JEKYLL & HYDE Essay Contest: Your Entry Could Appear in CD Liner Notes!
Broadway Records and BroadwayWorld.com would like to invite you to enter for a chance to have your essay included in the liner notes for the upcoming Jekyll & Hyde concept recording.
How to Enter: Submit an essay to BroadwayWorld.com based on one of the following prompts:
• How has the musical Jekyll & Hyde affected you personally?
• What does the personal battle between good and evil mean culturally?
• How is good and evil presented on stage? Is it different from reality?
• A topic of your choosing related to Jekyll & Hyde
*Essay must be between 250-500 words.
Click here to enter! Please submit your full name, mailing and email address, and enter your essay in the entry/comments box.
Contest ends August 6!
The Grand Prize Winner will receive:
• Essay will be included in the CD Liner Notes of the Broadway Records concept recording of Jekyll & Hyde to be released in September 2012
The Finalists will receive:
Click here to enter!