Profile for disneybroadwayfan22

disneybroadwayfan22 Profile Photo
Member Name: disneybroadwayfan22
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Lea Michele Twitter  Jun 4 2020, 06:54:36 AM
Elizabeth Aldrin’s US stories just got worse!!! And she wasn’t fired after that?!?!?!

https://twitter.com/elund88/status/1267945261449519104?s=21

Lea Michele Twitter  Jun 3 2020, 11:34:10 PM

JGPR2 said: "" 12 year olds are FAR from the sticking their tongue out phase. Theycan be vicious. Middle school girls are the worst. "

You want to trash her for her behavior as an adult, have at it. Going back and picking on her when she was a 12 year old child is a little much IMO. I don't know about you but I would not want to be judged by how I behaved or treated people as a 12 year old. Yes, middle school kids can be mean and bullies but they are still ch

Lea Michele Twitter  Jun 3 2020, 08:49:06 PM

I have to be honest here: I'm CACKLING. She was that much of a threat to adults when she was a kid?! I'm dying to hear more now

Lea Michele on Twitter  Jun 2 2020, 09:58:04 AM

DramaTeach said: "It’s been deleted. What did it say?"

According to a close friend of Cory, Lea banned his Canadian friends and family from going to the Los Angeles funeral. Which is a special kind of disgusting.

If Lea was like this as an 11-year old, my heart honestly breaks a little. Lea is clearly a result of spoiled, poor parenting. Her poor baby doesn't stand a chance.

Lea Michele on Twitter  Jun 2 2020, 09:36:40 AM

This is insane and heartbreaking if true!

https://twitter.com/maxwelljenna_/status/1267647082791178242?s=21

Jordan Catalano said: "Honey, there are horror stories about her from RAGTIME. This is who she has always been. "

RAGTIME?! Wasn’t she 11?!

Hugh Jackman Says MUSIC MAN Still On Schedule for September  May 25 2020, 12:04:36 PM
I am a moderate leaning on liberal who hate Trump with a passion of million suns, but I agree with Highlight. It’s unfortunate that a decent man is friends with Trump’s son (?), but it is what it is. And I promise you Hugh has nothing to do with our rights getting taken away or why 100,000+ people are dying under our “president’s” eye.

Anyway, if the show is getting moved to January like everyone else, it would be great to know. I really would like the money back.

Frozen on Broadway - Where did they go wrong?  May 21 2020, 06:36:00 PM

I think everyone said why: Constant changes in creative team, lack of nostalgia, and just thinking of greed over creativity.

I think the big problem with Frozen was the lack of Let It Go/Elsa. Let It Go was the biggest let down. The animated scene is iconic because you see Elsa grow confident and strong with her powers. You see her build a castle. The Broadway show where there are working pieces to build the "castle"......happens all behind a curtain. No excitement whatsoever

CONFIRMED: FUNNY GIRL REVIVAL SHUT DOWN  May 21 2020, 12:45:22 PM
Source?

West End Prince of Egypt  May 21 2020, 12:26:25 AM

Well damn, I'll be enjoying eating my words. I know I shouldn't mention this with bootlegs being a big controversy on Twitter, but I talked about this show so much and how worried/upset I was about it, so I think I need to discuss it. I did found a bootleg this morning. I'm so glad to say this: I really did like Prince of Egypt. Is it perfect? Absolutely not! Does the weird ensemble obsession pop up? Every. single. scene. But, it is actually not tha

Getting it off my chest  May 19 2020, 12:19:14 AM
Amen. I miss taking my Sundays, waking up early for a Greyhound, enjoying a nice 4-hour bus trip, having my Junior’s lunch, and seeing a show and doing the stage door, and going home.

I had tickets to CoC for April and my bestie and I were going to Mean Girls for Sabrina and the Beetlejuice closing night. I do wonder how many shows I would have seen by now. I know I was going to buy Throughly MM for the past weekend.

FROZEN closes on Broadway  May 16 2020, 04:55:47 PM

roadmixer said: "I am certain that the board at Disney has enacted cuts throughout their portfolio. They have been hit really hard. 1+2?

https://www-vulture-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.vulture.com/amp/2020/04/how-can-broadway-recover-from-this-pandemic.html
"

Hence, our AIDA productions getting cancelled/postponed. So

Actors being fired / replaced  May 14 2020, 10:18:08 PM
Wait, what was the main reason?? The reviews he got? I know his dad’s house had caught on fire that time and his fiancé just had the baby last month.

Actors being fired / replaced  May 14 2020, 09:29:54 PM

So, Steve Kazee just implied on Twitter that there was more, besides his father that why he left Pretty Woman...

https://twitter.com/SteveKazee/status/1260060851110703106

FROZEN closes on Broadway  May 14 2020, 05:16:21 PM
Yes, they just said Beauty and the Beast is coming in 2022, along with Hercules and/or Jungle Book (so glad it’s back on)

https://t.co/gaceQ3Gj4t

FROZEN closes on Broadway  May 14 2020, 05:02:09 PM
So so devasted. I thought it would make it. What a horrible way for a highly anticipated show to end.

Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus  May 12 2020, 06:17:22 PM
I literally almost bursted into tears. Praise God!

Hamilton Broadway Coming to Disney Plus July 3  May 12 2020, 08:53:22 AM

100% expected this. So excited!

Congrats to Disney+ for the crap load of the new members they are going to get over Hamilton. If Hamilton could easily be completed by next month, then what was the point of making the release next year?

Ruthie Ann Miles Announces Birth of Daughter  May 9 2020, 08:27:35 PM
What she deserves. I almost lost it when I saw her name.

Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus  Apr 18 2020, 07:56:10 PM
This must be the worst outcome that I have read about yet. This is such a nightmare.

1776 Broadway revival cast for 2021  Apr 16 2020, 10:11:41 PM

I can't believe I skipped Allison in the cast. Loved loved her in Pretty Woman and I thought Oneika Phillips sounded familiar. Hannah Cruz was my tour Eliza in Hamilton and she was great!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.