Profile for djoko84

Member Name: djoko84
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: - - -

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Three Tall Women rush tickets  May 21 2018, 03:08:45 AM

I was first on line Sunday got there at 11:30a. They definitely aren't selling rush anymore and the show was totally sold out that day. No way was I going to pay at least $169 for tickets to the show so I bought a $47 ticket for last row mezz for a date in June. I think that's the way to go for this show if you want to see it at a relatively cheap price. I'm surprised at how well it's selling. It makes me regret not doing rush in previews or buying tickets when they were on td

Angels in America rush reports  Apr 22 2018, 02:27:19 PM

Where have the TDF tickets been mostly? Have they been all over the theatre or mostly front mezz or orchestra?

Michael Riedel is Leaving the New York Post  Mar 1 2018, 08:42:36 AM

Bye, Felicia! Miss you never.

a broadway show with a 6 word title?  Jan 11 2018, 09:14:03 AM

OMG, Newsies!! I should've known none of the clues were right. This thread was like an episode of "Seinfeld."

SPONGEBOB Rush and Lottery  Dec 28 2017, 09:53:02 AM

I tried rushing last week at about 6p and they had $75 orchestra seats and $30 balcony seats left. I wasn't going to pay that much for orchestra rush and I didn't want to sit in the balcony so I decided to take my chances with TDF in January.

London Theater - Transfers  Dec 28 2017, 09:13:03 AM

I loved The Ferryman when I saw it earlier this month. I hope it goes to Broadway. No need to transfer the  whole London cast.

Once on This Island lottery  Dec 28 2017, 09:06:15 AM

I'm definitely waiting till the holiday season is over. It's going to be freezing in January so I'm hoping not many will want to stand in the cold. I love in-person lottery and am so happy this show is doing it. You're competing against 50-70 people instead of thousands. Circle In The Square shows have always done lottery after Wicked to get the Wicked lottery losers.

Best Play - Tonys  Dec 26 2017, 06:42:33 AM

If The Wolves transfers to Broadway like Oslo did last year then it can definitely give Harry Potter a run for its money. If not then Harry Potter has it locked.

a broadway show with a 6 word title?  Dec 26 2017, 06:06:45 AM

At first I thought this thread was pointless, but I kept reading and now I'm fascinated. I can't wait to find out what the show is, lol.

The Wolves - LincTix  Oct 26 2017, 09:58:59 AM

It looks like they might be pulling an OSLO and trying it in the smaller Lincoln Center theatre first. If it's a smash there like OSLO, and it's looking like it will be because it's selling out there, It will probably move to the bigger Broadway venue. Depending on how Harry Potter is received here it could also give it a run for its money for Best Play.

The Band's Visit Rush Policy Announced  Oct 26 2017, 09:10:39 AM

Can you update us on how the rush was today?

Refunding a rush ticket when a star is out?  Oct 26 2017, 08:59:07 AM

The box office is usually really good about refunding when one of the main stars is out. I think I read somewhere that it's policy or a law that they must do that if one of the main performers is out.

National Theatre: Follies  Sep 14 2017, 08:19:20 AM

I was looking for info about the National's Follies because I'm seeing it in December so I went to the WEST END board. Not sure why this is here.

THE OFFICIAL 2017 TONY AWARDS VIEWING THREAD  Jun 12 2017, 06:33:02 AM

The show was kind of boring, but it wasn't too bad. It's a much better show than most award shows on TV. I was very happy with the winners since almost all my favorites won and I got most of them right. Onto next year with The Band's Visit sweeping the Tonys!

2017 Tony Best Musical- tie??  Jun 9 2017, 06:57:57 AM

It's very possible now that the NY Times poll showed it's a dead heat between DEH and CFA. I'm still going with DEH.

Linney or Metcalf for the Tony  Jun 9 2017, 06:56:25 AM

After the NY Times polled Tony voters and gave Metcalf a 2 to 1 edge over Linney, it's going to be Metcalf.

NY Times Tony Voter Poll  Jun 9 2017, 06:53:45 AM

The NY Times poll is the best fore-teller of the winners every year. I would go with it more than any of the pre-Tony awards. However, they didn't help us this year with the top two races. Still going with DEH and Oslo.

A Doll's House Part 2 - Rush  Jun 5 2017, 07:03:38 AM

Where are the TDF tickets for this show located?

CFA now the favorite for Tony?  Jun 5 2017, 06:54:47 AM

Dear Evan Hansen will win. Just because it wasn't eligible at the Drama Desks doesn't all of a sudden mean CFA is the frontrunner. But you can predict CFA and look dumb while I'll pick DEH and look like a Tonys scholar.

What, No Bette?  Jun 1 2017, 08:11:18 AM

I remembered Hairspray's performance on the Tonys where it had to be restaged on a much bigger stage. All of the actors seemed to be out of breath with the singing not even close to what it was in the actual show. I don't see Rudin's request as that big of a deal. I blame the Tony producers.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.