Profile for Moreski93

Member Name: Moreski93
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

2020-2021 Touring Season  Jan 27 2020, 09:36:43 PM
Oklahoma City just announced its season
-Mean Girls (Sept 8-13)
-Oklahoma! (Sept 27-Oct 3)
-My Fair Lady (Oct 27-Nov 1)
-Dear Evan Hansen (Feb 2-7)
-Frozen (Mar 11-21)
-Pretty Woman (Apr 20-25)
-Wicked (May 12-30)

Hugh Jackman in The Music Man  Jan 7 2020, 04:02:36 PM
Hey I know we’re still MONTHS out but I’ve got a serious question about attendance. I hope I haven’t shot my self in the foot but I bought Tickets for a Wednesday matinee, the week before opening in previews but still a matinee. I’ve read through this forum and it seems Hugh will be doing 8 shows a week, since he’s the ticket, but what about Sutton? Tried to do some research but kinda came up short. What’s her track record with an 8 show week? Does she skip matinees. Or since it’s so close to op

Current Les Miserables tour?  Nov 3 2019, 09:18:31 AM

I was in your exact situation when it came to Tulsa last September. After seeing this production and it being my first experience with Les Miz, I say do it. The cast is excellent and the set is amazing. I finally get why people like les Miz after seeing it and I get why people only see it once. It’s a LONG show, but give it time, it’s amazing and this production is worth your time if you’ve never seen it before.

Dear Evan Hansen TikTok  Aug 11 2019, 01:55:51 PM

WOW, he posted a longer edit of the video and I am beyond shook! You need to see this as well.
https://m.tiktok.com/v/6723953338163023109.html?u_code=d4c9k8970b42hf&preview_pb=0&language=en&timestamp=156554

Dear Evan Hansen TikTok  Aug 10 2019, 11:47:18 PM

Hey I know this might be slightly off topic but I found this amazing Dear Evan Hansen inspired TikTok. Though most of them on the app are kinda cringy, this one looks like it had actual work put into it. Check it out!

CHARLIE PRICE IS HOT!  May 25 2019, 09:05:16 AM
So Fathom Events just release a promo for the filmed Kinky Boots coming to theaters and I just have to ask; WHY THE HEFT DID WE NOT GET A BEARDED CHARLIE IN THE STATES! HES HOT! Id wait at the stage door for this daddy any day! Hell Fathom Events probably has another ticket sold just for casting such a hot drink of a man. I dont know how Im gonna contain myself seeing such a man on screen in the theaters.

Heres the clip for all interested:
https://youtu.be/-yFc5wX-sv4

Sid

Hadestown Reviews  May 3 2019, 06:39:23 AM

You know when I saw The Bands Visit last may and fell head over heels for the show and rooted for it to win best musical, I was absolutely dumb founded when I just heard the constant hate from everyone I knew who had seen it and hated it. With the exception of critics, there’s not a lot of people who I trusted for good theater opinions that liked The Bands Visit yet for the first time I knew, yeah that’s gonna win best musical and it deserves it. Well last weekend I finally saw Ha

2019-2020 Touring Season  Jan 22 2019, 12:51:32 PM
Tulsa is announcing tomorrow morning. Cant wait to see what theyre gonna bring. Especially after the amazing season were still enjoying.

What Movies Do You WANT To Be Made Into Musicals?  Jan 22 2019, 12:49:36 PM
Hamlet 2! If you all havent seen this underrated masterpiece, its about a Tucson Arizona drama teacher that puts on the most breathtaking piece of theater to save his department. There are a few juke box tunes like Elton johns someone saved my life tonight. But its the original tracks that bring this piece of art to life. Hits like raped in the face, youre as gay as the day is long, and the magnum opus rock me sexy Jesus. It sounds like Im joking but this movie is BUILT for broadway. Literally a

Selling 2 tickets to Dear Evan Hansen in Des Moines 2/9  Jan 18 2019, 10:44:35 AM

I know its a bit of a long shot but I'm selling two tickets to Dear Evan Hansen in Des Moines. Its for the Saturday February 9th matinee. Decided to go to the later showing. And because I bought during a pre-sale, and unfortunately they wouldn't let me exchange because of that. So now I have two sets of tickets. I'd be willing to ship them, or if you're in the area I can just meet you at the theater and we can just trade up then. Just asking for face value. $105 each. They'

Musicals that you want to see as movies  Jul 21 2018, 04:22:22 PM
You all are wrong, only one show deserves the Hollywood treatment and that show is FREAKIN STARLIGHT EXPRESS! Here’s my dream team!

Director-Micheal Bay
Reworked lyrics and music-Chad Kroeger
Adapted screenplay-James Gunn

James Franco-Rusty
Bill Cosby-Poppa
Danny Masterson-Greaseball
Kevin Spacey-Electra
Seal-Coco/bobo
Randy Quaid-Expresso
Andy Dick-ICE
Scarlett Johansson-Turnov (enphasis on the Trans-Siberian railway)
Cupcakke-Manga

Musicals due for a revival  Jul 21 2018, 04:02:46 AM
You all are wrong, only one show deserves the revival treatment and that show is FREAKIN STARLIGHT EXPRESS! Here’s my dream team!

Director-Julie Taymor
Reworked lyrics and music-Chad Kroeger(broadway debut)
Reworked book-James Gunn(broadway debut)

James Franco-Rusty
Bill Cosby-Poppa
Danny Masterson(broadway debut)-Greaseball
Kevin Spacey-Electra
Seal(broadway debut)-Coco/bobo
Randy Quaid(broadway debut)-Expresso
Andy Dick(broadway debut)-ICE

You must log in to view off-topic posts.