Skip to main content Skip to footer site map

Profile for beatofthedrum27

Member Name: beatofthedrum27
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

NBC will present THE GRINCH musical this December starring Morrison  Dec 9 2020, 09:31:14 PM
The little girl playing Cindy-Lou ate that up AND LEFT NO CRUMBS. I was literally crying.

NBC will present THE GRINCH musical this December starring Morrison  Dec 9 2020, 09:31:13 PM
The little girl playing Cindy-Lou ate that up AND LEFT NO CRUMBS. I was literally crying.

NBC will present THE GRINCH musical this December starring Morrison  Dec 9 2020, 09:31:13 PM

NBC will present THE GRINCH musical this December starring Morrison  Dec 9 2020, 09:31:12 PM

NBC will present THE GRINCH musical this December starring Morrison  Dec 9 2020, 09:19:25 PM
That song with the parents and grandparents was so cute tho

NBC will present THE GRINCH musical this December starring Morrison  Dec 9 2020, 08:51:07 PM

beatofthedrum27 said: "Just made it through the song with all the kids, max, and the grinch (I don’t know the name of it). The kids and Booboo are KILLING IT. Denis seems so disinterested. Matthew seems like... uncomfortable? "

His interpretation of the grinch seems like what a romantic lead thinks playing a villain is suppose to look like. Like. The last little bit when he popped out of nowhere right in front of the camera before commercial break was just SO C

NBC will present THE GRINCH musical this December starring Morrison  Dec 9 2020, 08:45:56 PM
Just made it through the song with all the kids, max, and the grinch (I don’t know the name of it). The kids and Booboo are KILLING IT. Denis seems so disinterested. Matthew seems like... uncomfortable?

Is a white person playing a role  Nov 25 2020, 01:27:28 PM
Well first, it’s the act itself is technically not racist. Racism means to have hate against a certain person or group because of their race. Though, it may be out of touch depending on how it is handled. Things like Hairspray, if you did it with an all white cast, that’s just not right to be honest especially in the of the production I’ve seen where they’re putting blackface on kids. Whoever did that shouldn’t have a job. I’ve been in a production of Once on this Island where the cast was predo

Broadway shows to perform on Thanksgiving parade  Nov 17 2020, 02:19:51 PM

Call_me_jorge said: "Hamilton filmed their segment right outside the Richard Rodgers yesterday"

YES. They also have a few different cast members than when BWAY closed. In the parade, J. Quinton Johnson (1st BWAY Replacement for Mulligan/Madison) will play Lafayette/Jefferson. Jennie Harney-Fleming (BWAY standby for Schuyler Sisters) will play Angelica. Joshua Henry (Original Chicago and 1st N

Broadway shows to perform on Thanksgiving parade  Nov 14 2020, 08:14:55 PM

ACL2006 said: "beatofthedrum27 said: "wicked4l said: "Danielle Wade and MKM are playing Cady and Janis.
Renee and the ensemble boy from Broadway as well.
"

Dang. I was actually really looking forward to seeing Olivia as Janis, but MKM works too.
"

MKM?
"

Mary Kate Morrissey, Janis from the Tour

Broadway shows to perform on Thanksgiving parade  Nov 14 2020, 07:48:15 PM

wicked4l said: "Danielle Wade and MKM are playing Cady and Janis.
Renee and the ensemble boy from Broadway as well.
"

Dang. I was actually really looking forward to seeing Olivia as Janis, but MKM works too.

Broadway shows to perform on Thanksgiving parade  Nov 13 2020, 08:03:53 PM
Does anyone have any info on any of the casts? I know there are some detectives on here lol.

Broadway shows to perform on Thanksgiving parade  Nov 11 2020, 08:44:27 PM

Really curious to see who will perform with Mean Girls because of the giant cast change over that happened right before the shut down. And I'm REALLY curious to see who plays Cady in the segment (Not gonna lie, I'm really hoping for Sabrina Carpenter to perform just to give us some glimpse of what she is like in the role, but I also wouldn't mind if it was Erika. I just highly doubt she would do it after leaving the show.)

“We See You White American Theater” Publishes Demands  Jul 12 2020, 02:31:33 PM

This is a very interesting conversation to me. I’ve been doing a lot of research. I’ve wanted to take the opportunity to do MY OWN stats and not some that are being thrown at me. With the country being 61% (approximate) white, obviously most people in a lot of situations are going to be white people. The country is also about 14% African-American and 19% latinx. So if it was actually proportionate, approximately 61% of theatre actors would be white and about 39% would be BIPOC. If

(Almost) All White  Jul 7 2020, 08:06:30 PM
I also read that LMM said he’s fine with it because it could educate white teens on Hispanic culture which is great. I don’t think it’s a bad idea with the right people at the head of it because Latin culture is pretty under discussed.

Mean Girls Stage Door Possibly Defaced?  Jun 7 2020, 07:30:50 PM

Jordan Catalano said: "That's all it is. I have to laugh at the word "Defaced". So dramatic.

Every day when I walk past theatres I'm shocked that hasn't been done to most of them.
"

Honestly, I just couldn’t think of another word when I wrote the question lol

Mean Girls Stage Door Possibly Defaced?  Jun 7 2020, 07:30:49 PM

Jordan Catalano said: "That's all it is. I have to laugh at the word "Defaced". So dramatic.

Every day when I walk past theatres I'm shocked that hasn't been done to most of them.
"

Honestly, I just couldn’t think of another word when I wrote the question lol

Mean Girls Stage Door Possibly Defaced?  Jun 7 2020, 02:54:15 PM
https://vm.tiktok.com/oN7dKp/

Was this intentional from the production or was it from protesters/rioters? Anyone know??

Mean Girls Cast Replacements  Mar 11 2020, 11:02:43 AM
Has anyone seen the new cast yet? Thoughts?

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements  Jan 7 2020, 02:24:43 PM
Does anyone know who are the new principals in SF cause the website is a mess? Lol

You must log in to view off-topic posts.