Profile for gleek4114

gleek4114 Profile Photo
Member Name: gleek4114
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

ISO: Cast Signed Windowcards from THE PROM and HEAD OVER HEELS  Jun 30 2020, 07:18:09 PM

Anshel2 said: "gleek4114 said: "Looking to buy myself a gift this holiday season, and for various reasons on one of my last trips to NYC I wasnt able to get posters signed for these shows. eBay doesnt come up with much on either so I thought it might be worth asking on here. PM me if you might have one or both that youre willing to sell. Happy holidays all!"

There is the second version (and in my opinion, the better of the two) window card on ebay now.

ISO: Cast Signed Windowcards from THE PROM and HEAD OVER HEELS  Jun 30 2020, 12:58:21 AM

Bump

Norm Lewis and Deborah Cox in Children of Eden  Jun 2 2020, 11:20:45 AM
Some friends and I who did Children of Eden in early 2019 were planning a reunion type trip just to see this production in Chicago. Sadly it’s been postponed a year (like many things), but this casting will surely be worth the wait. If I wasn’t already excited to see Norm, Deborah is the icing on the cake.

Frozen Playbill with the New Cover?  May 16 2020, 05:57:34 PM
Bump

Frozen Playbill with the New Cover?  May 15 2020, 07:40:09 PM
Does anyone have an extra they might part with? I wanted to track one down eventually, but with it now closed eventually May never come! Pm me, Im willing to buy or trade :)

Tootsie National Tour: Equity Production Scrapped, to start non-union?  May 4 2020, 09:07:09 PM
A friend of mine just posted on Facebook how disappointed he was that Tootsie, which was supposed to go out as Equity this fall has scrapped those plans and will now start out non-union. Can anyone verify this is true? Apparently it had been cast and contracts were about to be signed when the rug was pulled out from under the entire thing.

ISO: Cast Signed Windowcards from THE PROM and HEAD OVER HEELS  Apr 17 2020, 03:23:53 PM
Bumping this as I’m still looking. Hoping not to spend more than $100 each. The Prom is my priority but HOH would be nice to have as well.

2020-2021 Touring Season  Mar 27 2020, 08:06:23 PM
In a bit of good news, Anastasia which was originally scheduled to play Louisville March 17-22, has been officially rescheduled to August 4-9. I didn’t doubt it would come back around, but I truly expected it to be the non-equity production in another season. Unless they tack more cancelled engagements on after ours, we are (as of right now) the closing city of the equity tour.

Off-broadway still open?  Mar 12 2020, 11:11:31 PM

LightsOut90 said: "So based on what I have gathered the following is still on

How To Save The World @ Cherry Lane til 3/14
We’re Gonna Die @ 2ST til 3/22
Harry Townsends Last Stand @ City Center til 4/1
Blue Man Group
Stomp

and potentially Emojiland is going to finish its run but that is TBD and Josh Lamon has left the cast...
"

Josh is sick per his Instagram. He doesn’t know if he has COVID-19, but he&

Broadway to Close?  Mar 12 2020, 03:49:08 PM
For those wondering why touring shows aren’t being cancelled it makes sense for them to go on as of right now for me. This coming week Anastasia is set to play for the week here in Louisville, KY. As of right now there are only about 10 confirmed cases in the state and only 2 in the city of Louisville, no fatalities so far. I’m not saying these numbers won’t rise, god knows they will, but our numbers aren’t as severe as those in NYC. I think we are fine for at least another week in terms of even

Rest In Peace Merwin Foard  Mar 10 2020, 09:31:32 PM
This is such a shock. I only got to see him in the national tour of The Sound Of Music, and I thought he was just amazing. A true example of a workhorse actor, always working and always grateful.

Alice ripely stage door  Mar 5 2020, 08:20:53 AM
I’ve met Alice three times since 2013 and she’s always a delight. The last time my friend and I were the only ones waiting (in 17 degree weather) and she was kind enough to invite us inside the stage door to warm up and proceeded to chat with us/sign/take pictures for about 20 minutes. She’s a class act.

Sophia Caruso departs Beetlejuice  Feb 23 2020, 06:46:43 PM
Sarah Charles Lewis

Sophia Caruso departs Beetlejuice  Feb 21 2020, 03:35:44 PM

Hot Pants said: "This is honestly really weird. Something must’ve happened, as I can’t think of the last time a principle actor, much less a lead left the show with absolutely no announcement of their final performance."

Keala Settle in Waitress

Broadway Actors on Tours  Feb 20 2020, 08:31:07 PM
Jeff McCarthy in Chicago, Rachel York in Anything Goes, Jessica Phillips, Christiane Noll, and Aaron Lazar in Dear Evan Hansen, John Bolton in Hello, Dolly, Jane Houdyshell in Wicked, and many more I’m sure.

MCP Joseph - Vosk, Espinosa & Newell  Feb 20 2020, 07:33:42 PM
Does anyone have a spare playbill from the show? I’d love to have one! Willing to buy/pay for shipping.

Six Rush or Lottery News  Feb 11 2020, 05:19:42 PM
I saw twice in Chicago (once in the first row and once in the third row) and the queens are very interactive with those who are very vocal and engaged. They truly feed off of that energy.

Rachel Bay Jones to Lead NEXT TO NORMAL at the Kennedy Center  Feb 1 2020, 11:04:52 PM
I was at the matinee today and cried my eyes out. As someone who missed the original production, getting to see it with a fresh cast but more or less the same staging was nothing less of a godsend. I was transfixed the entire time. I’ll write more tomorrow but Rachel Bay Jones is indeed perfection in this role. The whole experience was so surreal and it he 9.5 hour drive from Louisville, Kentucky was well worth the 2.5 hours of bliss I got to experience today. Go see it! I paid way more than I w

Rachel Bay Jones to Lead NEXT TO NORMAL at the Kennedy Center  Jan 30 2020, 09:18:38 PM
I’ll ask here since people are checking more, but any verdict on limited view seats in the orchestra?

Rachel Bay Jones to Lead NEXT TO NORMAL at the Kennedy Center  Jan 30 2020, 08:53:16 PM
Are they selling any merch for this? Wasn’t sure if they would do it for these one weekend runs.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.