truly enjoyed every moment she was on that stage! She played Roxie a little more tough but she landed the jokes!

An

Is Jagged Little Pill closing?  Jan 10 2020, 12:52:13 PM

Not trying to start a rumor, but was browsing TODAY TIX and saw under JLP's "Read full description" it says:

Start Date: Nov 3, 2019

Closing Date: Jul 5, 2020

I am sure this could be an error, maybe thats just what they are selling tickets until, but seeing the words "Closing Date" made me ask for clarification.

Can you "past date" rush tickets?  Jan 9 2020, 11:49:42 PM

BroadwayLuv2 said: "HunterK said: "nasty_khakis said: "Curious what time you rushed. I want to see Erika Jayne but wouldn't think the show would be that hard to rush."

I got to the theatre at 9:45am and was #6 in line. By 10am there was at least 10 people behind me. I was shocked at how many people rushed. And it was freezing!

"

May I ask where your seat locations were? Thinking of rushing in the near future t

Can you "past date" rush tickets?  Jan 9 2020, 04:10:51 PM

GlenCoco said: "just did for Mean Girls, hopefully Chicago has the same policy"

I know they are owned by different people but what time did you go to the box office to ask to change? Or did you call? 

thanks so much 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.