Skip to main content Skip to footer site map

Profile for LizzieCurry

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
Member Name: LizzieCurry
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

======

"Don't patronize me, alright?" - BroadwayStar4

======

"I haven't even been following how Piangi, the least discussed character in the history of maybe anything, has come to dominate this thread." - Kad

======
"Oh, please, Louise. Take it down a melodramatic notch or three." - PalJoey

======

"A scientologist jumps on a couch. A sociologist asks why." - sondwisenheimer

======

"Unlike you, he has a life and it's doubtful he even has time to read this tripe. I happen to like menudo though, so I did." - cacrowe

======

"Performers also enjoy it if you bring them a personal gift at the stagedoor such as baked goods, a scrapbook of photos of them you photoshopped onto the head of their significant others, or even a handwritten note signed with your blood for the truly dedicated. They also appreciate it if you murder their pet rabbits." - PiraguaGuy2

======

"I haven't even been following how Piangi, the least discussed character in the history of maybe anything, has come to dominate this thread." - Kad

======

"So from now on, in Winston's world, only those with mental illness can see next to normal, only Hispanics can see In the Heights, only witches and munchkins can see Wicked, only black people should see The Color Purple, but I guess WASPs, Jews, and black people can all see Ragtime." - adamgreer

======

"Summertime, and the trollin' is easy..." - jv92

======

"I didnt know this was spelling class." - broadwaygirl99

======

"Let's not forget that almost all European culture came from African-Americans." - seemynameinlights

=======

""you know what I quit this board, you all can go **** yourselves." - thismyshow

=======

"Lizzie you are so clever. Anyone ever tell you that? I doubt it" - greatwhiteway3

=======

"Lizzie is a staple here, steven. Maybe you need to find a new message board." - CATSNYrevival

======

"Thanks Lizzie, how do I get HTML please?" - Phantom of London

======

""You mean you don't sign autographs? There's always a crowd of people outside my office waiting for me. I sign as many autographs as I can every day." - Eris0303

======

"Every time I come to look at this thread, I feel like I'm entering a really gay sandbox." - newintown

======

"Will you go steady with me so then I can dump you for a slightly deformed anarchist!" - Julian2

======

"When I think of a successful actor, the first thing that pops into my mind is a photoshopped tear and plastic angel wings." - bluebubbles

======

"It has come to my attention that I cannot deal with some of the inhumane interactions that go on on the main board." - winston89

======

"So, i think the consensus is that this thread is stupid and useless." - iluvlizlemon

======

"orangeskittles - an underground lake in a 19th Century Paris Opera House is JUST like Myspace!!! You're a genius!" - BrianIdol

======

"The best was when Gavin Creel took my contacts out!" - Mealz1042

======

"sorry ... starbuck was a project-in-the-making. no income, no property, and he couldnt even get her frickin' name right.
i mean: melissande? what the f*ck kind of name is that (if youre not a 19th century french opera librettist)???
who on earth would want anything than a wild night in a tent with a guy like that???
personally, i'da traded em both in, kept the damn house, and hired a pool boy." - whatever2

======

"Nice talk again. Why can't any of you talk without swearing. This just shows ho unstable you are." - show lover

======

"I want to be an astronaut, a urologist or a tyrannosaurus rex. I haven't decided yet." - Calvin

======

"I'm not racist at all. I love all people, and think no one should be discriminated against. However, stating truths about any group of people (gay, black, asian or other) doesn't mean I'm racist. And I would say that to a black person, and they would probably agree with me." - FlyingMonkey1223

======

"The real question to me is whether Annaleigh ends up with Jack or Sawyer." - timote316

======

"Ah, this is one of the graduates of Pati B's "Effective Writing Course". Get a refund." - Dollypop

======

"Lizzie just throws up if you tickle her. And she has great aim." - TheatreDiva90016

======

"withoutlove YOU ARE SO WRONG. Starting out with WTF is not the culture of today. It is the way young people are brought up today. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SWEAR TO TALK. GET REAL" - show lover

======

"LizzieCurry, have I ever mentioned that I want to bow down in front of you and kiss your feet?" - scott68

=======

"I don't hug anyone unless he or she has seen at least 12 Broadway shows. Sorry, that's the way I operate." - Dollypop

======

"One day, I will propose to Lizzie." - blaxx

======

"If there's one fanbase that makes me less embarrassed to be an Adam Pascal fan, it's Clay Aiken's." - siamese dream

======

"Now you see, children, this is why we can't have nice things." - Shawk

======

"Excuse me LizzyCurry but I just came across it... and do you have some personal problem with me that you simply HAD to post that message and be cruel to me? It seems a bit uncalled for." - Here I Am

=======

"I booed this one time I saw SpellingBeeFan4Ever in a show." - RyToast1

=======

"I miss Leslie Kritzer everyday. (Sometimes, I pretend we're long lost best friends. Is that weird?)" - theaterkid1015

=======

"Lizzie...you're my favorite." - tobiasragg

======

"And the confrontation! He's taunted by what looks like satanic "Weird Al" Yankovic, live via satellite from Mordor." - Kad

======

"while i am sure that we, as stagehands, feel badly that your child's psyche will forever be scarred by the trauma of missing a broadway show, a trauma that will no doubt lead your child down a long and desperate trail of drug use, prostitution, and littering, we also cant help but be concerned about paying our mortgages and feeding our families. Please try and understand our petty, petty concerns and get your child into some grief counseling. we will all be better for it.
thank you." - localonecrew

======

On another note, I just spent the last fifteen minutes reading every quote in Lizzie's profile. Great." - neddyfrank

======

"Theatre survived the fall of Greece, the fall of Rome, the Dark Ages, the plague, Napoleon, Hitler, and Stalin...
But I don't know if it can face the Age of Student Rush." - Kad

======

"It's all your fault I'm like this." - Josh Freilich

======

"The beginning of this thread is the greatest theatrical trainwreck I have ever witnessed!" - Dover

======

"Oh. My. God.
I need to get tickets and bring a change of underwear.
I simply WILL NOT allow this to be another train wreck I miss out on!" - Midnight Radio

======

"Wanna Be A Foster is projecting his homophobia to Antonio Banderas when it's clear it's not the issue." - antonijan

======

"Why can't Lizzie have her own sitcom? Why?! I'd watch it every night!" - blaxx

======

"i really don't like you..every answer to someones post is so arrogant..and ur picture its so annoying..change it..you've been pissing me off with all ur annoying stupid replies..stop!" - steven22

======

"Lizzie, you have accomplished making me laugh out loud once again." - BroadwayEnthusiast2

======

"colleen, you should know by now that consistency isn't a well regarded value around here." - tazber

=======

"I think I'm a little of both. Would that make me a Crob?" - Kalimba

======

"I personally think an all-male version of Urinetown would be awesome!" - gumbo2

======

"Ban the bastard and his posey.....and while you're up to it...might as well ban Lizzie Curry :P " - Antonijan

=======

""Colored And Stuff" - A new musical about the African American experience. Coming soon to a theater near you." - JordanCatalano

======

"LOL oh my gosh. am I reading you correctly? you are going off the BLOG INTERVIEWS on the 9to5 website? are you joking me?
you are seriously sad.
you are taking the propaganda off the SHOWS website to prove your point about the audience reaction? Oh my gosh. That's it. You win. You are officially the slowest person here." - massofmen

======

"I totally read this title as "Are you Syphilis?" the first time." - Anakela

======

"You didn't clap loud enough!! TINKER BELL IS DEAD!" - bjh2114

======

"Don't stop now, "you guys." I haven't had this much fun since Pirate Queen closed!" - keen on kean

======

"oh lord another gay slut making the rest of us look bad. I love whores. oy." - Liverpool

======

"Nonsense doesn't include breaking the law. Defend it all you want with your snarky attitude. It's very telling." - Craig

=======

"Just A Guy is trying to get under my skin...I just ignore him as an elephant would ignore a pimple on its rear end." - Mr Roxy

=======

"If no one on BWW wishes you a birthday, it means you don't have to turn another year older. I am hereby revoking all my previous birthday threads in an effort to get myself back to my twenties." - Kringas

=======

"If Lizzie and Anton were married they'd live in a house.. as theatrical as theatrical can be.. Playbill Walls, Stalking tickets, and a mouse, a jersey boys obsession, BWW, and them..." - somethingwicked

======

"I don't know what it means for a person to 'think they are better than everyone else.' But, I certainly don't believe that, I have stated it and I have never implied...anywhere...ever... " - Jason Bennett

=======

"Midoria, do you call it "The Colored Purple" too?" - FolkyBoy

======

"LIZZYA9 NEED I TELL YOU OFF AGAIN. SHERIE RENE = BWAY GOOD. LIZZYA9= NOBODY." - theaterdude87

======

"God, he's like Isaiah Washington! Learn when to step back quietly, man. We'd lay off eventually." - shesamarshmallow

=======

"Well Kean, you can make yourself a little house with the cast recordings and then eat the booklets." - Sondheim Geek

======

"Fenchurch serves out remainder of punishment tallying negative opinions of BWW posters. Looks like Max Crumm is running close behind Hunter Foster. But wait! This just in! Snide remarks made by BrodyFosse push the entire cast of A Chorus Line into the running! Who will be the next casualty of BROADWAYWORLD.COM???" - artscallion

=======

"I don't really have any complaints....right now anyway....but this is going to be deleted faster than Ann Heche going back into the closet. " - NathanLaneStalker

======

"btw... in case anyone else was wondering... Christie Brinkley is not Christine Baranski.
...I feel... so stupid right now." - Parks

======

"The only poster handsome enough to play me is Brendan Stryker, and he's dead. Dead as a doornail." - Dollypop

======

"My argument is right, his argument debases humanity." - Fenchurch

=====

"I have two ride tickets to Jenks at that boardwalk in Point Pleasant. They are all yours to whomever can PM me the best limerick!" - JerseyGirl2

======

"Sleeth, darling, it's a good thing you're pretty." - DG

======

"Theatrediva90016 posted to me that i was a beeatche. He should lose posting priviledges." - dream on

======

"It's bad enough people think Broadway is gay, now we've got to deal with people thinking Rosie's gay cruise is gay? Jeez!" - Kringas

======

"LizzieCurry why is everything that comes out of your mouth hateful and always attacking someone." - theatredude87

======

"I've never been so angry. Stupid Catholic Republican Shi'ite Cleric radical dog hating misogynist homosexuals!" - vmlinnie

======

"Oh man...someone got owned twice by Lizzie in one day." - mll85

======

"Lord, NY gays will buy tickets to anything with scantily-clad boys...but at least it's for a great cause." - lildogs

======

"When I expect 10 to 15 inches, there had better be a man attached." - The Grovers Corners Yenta

======

"LizzieCurry you officially have a new fan!" - NiteOwl

======

"Why do your responses have to be sarcastic and rude the majority of the time?" - LovinGoodMusicals

======

"I hope you trip and fall into a hole so deep not even wireless internet will be of use to you." - scott68

======

"Also, no longer will actors be able to say "I worked on broadway for thirteen years and all I played was a dustpan" - Theatreboy33

======

"LizzieCurry do you always have to be such a bitch to new people?" - Broadwayboy2631

======

"Cripes. It looks like he's waxed again. Marc, baby, real pirates fear no body hair!" - FindingNamo

======

"LizzieCurry- SHUT UP!" - americanboy99

======

"What happens when Prince Eric finds out his girlfriend's Father is Black?
Oh wait, wrong show.
SOUTH PACIFIC is coming."
- CurtainPullDowner

======

"Yelliphant's response to Kelly2 is entirely typical of Claymates: a keen interest in Kelly2's real-life identity, namecalling ("freak"), invalidation of the negative opinion about Clay based on a made-up story about Kelly's behavior at concerts, etc." - Kev2222

======

"Ohh BWW, only you could turn message board about musical theatre into Grammar Competition Jamborees." - StarstruckGB

======

"My favorite actors that spit are the one that spit on you.
LoLlOlLoL."
- millie_dillmount

======

"I was being funny... maybe you shouldn't be so uptight and annoying. Chill out LezzieCurry" - fengshuihellnyc

======

"And, I don't need voice lessons or acting lession because I'm playing lead roles. Voice lessons are for people who need to learn how to sing...I all ready know how to do that." - ssfun90067

======

"If we were all positive about everything, we would all sound like Broadway.com..." - orangeskittles

======

"What would I do without Broadwayworld....
I need to get a life!!!!!" - Kristie-K2

======

"I don't know why Lizzie has to be so mean. Clearly, she has not experienced any type of racism before and is very lucky to not have to defend her non foreign status." - theatergeek2

======

"I understand you're new to all of this. So, I'll be as polite as possible.
But there is this nifty litte tool we have on BWW. It's called the "Search" feature. Check it out!
It saves lives." - americanboy99

======

"If the cherry picker refuses to rise I think someone should just tie a rope around Elphaba's ankle and hoist her up in the air. That'd be fun. Then there might be some justification for her screaming at the top of her lungs. I'm sure it's covered in the health insurance papers." - CatsNYRevival

======

"Now everyone's happy as long they're being racist instead of just nasty." - Fenchurch

======

"Method acting is well and good but if another actor ever spit on me during a show, and it wasn't absolutely germane to the plot or part of a long rehearsal process, I would grab his package, on stage, and tie it into a balloon animal. I reckon that's *my* method." - rgaywrites

=======

"Because I happen to be David Hyde Pierce's personal MySpace friend, and another thing I can't stand people bashing David and not being happy for him because he won the Tony." - iluvcioffiiluvtea

======

"Lizzie! Steven doesn't like you! Please, don't be too devastated! Maybe if you weren't so arrogant and changed your annoying pic he might reconsider! Please Lizzie, you're pissing him off!! You better stop!" - JoeKv99

======

"Just a reminder: Never eat chocolate truffles in a hot tub. It caused major problems last year." - Dollypop

======

"littlemanlevine has almost as firm a command of the English language as PatiB (that's how she's known to her theater pals)." - Dollypop

======

"Oh God! It's killing me. People typing PARAGRAPHS!!!
Alright...mama's got to get to job #2!" - robbiej

======

"c'mon antonijan! show us those Playbills!" - folkyboy

======

"BrianIdol shut up, when you visit BWW forums there are a couple of things you need to know.
Rule #1: Don't mess with Lizzie
Rule #2: Playbills+Wall= Complete Humiliation"
- Boq101

=======

"no need to be such a bitch, lizzy. although by now, seeing your posting track record, that should be expected from you." - jess20882

======

Me: "What's snow?"
BSoBW2: "Snow is Norm Lewis' color after his make-up is applied for the role of Triton."

======

"Is this all you guys do? Sit at home on your computers, bashing actors who probably think you are all crazy stalkers anyway? Dude. This is the saddest website I've ever seen." - Scarface02

======

"Can you please stop telling me how you want ben vereen and tommy tune to finger you? It is really gross." - TapTapTapioca

======

"You had drinks and great Italian, Grease was cancelled, people were laughing at Pierce Brosnan - I WANT YOUR CRAPPY DAY!" - blaxx

======

"Lizzie, you are one of the ones that is most against me. I am your next target. Joy. Yet at the same time you are making more sense then anyone else on this board." - stupidbeans

======

"Broadway World is a bonafide town, with a mayor, coroner, city manager, aristocracy, average citizens, outcasts, and a whole mess o' people trying out for the role of "village idiot" - best12bars

=======

"Shows open, shows close. The end." - D2

=======

"DON'T ACT AND DRIVE KIDS. NO MATTER WHAT JASON SAYS." - perpetualanticipatio

=======

"Did I miss some sort of announcement that the producers of "Hairspray" bought broadwayworld.com?" - RuprechtJr.

=======

"But seriously, get off Jarrod's nuts." - mll85

=======

"The Chatroom is a great place to get to know other posters, or gain ammunition against the ones you don't like." - MotorTink

=======

"I AM WICKED GOOD FRIENDS WITH GOOGLE.. GOOGLE SAYS IT HATES YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT GOOD AT RESEARCH." - Flaunt It

=======

"If this person is even real, I am very sorry his life sucks more than a Japanese hooker. But this is a theatre message board - not a psychoanalyst board. We - as theatre people - have enough problems of our own." - BSoBW2

=======

"Ah so we meet again LizzieCurry...yes well all know Miss Saigon survived after Lea's departure, but I bet it wasn't as good." - JLYluver4lyfe

======

"I'd get bored if Lizzy stops bitching. She's half the fun of coming here." - Urban

======

"We should start a poster's black list. We can call it Craig's List." - Julian2

======

"Of course they're going to screw the old whore that is RENT untill she dies, flopped over the nightstand." - Broadwayboy2631

=======

"LizzieCurry, I don't care if you're man, woman, black, white, neither, skinny, fat, tall, short, or WHATEVER. If I knew who you were and found you on the street, I would do whatever perverted things you wanted without a moment's consideration." - scott68

=======

"Hello Message Board World!
Has this thread been on CNN yet?" - wonderwaiter

=======

"i've seen a bootleg of the revival on broadway (SHHH DONT TELL HAHA) and i've seen the original but i really wanted to see it live. i'm in a show all of april so there go my weekends to see the show, and then its may but i can't wait until may to see it!! ugh btw the apostrophes were for you lizzieCurry haha." - SondheimGirl24601

======

"it's people like musicalmaster3 that make me a fan of pro-choice...stopping the problem early." - MungoGypsy8232

======

"George95, don't break the rules. Only LizzieCurry is allowed to be sarcastic on this board." - Gobstopper

======

"Lizzie not commenting on bww would be like peanutbutter without the jelly." - Kasie

======

"Lizzie for BWW presidency! :-D" - blaxx

======

"Neither of these people have appeared in the chorus of a Broadway musical. They have NOT paid their DUES! And I have the outstanding invoices to prove it!" - Mister Matt

=======

"Since when was the crack in your ass a reliable source?" - millie_dillmount

=======

"PLEASE NOTE: A strobe light and gunshots will be used in the production. Also, areola will appear." - Bettyboy72

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Chad Kimball  Sep 17 2020, 11:43:46 PM
Right. People are allowed to pick and choose what types of entertainment they engage with and why. They'll almost always be balanced out by someone who doesn't know or doesn't mind, but that's not always the point. The point is the person who chose not to engage with someone's work just did so because they felt it was the right thing to do, and that's that.

Night at The Museum Musical - Menken, Martin, etc.  Sep 17 2020, 11:11:42 AM
Just in case anyone had to google this, I'll save you the trouble:

https://deadline.com/2020/09/the-prom-bob-martin-verve-agency-signing-broadway-tony-award-1234578136/

Thoughts on Theater 5 months into The Shutdown  Sep 16 2020, 11:21:33 AM
If anyone is wary about the TinyURL link, it goes to a Medium post.

https://medium.com/@alexgruhin/the-future-of-the-performing-arts-in-the-united-states-of-america-73da05599ee5

Phantom Behind the scenes Book  Sep 15 2020, 04:18:04 PM
Thanks for the link! I have no idea what this is...

Amazon says Nov. 2019 and currently unavailable.

There's an actual description here: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/44328315-the-phantom-of-the-opera

Phantom Behind the scenes Book  Sep 15 2020, 03:46:34 PM
Where did YOU hear about this?

re: Floyd Collins  Sep 14 2020, 08:14:21 PM
I was surprised he did it in an NYC apartment! I had assumed he was quarantining elsewhere when I saw just how high he was able to build it.

I don't know the show very well, but I've heard a few songs from it in concert (coincidentally one sung by Will Blum with Nic Rouleau; they were in Mormon together at the time) and enjoy what I've heard. I should probably just sit down with the cast recording one day.

re: Floyd Collins  Sep 13 2020, 02:53:12 PM

Bumping this up after 12 years to make sure no one misses Will Blum's incredible video (shot in his own apartment)! of The Call/It Moves/Time to Go, complete with a cave made of cardboard boxes and shiny tape:

https://youtu.be/BKP-1vhU0B4

Where are touring sets currently at?  Sep 11 2020, 05:35:58 PM

Fosse76, it's still going to look cool to those of us who haven't seen a set in a touring house between performances.

Where are touring sets currently at?  Sep 11 2020, 11:13:06 AM

Here's the previously mentioned Wicked set, as it sits in Madison:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEhHmEwJiq-/

BCEFA Flea Market  Sep 10 2020, 05:24:21 PM

I don't think anyone here would be able to tell you what's worth what to you. None of us have necessarily done this kind of thing before.

Secret Garden Revival Still Happening?  Sep 9 2020, 10:02:09 AM
I was hoping the Sydney/Melbourne TSG might propel some buzz (I was supposed to be seeing that!), but since that got sidelined, maybe next year? Though I feel like TSG fans have been saying "maybe next year" for about 10 years.

Thoughts on Theater 5 months into The Shutdown  Sep 4 2020, 02:33:54 PM

Anyway.

A vaccine will happen when it happens. Even after that hump, there will be reluctance to meet up in large groups, especially indoors. Theatre will take a while. We'll see how it goes. In the meantime, make your donations (and take your donations, if you're in that spot — if you need help, don't be afraid to take it!) and do less harm than good.

The Boys in the Band to premiere on Netflix, Wed. 9/30  Sep 4 2020, 10:15:32 AM

Oh, it will, BroadwayNYC2, and it'll be called a slime tutorial.

Dear Evan Hansen movie?  Sep 1 2020, 05:10:50 PM

https://www.theatermania.com/new-york-city-theater/news/julianne-moore-joins-dear-evan-hansen-movie-cast_91376.html

Loading out in progress at the August Wilson  Sep 1 2020, 03:12:28 PM

I didn't like Mean Girls, nor the set, but unclevictor, read the room and take the L here.

Bette Midler's Xenophobic Tweets  Aug 30 2020, 12:39:53 AM

It doesn't help. What does the method of being like the enemy hope to achieve, especially if it's not obvious that's what's happening?

https://twitter.com/BetteMidler/status/1298452189141176321/retweets/with_comments

When even people who like the Trumps and people who hate them object to her tweet, clearly intention has been lost.

Bette Midler's Xenophobic Tweets  Aug 30 2020, 12:29:21 AM

They're not good tweets. People are tired. Not everything has to be posted here.

But anyway, for convenience's sake, here's a link.

https://twitter.com/BetteMidler/status/1298452189141176321

Dear Evan Hansen movie?  Aug 29 2020, 03:00:35 AM

Here's the Winslet rumor.

https://www.talkinbroadway.com/allthatchat_new/d.php?id=2495803

And LOL Valentina!

Thoughts on Theater 5 months into The Shutdown  Aug 29 2020, 02:59:47 AM

I've actually been watching a ton of theatre-related clips that have often been suggested to me on YouTube over the years (legal and otherwise), and it's been a fun catch-up. So far I haven't necessarily felt sad, though the hardest I've been suddenly hit with the feeling of wanting to be transported into a theatre was watching the most recent Les Miz staged concert. Though I realized it was because I'd had such a good time seeing it in a movie theatre more t

Dear Evan Hansen movie?  Aug 28 2020, 07:44:45 PM
Why?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.