Skip to main content Skip to footer site map

Profile for djoko84

Member Name: djoko84
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

74th Annual Tony Awards will go digital this fall  Aug 21 2020, 02:13:59 PM

This is absolutely awful. Expect some of the worst winners in Broadway history.

MUSIC MAN Seems To Have Been Rescheduled For April 2021  Jun 28 2020, 01:25:43 AM

TarHeelAlan said: "djoko84 said: "nealb1 said: "Putonyourwarpaint, correct. If you do exchange your ticket through the exchange link, you will be charged on your credit card for the new date, and receive a refund for the original one. It's a very easy process and Telecharge is always very, very good with issuing refunds - for whatever reason. Whenever I have refunded tickets, it's always been very quick and easy."

How long does it usuall

MUSIC MAN Seems To Have Been Rescheduled For April 2021  Jun 26 2020, 06:59:11 AM

Thanks so much for the info! It says the feature isn't available on the site right now, but I'll keep checking.

MUSIC MAN Seems To Have Been Rescheduled For April 2021  Jun 25 2020, 05:42:33 PM

nealb1 said: "Putonyourwarpaint, correct. If you do exchange your ticket through the exchange link, you will be charged on your credit card for the new date, and receive a refund for the original one. It's a very easy process and Telecharge is always very, very good with issuing refunds - for whatever reason. Whenever I have refunded tickets, it's always been very quick and easy."

How long does it usually take? I asked for a refund yesterday without exchangin

MUSIC MAN Seems To Have Been Rescheduled For April 2021  Jun 24 2020, 09:44:42 PM

Playbill_Trash said: "Just to be clear, even though telecharge didn’t state it in the email, can you still email their customer service for a full refund of your initial purchase instead of accepting newly assigned tickets? If you’re not comfortable going, or for whatever reason?"

If you go into the link they sent you in the email they give you the option to ask for a refund, which I did. I think it's totally ludicrous that they just automatically giv

The Music Man should do the right thing and postpone/cancel the run now  Jun 24 2020, 07:06:51 PM

They changed my date to June 9, 2021. That is way to far in advance for me and I don't even know what's going to happen at that time so I requested a refund. If anyone goes into the link where it says to change the date, you can ask for a refund of your tickets. I hope to get it soon.

The Music Man should do the right thing and postpone/cancel the run now  Jun 20 2020, 10:40:46 PM

I bought my tickets at the box office and was told by Telecharge it has to be the box office that refunds the tickets when they reopen. Anyone else having that same issue?

The Music Man should do the right thing and postpone/cancel the run now  Jun 13 2020, 12:49:44 AM

amaklo said: "I emailed Telecharge a couple of days ago asking for a refund for my two Music Man tickets for late October, and got a response today that my refund request was approved. They attached a return receipt showing the full amount I paid."

Were the tickets bought through telecharge online or at the box office? I also got an email response and was told since I bought my tickets at the box office, the refund would have to come from the box office itself wh

2020 Tony Awards Poll  Jun 10 2020, 06:52:14 PM

Those would've been awful winners had the Tonys gone on. Luckily, they were smart to postpone them - most likely till next year and combine the two years.

The Music Man should do the right thing and postpone/cancel the run now  Jun 10 2020, 06:35:54 PM

disneybroadwayfan22 said: "I just got a refund for my MUSIC MAN ticket for November after e-mailing Telecharge. Even if the show is *somehow* opened by November, I am not comfortable with traveling to the city when COVID is still at large."

Thanks so much for the info! I also have tickets for November and want a refund. I am going to email them as well.

Broadway Open in January??  May 25 2020, 09:26:17 PM

Anybody who thinks it is a good idea for Broadway to rush to reopen and use January as a "test" period to put people's lives at risk is [fill in the blank here].

Hugh Jackman Says MUSIC MAN Still On Schedule for September  May 25 2020, 09:22:39 PM

Anyone who actually believes this is going to happen is [fill in the blank here].

Tickets Refunds  May 20 2020, 06:02:42 PM

BwayinVan said: "Ticketmaster sucks. I'm still waiting for my MR refund which I requested on April 8. It's a big chunk of change. I called ticketmaster last week and they said that Monday is the 30 day mark from my request so I should get it sometime after that but they couldn't give me any sort of definite answer as to when to expect it."

What date were the tickets for?

Why the hate for moulin rouge  May 19 2020, 05:17:36 PM

I enjoyed it a lot for the spectacle and fun, but if we're talking about an original piece of art - this show is not it. It's more like a tourist attraction than anything else. And I don't hate it for it, but an awards-worthy show it is not.

The Music Man should do the right thing and postpone/cancel the run now  May 19 2020, 05:14:06 PM

BalconyClub said: "Though I have a $109 ticket for October 2020, I've gone ahead and bought a $99 April 2021 ticket this week just in case the October performance is canceled.

I will end up
A. seeing the show twice, or
B. receiving a Telecharge refund if either or both performances are canceled.

Telecharge is prompt with refunds, if necessary.

I'm speculating that if fall 2020 performances are canceled, some ticket buyers will jump a

The Music Man should do the right thing and postpone/cancel the run now  May 19 2020, 12:52:14 AM

uncageg said: "djoko84 said: "sparksatmidnight said: "If the money for a ticket will make that much a difference in your life you should probably save it in the first place. They're following the Broadway League and New York instructions."

Are you kidding me with this post? When I paid over $400 for my tickets, people weren't losing jobs, getting sick, and dying. People may not have needed the money then, but we certainly nee

The Music Man should do the right thing and postpone/cancel the run now  May 19 2020, 12:45:06 AM

Yankees02 said: "My mom loves Hugh so I bought her and a friend tickets to see this in November. My mother has underlying health conditions and the friend dealing with cancer. Even with a vaccine or whatever, my mom is already asking me if I can get her a refund. Shes in her late 60s and I feel is just not going to be comfortable seeing anything for years at the very least.

Breaks my heart because she's been telling me that she doubts she will ever travel again given h

Tickets Refunds  May 18 2020, 12:03:41 AM

jo said: "I would imagine so. Telecharge also always maintains that they are simply the ticket sellers for the producers. I find them fairly easy and fair to deal with in the past.

Jo
"

Thanks so much for your help! I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

The Music Man should do the right thing and postpone/cancel the run now  May 17 2020, 12:16:04 AM

sparksatmidnight said: "If the money for a ticket will make that much a difference in your life you should probably save it in the first place. They're following the Broadway League and New York instructions."

Are you kidding me with this post? When I paid over $400 for my tickets, people weren't losing jobs, getting sick, and dying. People may not have needed the money then, but we certainly need it now.

Tickets Refunds  May 17 2020, 12:13:35 AM

jo said: "djoko84 said: "I have a question: I bought tickets for The Music Man at the box office for a date in November. If they announce another Broadway postponement, will I automatically get refunded from the box office soon after? I've only heard about Ticketmaster refunds, but not what happens when you bought tickets from the box office."

Telecharge Info Page --

h

You must log in to view off-topic posts.