Profile for CPannullo

Member Name: CPannullo
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Shows You've Discovered (or Rediscovered) While in Quarantine  May 20 2020, 11:47:49 AM
A few cast recordings that I’ve come across lately include I Could Use a Drink: The Songs of Drew Gasparini, Tarrytown, and Venice

Oak Speaks out on great comet controversy  Apr 29 2020, 03:00:32 PM

pollster2 said: "I can safely say that after the Great Comet debacle, I won't support anything that has Rafael Casal, Cynthia Erivo, or Oak attached to it."

What did Cynthia Erivo do in this situation? 

Tickets Refunds  Mar 17 2020, 01:06:26 PM
i received my flying over sunset refund today

Broadway and the Coronavirus  Mar 10 2020, 08:45:23 PM
Take this with a grain of salt, it’s just speculation, but my grandma has a friend who is a musician. He said the American Federation of Musicians, and that surrounding area, closed down which led him to say it is only a matter if time before broadway is closed

Rosie/Gaga lead Funny Girl to reopen the Palace!  Mar 9 2020, 08:11:26 PM

ACL2006 said: "Not anytime soon. Gaga's going out on tour with her new album this summer."

She’s on my scheduled to do 6 shows this summer

ONCE UPON A ONE MORE TIME/Britney Spears musical to play pre-Broadway Chicago engagement  Mar 4 2020, 12:28:27 PM
I wonder what happened to Laura Dreyfuss. She was in the workshop no? I remember seeing her in an Instagram post

Waitress Final Performance Update  Jan 6 2020, 12:27:51 AM
So much happened tonight at my sixth and final visit to the diner. Lots of ad libs from the cast. Definitely forgot to list some as it’s late but some things I noticed:

-Katharine messed up the line “my momma said you can live to be 100 if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be 100” and said “my momma said you can live to be 100 if you give up all the things that make you live.” She cracked and said l”let me try that again” and the audience ate that up
-the sce

Tootsie Is Closing  Nov 11 2019, 08:14:37 PM
Any idea of what goes into the Marquis now?

Company Discount Code  Nov 9 2019, 12:37:21 PM
Sorry for starting a thread on this but I was wondering if there were any codes out for this? Trying to save some money

A CHRISTMAS CAROL - Preview Thread  Nov 8 2019, 01:40:12 PM
Out of curiosity is there a cast recording of this version of Christmas Carol?

Discount Codes  Nov 7 2019, 11:21:22 AM
Not sure if there’s already one for this show or if there will be one, but anyone know a lot codes for Company??

Next for Beth Leavel?  Nov 3 2019, 11:33:39 PM

tombomb31 said: "I got a chance to talk with her after her show in NOLA tonight and she said she has a huge announcement coming in about two weeks. Any ideas on what this could be?! "

we ever find out what this huge announcement was?

Jagged Little Pill is coming to Broadway this Fall  Nov 3 2019, 12:32:38 AM

They just dropped “You Learn” as a single!

https://open.spotify.com/track/5CPWShnLm9lFoyIVWhsNpH?si=zoIYNSE2RnaDz5uC-kYeWg

Upcoming Waitress casting  Oct 30 2019, 09:35:24 AM
Still holding onto hope that Sara comes in to close it

City Trip 12/15  Oct 28 2019, 09:10:47 PM

Hi all! Im looking to plan a day in the city and narrowed the two shows I’m thinking of seeing down to Tina and Jagged Little Pill. Which one should i see?

I already have tickets for moulin rogue in November and west side story in January

Upcoming Waitress casting  Oct 25 2019, 08:06:15 PM
Sara has a concert on December 14. Not sure what this would mean if there’s the possibility of her closing out the show.

Upcoming Waitress casting  Oct 23 2019, 09:49:21 AM

magictodo123 said: "I don't think we'll get a Jenna announcement until next month, closer to the end of Jordin's run.

Also...does this mean either Caitlin or Christopher Fitzgerald would also close out the show, or have they announced a final performance date for themselves?
"

Not sure. I know Caitlin is involved with Girl From North Country and Chris Fitzgerald is involved with Company 

Upcoming Waitress casting  Oct 22 2019, 09:05:13 PM
Still waiting for a Jenna announcement lol

Upcoming Waitress casting  Oct 10 2019, 11:38:17 AM

ACL2006 said: "CPannullo said: "It was announced that Jordan extended her stint as Jenna until November 24.Could Jordin extending until November 24mean that Sara will return after with a week or two of Stephanie Towns playing Jennain between?"

I think these leaves the last 6 weeks as a possibility that Sara returns. If not maybe Jessie comes back to close the show? If anything else, we'll get Torns, which would be a delight to have her cl

Upcoming Waitress casting  Oct 10 2019, 10:21:05 AM

It was announced that Jordan extended her stint as Jenna until November 24. Could Jordin extending until November 24 mean that Sara will return after with a week or two of Stephanie Towns playing Jenna in between?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.