Skip to main content Skip to footer site map

Profile for Forget-Me-Not2

Forget-Me-Not2 Profile Photo
Member Name: Forget-Me-Not2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.forget-me-not-project.co.uk
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

OBC-signed BEETLEJUICE Playbill for sale (charity auction)  Oct 10 2020, 12:18:34 PM

Just a reminder for anyone interested that there are only a few hours left to bid on this item....

AARON TVEIT, CHRISTIAN BORLE & more photos/autographs for sale (charity auction)  Oct 10 2020, 12:15:16 PM

Just bumping this thread to remind remind everyone that this charity auction is due to end in a few hours...

AARON TVEIT, CHRISTIAN BORLE & more photos/autographs for sale (charity auction)  Oct 7 2020, 04:03:26 AM

I am currently running a charity auction which ends on Saturday 10th October. All proceeds will be donated in aid of leukaemia research.

Included are unique photo/autograph sets of Aaron Tveit, Christian Borle, Rachel Tucker, Tam Mutu & Gideon Glick with start prices at £5.99.

Also on offer is a full-colour OBC-signed BEETLEJUICE playbill starting at just £29.99.

Full listings at link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/forget-me-not-project/m.html?item=224

OBC-signed BEETLEJUICE Playbill for sale (charity auction)  Oct 7 2020, 03:48:54 AM

Currently on sale at a bargain start price of 29.99 is a full-colour OBC-signed Playbill which the Beetlejuice team kindly donated for a charity auction.

Bidding must end on Saturday 10th October though, so be quick!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/224172158090?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Check out my other listings for photo/

Signed Playbills in charity auction - incl Harry Potter  Sep 7 2019, 02:05:30 AM

I am currently holding another of my online auctions in aid of leukaemia charity Bloodwise.

Programmes/Playbills

Company - signed by West End cast including Rosalie Craig & Patti LuPone
Killer Joe - signed by five cast members including Orlando Bloom
Harry Potter & The Cursed Child Pt II - signed by Original Broadway Cast including Jamie Parker & Noma Dumezweni
Pretty Woman - signed by Original Broadway Cast including Samantha Barks & Andy

Signed Playbills/Programmes - Charity Auction  Dec 6 2018, 05:09:44 PM

Bumping to say the auction ends Sunday.

Please check it out and get your bids in soon - thanks!

Signed Playbills/Programmes - Charity Auction  Dec 2 2018, 02:05:00 PM

Please check out my auction currently running through to Sunday 9th December:

Forget-Me-Not-Project Christmas Auction

Broadway items include 12  signed playbills/1 signed programme. Among them: 

Back on Broadway signed by Hugh Jackman

Once On This Island signed by Le

Signed Playbills & other autographs incl Ben Platt CHARITY AUCTION  Dec 19 2017, 02:47:37 AM

*bump*

Signed Playbills & other autographs incl Ben Platt CHARITY AUCTION  Dec 17 2017, 02:09:18 PM

I am currently selling over a dozen signed Playbills in aid of a blood cancer / leukaemia charity and wanted to share details with Broadway fans and collectors of Broadway memorabilia.

My charity auction runs though to Tuesday 19th December and includes cast signed Playbills from:

Hello Dolly 

The Glass Menagerie

Something Rotten (Opening Night)

The Price

Come From Away

Sunday In The Park With George
<

Extended: Playbills, memorabilia, photos/autographs for sale in Charity Auction  Dec 2 2016, 07:07:24 PM

I still have over 30 mainly theatre-related items for sale in aid of leukaemia research charity Bloodwise - including signed Playbills from

Wicked

Something Rotten

Dear Evan Hansen

The Color Purple

Kinky Boots

Fun Home

and unique photo/autograph sets from

Leslie Odom Jr

Cynthia Erivo

Zachary Levi

Jane Krakowski

Imelda Staunton

James Corden

a

Signed Playbills etc in Charity Auction - ENDING SOON  Nov 26 2016, 12:57:20 PM

A quick post to remind BWW-ers that there's still time to bid on a range of signed Playbills, West End / TV memorabilia and unique photo/autograph sets in an online auction in aid of leukaemia charity Bloodwise.

Click HERE to see full details of all listings which are due to end on Sund

Signed Playbills incl Book of Mormon, Fun Home, She Loves Me for sale  Nov 21 2016, 05:18:36 PM

Bumping to include more details of the items available and to provide a clickable link:

The Forget Me Not Project - Current Auction Listings

Thanks for looking!

Signed Playbills incl Book of Mormon, Fun Home, She Loves Me for sale  Nov 21 2016, 02:45:11 AM
I am currently selling some of the signed Playbills, posters, autograph cards, photos and memorabilia from my collection, all in aid of leukaemia research charity Bloodwise.

The star item is a rare (possibly unique) promotional gatefold leaflet for the 2012-2014 Grandage Season which has been autographed by all 7 lead actors: Judi Dench, Ben Whishaw, Simon Russell Beale, Daniel Radcliffe, Sheridan Smith, David Walliams & Jude Law.

Full-cast signed Playbills:

Something

David Hyde Pierce to Join Bette Midler in HELLO DOLLY  May 17 2016, 05:23:53 PM

I'm in! Love DHP, love, love, love the sound of this show. 

She Loves Me rush lately?  Apr 22 2016, 02:32:48 AM

i am thinking of rushing She Loves Me on my forthcoming trip, possibly the Staurday evening show. Can anyone advise what time to get there or what the rush lines have been like recently?

Also, how many tickets are there and where are the seats? Has anyone had any success online with the 'retro lottery' at $19.65? If I did this and didn't win (winners notified 3-4 hours before the show) is there still a chance I'd get a rush or discount ticket by

Rush advice / help needed for upcoming Broadway trip  Apr 18 2016, 02:41:05 AM

Thanks for the replies - I'm reassured that I should be able to get a ticket for Finding Neverland without too much hassle. 

I'll aim to get to the Music Box around 8.00am as well, hope that it's not too crowded for me to get a single ticket. 

If anyone has any other rush info / recommendations, please feel free to enlighten me... smileyRush advice / help needed for upcoming Broadway trip  Apr 17 2016, 04:25:03 PM

I'm travelling to NYC on 26th April and would appreciate some advice on how the rush lines have been lately for Shuffle Along, Finding Neverland, The Color Purple, Disaster! and Something Rotten.

I intend to rush Finding Neverland (afternoon) and Shuffle Along (evening) on Weds. 27th. As far as I know it's the last day that Shuffle Along are offering rush tickets so I figured I should go there first then hot-foot it over to the Lunt Fontannne. 

West End/Broadway memorabilia for sale in charity auction  Nov 30 2014, 03:27:18 AM
Just a quick reminder that listings end today (from 2pm GMT onwards).

Last minute bids always welcome!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/forget-me-not-project/m.html?item=221592500181&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

West End/Broadway memorabilia for sale in charity auction  Nov 23 2014, 06:23:13 AM
If you're interested in theatre collectables please check out my online charity auction which is currently running until Sunday 30th November:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/forget-me-not-project/m.html?item=221592500181&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Among the highlights are:

* signed p

Comedy-themed charity auction + signed Crucible programme  Sep 23 2014, 03:51:43 AM
I am currently offering 50 items for sale in aid of Leukaemia Research as part of one of my regular charity auctions.

In honour of the late, great Robin Williams I have included photos/autographs of some of the many famous funny people I have met over the years, including Billy Crystal, Steve Coogan, David Hyde Pierce and James Corden. Admittedly many will be more well-known to UK than US audiences but most were gathered on theatre trips so I'm hoping they may be of interest to BWW regu

You must log in to view off-topic posts.