Profile for ellbellthomps

Member Name: ellbellthomps
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Aaron Tveit has tested positive (BUT IS OK!)  Mar 30 2020, 10:22:19 AM

Gavin & Aaron are both recovering. 

National Tours / Venues postponing or canceling stops due to CoronaVirus  Mar 13 2020, 08:19:00 AM

So sad about Hello Dolly. I was totally looking forward to it. 

Broadway to Close?  Mar 12 2020, 01:32:56 PM

Brandon Uranwitz has been very, very, vocal. 

It's time to close all major tourist attractions, including Broadway. 

Broadway to Close?  Mar 12 2020, 01:12:11 PM

They need to close. 

Does Karen Olivo do matinees in MOULIN? Thanks!  Mar 10 2020, 01:46:33 PM

I love the show, and as great as Karen is, Ashley is just as great! 

This will forever be one of my favorites. 

Broadway and the Coronavirus  Mar 10 2020, 09:41:18 AM

We have the Eastman Theatre/College near us, and all shows got cancelled for the next month. That's a BIG deal here. Concerts are always sold out and do really well. This is what made me realize how big of a deal it is. 

Our Theatre is getting Dolly next week, and I hope it still comes. 

2020-2021 Touring Season  Mar 10 2020, 09:32:35 AM

Anyone think some stops might be cancelled if Corona panic doesn't settle? (Due to finances). 

We are getting Hello Dolly next week, and my paranoid family isn't going anymore. 

MRS. DOUBTFIRE Previews  Mar 9 2020, 11:24:29 AM

I have to see it in person, but I am super excited!

Broadway and the Coronavirus  Mar 9 2020, 09:54:30 AM

Capeguy said: "Once the test is more readily available, the numbers are going to explode. This week will probably be the turning point."

I am not well versed in the medical field - or versed at all in it. Do you think more people will be tested this week?

Broadway and the Coronavirus  Mar 9 2020, 09:22:02 AM

It's getting way crazier than I thought it would be. 

That being said, I'm not planning on making any changes to future plans. 

New Lydia Deetz ( who do you think should replace Sophia Anne Caruso ) ee  Mar 6 2020, 01:43:10 PM

I'd be surprised if Alex would leave before the eviction. 

If they can swing moving and announce it soon, I would not be surprised at all if they stunt casted Lydia before/after the possible move to gain a bit more in sales as a cushion after Alex leaves. 

New Lydia Deetz ( who do you think should replace Sophia Anne Caruso ) ee  Mar 6 2020, 01:43:09 PM

I'd be surprised if Alex would leave before the eviction. 

If they can swing moving and announce it soon, I would not be surprised at all if they stunt casted Lydia before/after the possible move to gain a bit more in sales as a cushion after Alex leaves. 

Jagged Little Pill Understudies  Mar 5 2020, 10:36:35 AM

Deanne Stewarts has been on a lot for Freddy(ie?). She's amazing. 

Broadway Musical Edits  Mar 4 2020, 02:14:34 PM

The Anastasia tour came to mind first. Crossing a bridge and some scenes in act 2 regarding Anya confronting Dimitri and Vlad were cut, and some time with the Grandma.

Saw it both there and on Broadway, and I know if it didn't close they were planning on bringing the change to NY

Isaac Powell-West Side Story  Mar 4 2020, 11:58:51 AM

He has a pretty good track record. 

2020-2021 Touring Season  Mar 4 2020, 09:44:53 AM

"You didn't love Pretty Woman? It's coming to Indianapolis but I haven't heard anything about it and I don't remember when it was on Broadway."

No. You know those shows where you don't like or not like it? I'm in that boat. I didn't hate it by any means. It was open last summer or the summer before.

It was the same way I felt about Donna Summer. It wasn't bad, I just have no reason to ever go back. 

TAKE ME OUT will be using Yondr pouches  Mar 4 2020, 09:23:15 AM

"Is her phone the only way she can log that information? It might be the most convenient, on the go way, but there has to be other ways. There has to be other, less distracting ways to do that."

Sorry if I wasn't clear. She logs on paper, but if she has to correct/check her BG it's on a phone because it's all digital. 

She could also test it herself I'm sure, but that would be more distracting. 

Anyways, shes 12 and

2020-2021 Touring Season  Mar 4 2020, 09:17:29 AM

catmandoo said: "Cleveland

To Kill A Mockingbird November 3-22 2020

Pretty Woman Jan 5-24 2021

The Cher Show February 2-21

The Prom March 9-28 2021

Ain’t Too Proud April 6-25 2021

Moulin Rouge May 5- June 6 2021

Hadestown July 6-25 2021
"

Is MR launching from here? I had no idea that it was going to open so soon. 

2020-2021 Touring Season  Mar 4 2020, 09:16:32 AM

Really weird season for Buffalo. I've seen all the shows coming while they were on Broadway, and didn't love any of them so I'm gonna skip this year for my season tickets :/ first time in 3 years !

Hoping Rochester is closer to what Cleveland looks like. 

TAKE ME OUT will be using Yondr pouches  Mar 4 2020, 09:13:43 AM

It makes complete sense to me because of the nudity. There should be some sort of exceptions, though. My sister has her diabetes data logged into her phone and the only way she can fix it without interrupting the audience is to just grab her phone quick and check her blood sugar. 

Or, if you have small kids. Phones are used for more than entertainment.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.