Profile for BizBuzz

Member Name: BizBuzz
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hugh Jackman Says MUSIC MAN Still On Schedule for September  May 26 2020, 06:33:12 PM

Jarethan said: "BizBuzz said: "I’d imagine September being cancelled but October isn’t out of the realms.
"

What planet are you from? There is no way that anything is opening in 2020. Dream if you want, but you will be in for a huge disappointment. I have already adjusted my expectations, and it has actually helped. I have not received refunds for MMand a couple of shows I already had tickets for in the fall, but I know that I will at so

Broadway Open in January??  May 26 2020, 06:29:28 PM

HogansHero said: "BizBuzz said: "This isn’t delusional.

It may not happen but it’s not delusional. A target date has to be in place for the industry to work towards and start making plans to move a few pieces. Will it be the full bells and whistles return, probably not. Could it be, yes.
"

Sorry, but it IS delusional. There is no scenario in which it would be viable, and more to the point, no producer in their right mind would pull

Broadway Open in January??  May 25 2020, 05:21:29 PM

This isn’t delusional.

It may not happen but it’s not delusional. A target date has to be in place for the industry to work towards and start making plans to move a few pieces. Will it be the full bells and whistles return, probably not. Could it be, yes. 

Hugh Jackman Says MUSIC MAN Still On Schedule for September  May 25 2020, 05:17:45 PM

I’d imagine September being cancelled but October isn’t out of the realms. 

FROZEN closes on Broadway  May 14 2020, 07:41:21 PM

Depends on time... but immediately springs to mind is Mean Girls. Also Harry Potter, it’s been struggling to land. It’s gross has not been in the mega league for such a title and size house. Struggle to get an audience to visit a show? You’ve got double struggle to get them to spend a whole day or two repeated nights. 

Tina, Diana, Girl From North Country, Jagged worry me as time goes on... possibly followed by Aint too proud, West Side

FROZEN closes on Broadway  May 14 2020, 07:41:20 PM

Depends on time... but immediately springs to mind is Mean Girls. Also Harry Potter, it’s been struggling to land. It’s gross has not been in the mega league for such a title and size house. Struggle to get an audience to visit a show? You’ve got double struggle to get them to spend a whole day or two repeated nights. 

Tina, Diana, Girl From North Country, Jagged worry me as time goes on... possibly followed by Aint too proud, West Side

FROZEN closes on Broadway  May 14 2020, 07:15:17 PM

This is sad to read, but not too shocking or something to start getting completely dismayed about.

No doubt it’s been bought forward by this awful situation and it’s so sad the production never got to end properly, but an end of Summer or year closure was always on the cards unless fortunes turned on Frozen, prior to Covid, it was not performing where it should be.

I think Disney are being smart. Aladdin and The Lion King are more robust to survive in

The Music Man should do the right thing and postpone/cancel the run now  May 14 2020, 07:05:40 PM

I don’t think they will, or need to, make any comment or announcement until End of June when rehearsals are due to start. 

It’s obviously likely they will not be able to rehearse but it’s not completely out the realms of possibility, it’s also not out the realms of possibility that during June a clearer picture of a what delay past Sept will be required. Oct, Nov, Spring 2021... it’s still too early to call firmly and to mak

Whats next at the St James?  May 14 2020, 07:00:05 PM

Wouldn’t surprise me! 
18-30 market will be the recovery

You must log in to view off-topic posts.