Skip to main content Skip to footer site map

Profile for YvanEhtNioj

YvanEhtNioj Profile Photo
Member Name: YvanEhtNioj
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

What Broadway Play Do You Regret Not Seeing?  Jun 9 2020, 11:33:43 PM
Boys In The Band

Musicals that were announced but never materialised.  May 27 2020, 10:37:33 PM
Jawbreaker: The Musical

Classic Musicals that should be remade  May 10 2020, 06:11:21 PM

Uptown it’s hot (not sure if that counts as classic)

Favorite Curtains (/First-Impression Sets)?  May 7 2020, 10:20:51 AM

Kind of in the same category, but the medieval covers of pop songs that play during the Six pre-show really made me smile. 

What’s the last show you saw on Broadway before its closing?  Mar 31 2020, 09:16:38 PM
Company’s first preview

Which shows will Covid-19 end?  Mar 31 2020, 02:43:51 PM

MattieIce2018 said: "The other day, Rob McClure was on Seth Rudetsky's Stars From The House show and he mentioned that the cast of Mrs. Doubtfire was doing readings over video conference to keep them refreshed with the material. Maybe the creatives are using this time to make some of the changes they were planning to make during previews? Either way, looks like they're still hoping to reopen when this is over."

That's good that they're utilizing this

Animated Version of SIX Musical  Mar 31 2020, 02:40:01 PM

You can search literally any musical and put “animac” at the end, and you’ll find hundreds. 

This is my favorite. I f*cking love sock puppets.

Adaptations You Would Like To See?  Mar 30 2020, 02:54:55 PM

Tiger King - The Musical 

ONCE UPON A ONE MORE TIME/Britney Spears musical to play pre-Broadway Chicago engagement  Mar 4 2020, 01:17:54 PM

With Anna Fleischle doing the set, I expect something suuuppeerr modern. Can’t wait to see it

I love all the diversity among the female leads too

Company Previews Thread  Mar 3 2020, 10:23:02 AM

Just came back to say that Bobby Conte looks very sexy with a man-bun. That is all. 

Company Previews Thread  Mar 3 2020, 09:19:15 AM
I think some of the dialogue needs to be cut. Some jokes just feel like they’re being dragged on forever.

Company Previews Thread  Mar 3 2020, 12:58:49 AM
I did notice the bisexuality in Another Hundred People, too. I thought that was very cute when she swiped yes on the girl.

The more I think of that number, the more I realize how amazing it is

Company Previews Thread  Mar 3 2020, 12:40:05 AM

Jordan Catalano said: "And I don’t know why anyone surprised people got to their feet for Patti - its a theatre full of musical theatre lovers who adore Queen Patti and she told them to rise. I could have told you before walking in that she’d get a standing ovation after the song. It probably won’t happen after every show but you’d have to be crazy not to know it would happen tonight.
. "

I expected her to get

Company Previews Thread  Mar 2 2020, 11:34:11 PM
I posted all my thoughts at intermission but just a couple things to add:

I thought her Being Alive was “meh”. I felt the emotions at first but the last note didn’t really pack a punch.

I was very, VERY surprised that everyone was so quick to jump to their feet after Ladies Who Lunch, but not for Not Getting Married. I found that number to be much more moving and entertaining as a whole.

I’m also kind of upset that the red jumpsuit she’s wearing is not the same one t

Company Previews Thread  Mar 2 2020, 09:51:20 PM

I love the rasp in Katrinas voice. It threw me off at first since I’m use to the cast recording and her voice isn’t as “bubbly”, but I works well in Marry Me A Little.

Another Hundred People is staged beautifully- with the big letters moving around like she’s swiping yes or no on Tinder. I thought that was cute.

Not Getting Married didn’t get a standing ovation, but an extended applause. The dialogue that followed made a tear up a litt

SIX - Preview Thread  Mar 1 2020, 08:49:33 PM
*find

And yes, and I 100% think they were being shady and extra. The megasix that I saw doesn’t give me “horrible” vibes.

SIX - Preview Thread  Mar 1 2020, 04:58:08 PM
A bunch of my friends saw Mallory the other night and said she was “horrible” which I fine very hard to believe.

SIX - Preview Thread  Mar 1 2020, 04:53:16 PM

angoradebs said: "Det95 said: "Really interesting article from the NYT about the development of the show.

"

Can someone spoiler-tag explain what the "crowd-pleasing costume reveal" is?
"

I did! Above

Phone rings, door chimes, in comes COMPANY!  Feb 28 2020, 05:19:21 PM

Anyone going to the dress rehearsal? I'm assuming it's on Sunday 

Phone rings, door chimes, in comes COMPANY!  Feb 28 2020, 04:32:33 PM

The Cast page on the website has been updated with all of the ensembles photos. I take back all my angry "where is the diversity" rants. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.