Profile for TBone

TBone Profile Photo
Member Name: TBone
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

What’s the last show you saw on Broadway before its closing?  Mar 16 2020, 10:48:44 AM

The Girl From the North Country.  Wednesday, March 11th at 8 p.m.

RAGTIME Reunion Concert Happening This April  Mar 11 2020, 11:58:19 AM
So happy to see so much of the OBC announced for this! I cannot wait!

The Official TDF Thread  Mar 10 2020, 11:57:57 AM

Akitarent said: "I eep seeing The Inheritance Part 1 on TDF. I would really like to see if before it closes. Has anyone recently used TDF to purchases seats? If so, how have the sight lines/seats been located
Thanks!
"

My seats for part 1 in on 2/28 were center orchestra, row H.  Fabulous seats - so glad I saw it. 
My seats for part 2 on 3/1 were orchestra row D, seats 3-7. 

The Official TDF Thread  Mar 2 2020, 02:58:03 PM

Saps48 said: "I finally gave in and bought two tickets to The Inheritance Part 1 for next Thursday night. Considering the low attendance numbers, I imagine the seats are going to be very good..."

I saw both parts this weekend. Part 1 on Friday night, seats were center orchestra, row H, and part 2 on Sunday night we were left orchestra row D, seats 3-7.  

Filming at What the Constitution Means to Me?  Feb 26 2020, 06:13:22 PM
I was able to reserve tickets for the taping, but just received this e-mail:

A Message from Gotham Casting:

Thank you for your interest in attending a filming session for WHAT THE CONSTITUTION MEANS TO ME. Our production schedule has shifted and we will no longer be filming with an audience on 3/2. We will reach back out when we have a new date.

Allegiance DVD  Feb 19 2020, 01:46:02 PM

$170 for DVD?

Why not blu-ray?!?!?

Lion King Lottery  Feb 6 2020, 11:39:26 AM
When I won, we were seated in the last row of the orchestra, in the center section.

Swan Lake City Center  Jan 30 2020, 10:56:36 AM

I’ll be seeing it on the 5th. Really looking forward to it!

The Official TDF Thread  Dec 28 2019, 12:31:07 AM

My seats for Nutcracker last week were 7th row orchestra, on the right side -  seats 18 & 20. Fantastic seats, I thought. I was very glad to have been able to get them.

Dec 4 2019, 11:09:16 AM

PatrickDC said: "But most importantly, who is this Sean Needham (Don) fellow? Super handsome man. Daniel was good but this 'Don' was nice to watch."

I had a similar reaction to Jordan Fox. Bless those pants. 

Red Bucket Follies Collections  Nov 16 2019, 07:19:26 PM

Saw the HELLO, DOLLY Tour in CT and they were collecting. I was hoping to grab a signed playbill, but by the time I made it downstairs, they were out. I donated, but does anyone know who I might contact to get a signed program? I've no problem making another donation.

I live a few hours away and won't be able to get back there before the tour leaves.

Lottery Seats for Tina - The Tina Turner Musical  Nov 5 2019, 12:32:53 AM

Saw this tonight via lottery seats. At 1 pm I got an e-mail saying I was on Standby, and at 3:01 I got an e-mail saying I had won some unclaimed tickets. My seats were row B, seats 113 & 114. Stage was VERY high so I didn’t see much of the videos on the back wall and for the most part, could only see the performers from the knees up, unless they were all the way downstage. Adrienne was front and center a lot, so that was a definite plus... she was unbelievable. 

How is Phantom these days?  Oct 17 2019, 02:48:46 PM

Saw the show last night and really thought the current cast was pretty fantastic.

I did notice that after "Why so silent..." the phantom did not exit through the stage floor. There was the flash and then one of the ensemble members held up their cape to cover him and they ran off stage right in the chaos/darkness. When I saw the show back in January, the same thing happened. Does he no longer drop through the floor?

The other difference was that during the final l

Oklahoma! lottery  Oct 14 2019, 12:26:31 PM

You have two hours to claim your ticket. I won for a Sunday matinee in September. I got the e-mail at 9:01 a.m. and had until 11 a.m. to purchase my ticket.

Hello Dolly starring Carolee Carmello  Oct 10 2019, 10:35:51 AM
She looks great!

Oklahoma! Table Seats  Oct 9 2019, 05:43:32 PM
This may not be helpful, but I won the lottery in September and was seated in a table seat.

Karen Olivo Out Of Moulin Rouge Sat Night - No Audience Notice  Oct 6 2019, 10:52:19 PM
I saw the matinee yesterday and Karen was in, though Danny was out - Kevyn Morrow went on for him. Apparently it was his first time on.
Was Danny in for the evening performance?

Damon Daunno attendance  Sep 15 2019, 08:54:45 PM

Saw it this afternoon and Denver Milord was on as Curly.

He was great. 

Has anyone recognized actors anywhere but a show?  Jul 26 2019, 01:46:04 AM

I literally bumped into Jessie Mueller in Epcot.

Kiss Me Kate Recording 2019  May 30 2019, 12:30:39 PM

According to the website, the Beetlejuice digital release date is now June 7th as well. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.