Profile for yesraccoons

yesraccoons Profile Photo
Member Name: yesraccoons
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

MCC  Sep 27 2019, 12:59:13 AM
They have a new space in Hell’s Kitchen that’s just for MCC. It has theaters and also it’s for all their offices. Before their theaters were separate from their offices which wasn’t ideal.

MITB Tony's Reactions  Jun 10 2019, 01:33:52 PM
Honestly it would’ve taken maybe two seconds of air time to credit the show. They could’ve even done it before the commercial saying something like “up next a new take on Michael in the Bathroom from Be More Chill”.

It’s not a huge deal they didn’t credit them but it’s annoying because it could’ve been done so easily.

2019 Tony Awards Reactions Thread  Jun 9 2019, 10:07:21 PM
I feel like the Hadestown performance was lacking as well... they had so many others numbers that would’ve been better and more powerful. Not to mention Reeve Carney was the weakest main cast member...

2019 Tony Awards Reactions Thread  Jun 9 2019, 09:25:46 PM
I saw Oklahoma! And Hadestown and I gotta say I think Stroker deserved it. It was close but her performance felt better when considering the material each actress was given.

rush tickets in July  Jun 7 2019, 03:39:21 PM
Get Hadestown SRO it’s worth the wait and the standing

First time seeing a broadway show  Jun 6 2019, 11:09:13 PM
Know I already suggested BoM but on the topic of falling in love with theater... BoM was the first show I saw and it made me want to see more theater. It’s witty, Orginal, and hilarious while also having classical musical elements. However, it is very inappropriate.

Tony Awards Student Tickets  Jun 6 2019, 02:26:46 PM
I did it last year but they had announced it the night before last year. Waited from 7pm until maybe 10am and got an orchestra seat in the back not on camera.

First time seeing a broadway show  Jun 3 2019, 03:16:09 PM
If they enjoy comedy Book of Mormon. Very funny but also has traditional musical elements in it.

Hadestown or Tootsie?  May 26 2019, 03:27:17 PM
Having seen both shows, Hadestown is the superior one for sure. Plus Hadestown is selling much better right now. It’ll be much easier to find a discount Tootise ticket than Hadestown.

Lottos that let you pick your seats  May 9 2019, 01:20:34 AM
Frozen let me pick

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  May 5 2019, 08:18:48 PM

bdn223 said: "corbucketty said: "Yesterday we got there at 11:30pm after seeing a show the night before (easier than going home and coming back). We were three people and getting four for the evening and two for the matinee. Someone showed up about twenty minutes later and was getting two for the matinee. The next people showed up at 1:40am and got two for the evening. I don’t know if anyone after them got rush but I know they did.

Seats for rush were row C

2019 Tony Awards Nominations, Surprises, and Snubs  May 1 2019, 02:01:57 PM
Am I the only one who is most interested in featured actress? Who do y’all think will win it? I think it’s between Ali Stroker and Amber Grey but Stroker will win in the end.

Thoughts?

Featured Actress -Musical 2019  May 1 2019, 01:56:39 PM
Now that the nominees have been announced... who do y’all think will win?

I’m placing my bet on Ali Stroker she was great. Amber Grey was too though...

Tootsie Stage door  Apr 26 2019, 12:39:55 PM
When I went a month ago Santino did come out he just took a very long time. Everyone but him came out and then 45 minutes passed before he came out.

The Prom, Tootsie or Oklahoma!  Apr 21 2019, 12:44:14 AM
Can’t speak for the Prom. But having seen Oklahoma! And Tootise you should see Oklahoma!. It was really enjoyable and a unique take on a classic musical.

JFK (or LaGuardia) airport to hotel, evening show  Apr 8 2019, 03:43:48 PM
I would say take the Long Island Railroad (LIRR) from JFK to the city. It’s somewhat pricey but cheaper (and likely quicker) than a cab. I think you can make it!

TOOTSIE the Musical: PREVIEWS START  Apr 3 2019, 08:39:46 PM
I was wondering if anyone has rushed this recently? Would I be okay for tomorrow if I went to the theater at 11:30 or 12?

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Apr 2 2019, 11:04:00 AM

JBroadway said: "@yesraccoon

Do you mean that 20 people got in? Or there were 20 people in line? Or both? If you mean that there were 20 people total in line, do you know how many got in?
"

Sorry for being unclear! 20 people in line altogether.

I don’t know how many people got in though, I left right after sorry! 

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Apr 2 2019, 10:47:53 AM
The line ended with about 20 people. I got seat R17 which appears to be full view my friend for L22 which is labeled partial view.

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Apr 2 2019, 06:52:00 AM
I’m second in line got here at 5:50. The woman in front of me got here only a few moments earlier. There’s currently 5 people in line.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.