Skip to main content Skip to footer site map

Profile for Artsylady10

Member Name: Artsylady10
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

OUR Hamilton Reviews  Jul 3 2020, 08:30:21 AM
I don’t know if it is the pandemic and the continued stress of our crazy world, but 5 minutes into Hamilton on Disney, I started blubbering! Such a strange reaction from someone who hasn’t been the hugest fan of Hamilton (and actually was quite disappointed when I saw it on Broadway after the original cast left). Either I really miss theater (like REALLY), or the close-ups of the film version are incredibly powerful (or perhaps both!) I’m floored by my own reaction LOL

B'way closed thru 1/3 now  Jun 30 2020, 11:50:57 AM

Jordan Levinson said: "2021 may be out of the cards already. A new strain of swine flu has just been discovered in Chinese pigs- which can easily spread to humans- and could eventually become our second global pandemic at the same time.

I am now optimistic about a 2022-23 return at the earliest.

LOL, you’re predicting a second global pandemic and pushing back Broadway reopening by a few years now because of a newly reported swine flu that even Chinese sci

What Broadway Play Do You Regret Not Seeing?  Jun 13 2020, 12:43:06 AM
If musicals count, The Color Purple with Cynthia Erivo and Heather Headley. Was literally in New York for work at the time, too. Biggest Broadway regret ever!

Eden Espinosa called out Nederlander Oragnization  Jun 7 2020, 06:27:57 PM

Jordan Catalano said: "Ok so a few things. This information is four years old and like a celebrity death that pops up again, it’s being shared as if it’s brand new information and it’s not. In 2016 this was discussed and known.

Secondly, the donations were made by James M. Nederlander who died shortly after these donations were made in 2016. Since then, nearly 97% of all Political donations from the Nederlanders have gone to Democrats.
"

Eden Espinosa called out Nederlander Oragnization  Jun 7 2020, 06:28:11 PM

Jordan Catalano said: "Ok so a few things. This information is four years old and like a celebrity death that pops up again, it’s being shared as if it’s brand new information and it’s not. In 2016 this was discussed and known.

Secondly, the donations were made by James M. Nederlander who died shortly after these donations were made in 2016. Since then, nearly 97% of all Political donations from the Nederlanders have gone to Democrats.
"

PLAZA SUITE Postponed to Spring 2021  May 12 2020, 01:59:12 PM

RWPrincess said: "Maybe they'll finally refund my ticket now. My show date has passed and not a word from them."

Ugh SAME. SO FRUSTRATING! has anyone had any luck with refunds from The Hudson for Plaza Suite?? 

Tickets Refunds  May 12 2020, 01:45:33 PM
Has anyone had success with refunds from The Hudson for Plaza Suite? Haven’t been contacted, no refund yet for tickets I bought directly from the box office, no customer service, MUCH frustration! Thank you!

Tickets Refunds  May 6 2020, 09:28:33 PM

LexiGirl said: "Finally got my Ticketmaster refund for SIX. So with all the other Telecharge tickets that were refunded quickly, my only outstanding refund I’m waiting foris fromTheBedwetter at Atlantic Theater. Other than an email to ticket holders that they’d reach out with options once they rescheduled new dates, I haven’t heard anything. I’m willing to continue to be patient with them since they are a non-profit."

when were y

Aaron Tveit has tested positive (BUT IS OK!)  Mar 29 2020, 06:22:14 PM

Someone in a Tree2 said: "And now we know that Danny Burstein was positive all those weeks ago. Sounds like he almost died but is now slowly on the mend, thank God."

Oh my gosh, where did you see this? Was he the one who was ill that Thursday before they shut all of Broadway down? 

Does Karen Olivo do matinees in MOULIN? Thanks!  Mar 10 2020, 01:33:47 PM

Colin852 said: "Artsylady10 said: "Totally agree!!! Karen literally makes the show and completely carries the show emotionally. I’ve seen it a few times, luckily each time with her(huge fan of the movie and let’s just say was trying REALLY hard to love the Broadway production)."

Imagine how many more times you would have seen it if you liked the show.

"

LOL. I tried twice... that was enough for me! 

Does Karen Olivo do matinees in MOULIN? Thanks!  Mar 10 2020, 01:24:22 PM

ljay889 said: "I finally saw Moulin Rouge today and everyone was in for the matinee besides Rick Rojas. I am grateful that I got to see Karen because she's a bonafide star in this production. There was no evidence of walking through the performance, she was in perfect and full voice, and her acting was top notch. It's wonderful to finally see her as a leading lady, and all of the raves are well deserved. While it certainly won't become a favorite show of mine, Karen, Aaro

is anyone winning hadestown or moulin rouge lottery tix  Mar 1 2020, 07:02:41 PM
I’ve won once for both after entering almost every single day since like July (lol). You’re not alone!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.