Profile for ClumsyDude15

Edit Your Profile |

BroadwayWorld ClumsyDude15
Click to Enlarge
Member Name: ClumsyDude15
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Birthday: 8 - 19
Favorite Show(s): 9 To 5: The Musical
A Chorus Line
A Little Night Music
All Shook Up
American Idiot
An American in Paris (2014)
Anything Goes
Brigadoon
Bring It On: The Musical
Company
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Everyday Rapture
Finian's Rainbow
Gypsy
Hairspray
How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying
In the Heights
Into the Woods
Jersey Boys
Legally Blonde
Lysistrata Jones
Mary Poppins
next to normal
Peter and the Starcatcher
Promises, Promises
Ragtime
Rent
Shrek the Musical
Spring Awakening (Musical)
Sweet Charity
The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
The Book of Mormon
The Drowsy Chaperone
The Light in the Piazza
The Little Mermaid
The Wedding Singer
Thoroughly Modern Millie
West Side Story
Wicked
Women On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown
Xanadu

Favorite Performer(s): Annaleigh Ashford
Shoshana Bean
Christian Borle
Laura Bell Bundy
Kerry Butler
Norbert Leo Butz
Kristin Chenoweth
Diana DeGarmo
Matt Doyle
Christopher Fitzgerald
Sutton Foster
John Gallagher Jr.
Jenn Gambatese
Jonathan Groff
Rose Hemingway
Megan Hilty
Christian Hoff
Jackie Hoffman
Curtis Holbrook
Cheyenne Jackson
Gregory Jbara
Natalie Joy Johnson
Andy Karl
Leslie Kritzer
Michael Longoria
Alli Mauzey
Idina Menzel
Matthew Morrison
Rosie O'Donnell
Nicole Parker
Daniel Reichard
Sherie Rene Scott
Kate Shindle
J. Robert Spencer
Mary Testa
Jennifer Laura Thompson
Noah Weisberg

Most Recent Message Board Posts:
  • Anyone have any experience at either of these hotels?  Aug 17 2017, 05:07:13 PM

I once stayed at the Broadway Times Square and it was nice - nothing fancy but it was clean, comfortable, and close to the Theatre District. 

• Les Miz 2017 US Tour Cast Announcement and Ticket Info  Aug 9 2017, 08:33:27 AM

Given how quickly Jillian left the Wicked tour, my guess is rehearsals are going to be starting very soon. I vaguely remember a post involving Jillian leaving noting that whatever it was she was doing started next week, so within the next week I assume a full cast announcement will be made when rehearsals begin. 

• WICKED Lottery on Tour  Aug 7 2017, 11:42:13 PM

I've been part of a team of people running the lottery since the tour got to Philly and the number varies between around 60ish-80ish to one night (a Thursday night) there was a little over a 100 people. Sometimes there is lottery loser tickets for $42 dollars, but that's on a show by a show basis and if it is available an announcement is made after the lottery ends. 

• Jessica Vosk/Wicked 2NT  Aug 7 2017, 11:36:08 PM

^She was seeing it because of Kristen Martin and Amanda Jane Cooper who were Nessarose and Glinda on tour with her. 

• Porter, Sands returning to KINKY BOOTS  Aug 2 2017, 11:10:17 AM

I definitely could see this being a way to keep things running until January when they bring a pair of people in to replace Billy and Stark, but it also would be a sweet send off if the show were to close. I do love the show and would be sad to see it go, but everything does have its time. That being said, if they can bring in a knockout pair of people for Lola and Charlie in January, let's make some shoes!

• Next WICKED Cast  Aug 1 2017, 09:56:22 PM

ashley - I am planning on seeing the show again and am definitely interested in Chelsea. According to her Twitter, she's started rehearsals today, so we'll see if she'll go on here or not during that last week. Emily Schultheis (the current standby) leaves on 8/20, so Chelsea may or may not make her debut here or during the next tour stop. 

• Next WICKED Cast  Aug 1 2017, 08:39:27 AM

Is anyone seeing Wicked on tour anytime soon?  Starting mid-August?  Or is there a thread for the Wicked tour?

I've seen the tour a few times while it has been in Philly and the cast is very strong. Jessica Vosk is an incredible Elphaba and I love Ginna Claire Mason's Glinda. The supporting cast will be adjusting a little bit in the next few weeks (Robin DeJesus just left, Sam Seferian returns as Boq tomorrow evening while Jeremy Woodard (Fiyero) and Fred App

• Kinky Boots post Brendon Urie  Jul 31 2017, 08:46:54 PM

I recently read an EW article about Dove Cameron and it mentioned a possible Broadway run and all I could think was her taking over Lauren from Taylor Louderman. 

"Hairspray Live! certainly helped, announcing her to the larger community as a voice to watch in the theater world. (Casting directors, take note: She’s not a fan of the ingénue roles.) There’s a possible Broadway

• Random Thoughts: Curtain Calls  Jul 25 2017, 11:32:08 PM

I'm sure this has been discussed to death elsewhere, but it bothers the heck out of me that Kim doesn't get the last bow in Miss Saigon and that it goes to The Engineer. 

• Les Mis Touring Cast update?  Jul 22 2017, 02:19:18 AM

This was being discussed earlier this week in this thread: http://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.php?thread=1099187&dt=16

• Les Miserables Tour 2017  Jul 17 2017, 11:52:16 PM

It's Josh Davis from Beautiful who is playing Javert

Josh came and sang at the press event for the upcoming Broadway season in Philly called Broadway on Independence Mall and he told us that we were the first ones to publicly know he was cast. He sang Stars and knocked it out of the park. 

In the post above, Josh mentions that rehearsals begin in August, so we should get a full cast sometime in

• Book of Mormon lottp  Jul 14 2017, 01:57:02 PM

You can start out in the standing room line and then the lotto person will come over and give those in standing room slips to enter the lottery. This makes it so that even if you don't win lotto, you're already in line for standing room. As everyone above me has pointed out, standing room is a great option and a very good view of the show for cheap. 

• BANDSTAND - I need some advice  Jul 12 2017, 05:13:02 PM

Laura has mentioned on her Instagram about doing some concerts with Santino Fontana on I believe 7/21 and 7/22. Other than that, I don't see Laura missing any shows unless she's ill or something of that nature. Corey as far as I'm aware hasn't mentioned on social media any specific dates he'd be out, so he should be in unless ill or otherwise. 

I can say having seen Jonathan Shew on for Donny (Corey's role), he is also excellent in the role so no matter who

• Meeting Actors on Tour  Jul 11 2017, 11:35:59 PM

I've stage doored many of the shows that have come through Philly and the crowd is touch and go depending on the show. Generally there's at least a few people but with larger shows like Wicked or Newsies there's generally a larger crowd. 

I definitely agree that tweeting the actor to let them know you are coming to show and would like to say hello after is great. I've found that a lot of actors on tour don't realize that anyone really cares about meeting them s

• Charlie Rush Tickets  Jul 9 2017, 03:46:39 PM

I saw the post from a few days ago about rush, but a friend of mine is interested in rushing tomorrow and wanted a general idea at what time would be best to get there for rush. 

• Waitress on Tour  Jul 8 2017, 08:45:35 AM

Ethan - That definitely did cross my mind when she said that, but I guess we will have to wait and see. I've never seen Stephanie in a leading role [in Wicked or Waitress] but she really killed it on Monday and I'd love to see her play Jenna on tour. 

• Waitress on Tour  Jul 7 2017, 10:55:50 PM

Stephanie did a press event in Philly on Monday performing some songs from Waitress and I asked her if this meant she was doing the tour and she said no. 

• Two stars attendance in  Jul 6 2017, 09:12:14 AM

I've seen the show twice - once with Corey and once with his understudy Jonathan Shew. Corey has so much presence and command in the role and really embodies the role of Donny so beautifully. I loved Jonathan in the role and I liked that he approaches it softer than Corey does and I thought his voice was gorgeous. The day I saw Jonathan go on for Donny was Sunday matinee June 25th and Jonathan posted a photo of himself getting ready on Instagram and mentioned for Corey to get better.

• ANASTASIA OBC Digital Release?  Jun 29 2017, 03:46:59 PM

^Mine on my phone still says the name of each person who sings on the track. 

• Favorite Cast Recording of the 16/17 Season?  Jun 29 2017, 09:06:16 AM

Anastasia, Dear Evan Hansen, Bandstand, Groundhog Day, and Great Comet.