Skip to main content Skip to footer site map

Profile for n2nbaby

n2nbaby Profile Photo
Member Name: n2nbaby
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

West Side Story trailer?  Jul 17 2020, 10:28:11 PM
There will not be a trailer until it will absolutely be able to come out for Christmas.

Spoiler: It will likely get pushed to next year.

Plays that would work particularly well on zoom?  Jul 4 2020, 11:40:14 AM
Blackbird 100%

Hamilton Movie Reviews  Jul 2 2020, 11:19:42 AM
Disney has actually been submitting all of their Disney+ films for Emmy consideration, so I would be shocked if Hamilton was any different.

Hamilton Broadway Coming to Disney Plus July 3  Jun 22 2020, 12:44:37 AM

jpbran said: "Depends on how the F bomb is used. If it’s a “what the **** is this?”, they’re looser with the rating. If it’s used to reference sex, only one can be used. (If I’m recalling the MPA rules correctly) "

There really isn’t an official rule. The normal amount is one, but if you make a case for the reasoning it is used, you can win your argument. I remember Gunner Palace has 30+ uses of the word. 

Hamilton Broadway Coming to Disney Plus July 3  Jun 21 2020, 11:12:14 PM

CT2NYC said: "Rated PG-13 for “Language and Some Suggestive Material.”"

Honestly, this rating does seem to indicated that some editing is possible. If there was more than one f bomb in it, it would likely be PG-13 for “brief strong language.”

TDF membership fees  Jun 15 2020, 09:30:31 AM
I’m pretty sure I got an email around the time Broadway was first shut down that they would be extending all memberships for however long the shut down is.

That being said, whether we get that or not, I don’t really care. Like others have said, they’re a nonprofit and I have saved SO much, even living four and a half hours away, so I don’t particularly care if they do that or not.

Vanity Fair First Look at WEST SIDE STORY film  Jun 2 2020, 05:09:23 PM
We won’t get a trailer until they’re absolutely positive it will come out in December.

Lea Michele Is A Good Person  Jun 2 2020, 11:05:09 AM

Highland Guy said: "Jordan Catalano said: "Don’t fall into that trap of feeling bad and excusing her behavior. She is a grown ass woman who knows how to and how not to treat people. She’s best friends with one of the kindest souls ever put on this planet and has been for YEARS. In addition she spent those childhood years surrounded by people like Marin, Stokes, Audra and some of the most generous and kind people in the business, so it’s not like she’s

Lea Michele on Twitter  Jun 1 2020, 11:48:52 PM
With everything been going on, this is a MUCH needed distraction. I am LIVING for Amber’s tweet.

Next To Normal Streaming Tonight?  May 30 2020, 03:49:13 PM
Where is it streaming?

Stephanie J. Block twitter tiff  May 23 2020, 01:41:37 AM
I’m not sure if her profile had always been private but if it hadn’t, it is now.

“May she Rest In Peace.”

What is wrong with this person? Good lord.

PLAZA SUITE Postponed to Spring 2021  May 22 2020, 03:19:54 PM
I just got off the phone to request a refund. I had zero wait. The woman wasn’t particularly friendly and seemed annoyed but I’m happy there was no hassle involved.

MJ reschedules for March 2021  May 15 2020, 08:46:16 AM

sparksatmidnight said: "Do we need this? I don't think I'm qualified to answer. Do we even need any Broadway show at all? I don't think we can answer this on this board.

Here's something we can answer here: do we need all these repeated and tiring 'do we need this'? Jeez, what a bunch of cry-babies triggered by a Broadway show. We get it, you saw Leaving Neverland, now give it a rest. Unless it stays open for 10 years I'm not gonna watc

The Music Man should do the right thing and postpone/cancel the run now  May 14 2020, 09:30:04 PM
Sweetie, Norm Lewis is FAR from a household name.

Whats next at the St James?  May 14 2020, 05:41:04 PM
You’re all wrong, Heathers will finally be making its long awaited debut on the Great White Way!

Classic threads on this forum  May 12 2020, 10:35:38 AM
I’m still partial to the ridiculous “Alice Ripley is a homophobe!” thread.

Neil LaBute’s THE SHAPE OF THINGS  May 4 2020, 10:09:24 AM
I saw “Yes” back in October at a film festival and Tim Realbuto was an absolute revelation in it. There is a reason he is winning all of these awards! The film isn’t out yet though, hopefully soon! He also wrote the screenplay (based from the off-Broadway play he also wrote).

Sienna Miller in Cabaret  May 1 2020, 08:50:26 PM
I was pretty disappointed with her honestly, but I saw her early on in her run.

Emma Stone on the other hand gave one of the best performances I’ve ever seen on stage.

I also REALLY loved Michelle Williams, but not counting her since I didn’t see her performance live. She was out when I went to see her.

Neil LaBute’s THE SHAPE OF THINGS Plays In The House?  Apr 25 2020, 10:19:55 AM
What an incredible cast! Tim Realbuto is a fantastic talent and will be amazing. AND LENA HALL?! So excited for this.

Revivals post COVID  Apr 10 2020, 09:53:26 PM
I was thinking of this today and I really think Disney should figure out a Beauty and the Beast revival.. it’s the perfect time.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.