MARRY ME A LITTLE at the St James Studio

bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I've just booked my ticket for the Sondheim revue MARRY ME A LITTLE at the St James Studio on August 9 (mat). It runs from July 29 to Aug 10 - anyone else planning to see this?

I've never managed to see a production of this (though have always loved the original Off-Broadway cast recording), so really looking forward to finally getting to see it.

https://www.stjamestheatre.co.uk/events/marry-me-a-little/

THEATRE 2015: The Mikado**** Women On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown***** The Grand Tour**** Charlotte Bradford: The Last 7 Years (cabaret)**** Bat Boy**** City Of Angels***** Assassins***** A Little Night Music***** Jesus Christ Superstar (tour,Cardiff)**** The Goodbye Girl**** Anything Goes (tour, Wimbledon)**** She Loves Me**** Whistle Down The Wind***** Live & Acoustic**** Charles Strouse (cabaret)**** The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole (Curve, Leicester)****. Miss Saigon***** Spend,Spend, Spend**** Sweeney Todd (ENO)***** News Review**** Songs From The Playground**** Apartment 40C***** Follies***** The Verb, To Love*** Portia Coughlan**** Sweeney Todd (Pie Shop)***** Closer To Heaven*** Carrie***** Little Shop Of Horrors (Colchester)***** The Theory Of Relativity***** Warhorse***** The Clockmaker's Daughter*** Elegies For Angels, Punks & Raging Queens***** Duncton Wood**** Live & Acoustic**** Dick Barton**** The Baker's Wife**** High Society***** Bend It Like Beckham**** Gypsy*****. Face The Music**** The Play That Goes Wrong***** Les Miserables***** Dusty*** I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change***** House Of Mirrors And Hearts*** American Idiot***** Gloria Onitiri Reverie***** What's It All About?***** New Beginnings, No More Thought Of Darkness**** Fully Committed (Edinburgh)***** Sunshine On Leith (Edinburgh)*** Cleansed (Edinburgh)**** Under The Ground (Edinburgh)*** The Bakewell Bake Off (Edinburgh)**** Confessional (Edinburgh)**** Urinetown (Edinburgh)*** Departures (Edinburgh)*** The Spitfire Grill ***** Aliens Love Underpants**** Pinocchio**** Prodigy***** Oliver! (Watermill)**** Kinky Boots**** Grand Hotel***** Ceili O'Connor: The Understudy - Waiting In The Wings*****
Updated On: 6/4/14 at 05:57 PM
jaqs Profile Photojaqs Profile Photo
jaqs
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
I'm planning on booking, although I really don't like the st James.
Anyone heard any casting news?
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
MARRY ME A LITTLE at the St James Studio#2
Posted: 6/5/14 at 10:58am
Oh - I LOVE the St James Studio! One of my favourite venues - certainly way more comfortable seating and far more "audience friendly" than the Matcham Room at the Hippodrome or Crazy Coqs, etc.

I've not seen any news on casting as yet.
THEATRE 2015: The Mikado**** Women On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown***** The Grand Tour**** Charlotte Bradford: The Last 7 Years (cabaret)**** Bat Boy**** City Of Angels***** Assassins***** A Little Night Music***** Jesus Christ Superstar (tour,Cardiff)**** The Goodbye Girl**** Anything Goes (tour, Wimbledon)**** She Loves Me**** Whistle Down The Wind***** Live & Acoustic**** Charles Strouse (cabaret)**** The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole (Curve, Leicester)****. Miss Saigon***** Spend,Spend, Spend**** Sweeney Todd (ENO)***** News Review**** Songs From The Playground**** Apartment 40C***** Follies***** The Verb, To Love*** Portia Coughlan**** Sweeney Todd (Pie Shop)***** Closer To Heaven*** Carrie***** Little Shop Of Horrors (Colchester)***** The Theory Of Relativity***** Warhorse***** The Clockmaker's Daughter*** Elegies For Angels, Punks & Raging Queens***** Duncton Wood**** Live & Acoustic**** Dick Barton**** The Baker's Wife**** High Society***** Bend It Like Beckham**** Gypsy*****. Face The Music**** The Play That Goes Wrong***** Les Miserables***** Dusty*** I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change***** House Of Mirrors And Hearts*** American Idiot***** Gloria Onitiri Reverie***** What's It All About?***** New Beginnings, No More Thought Of Darkness**** Fully Committed (Edinburgh)***** Sunshine On Leith (Edinburgh)*** Cleansed (Edinburgh)**** Under The Ground (Edinburgh)*** The Bakewell Bake Off (Edinburgh)**** Confessional (Edinburgh)**** Urinetown (Edinburgh)*** Departures (Edinburgh)*** The Spitfire Grill ***** Aliens Love Underpants**** Pinocchio**** Prodigy***** Oliver! (Watermill)**** Kinky Boots**** Grand Hotel***** Ceili O'Connor: The Understudy - Waiting In The Wings*****
AddisonMizner
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
MARRY ME A LITTLE at the St James Studio#3
Posted: 6/15/14 at 12:08pm
I'm desperately trying to fit this show in. Never been to the St. James Studio. Is it unallocated seating?
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
MARRY ME A LITTLE at the St James Studio#4
Posted: 6/15/14 at 12:38pm
Yes, the studio is unreserved seating. Need to get there a little early to queue...
AddisonMizner
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
MARRY ME A LITTLE at the St James Studio#5
Posted: 6/15/14 at 3:20pm
Thanks Bob!
AddisonMizner
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
MARRY ME A LITTLE at the St James Studio#6
Posted: 6/18/14 at 12:09pm
Booked! Very much looking forward to it.
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
MARRY ME A LITTLE at the St James Studio#7
Posted: 6/20/14 at 6:14am
Casting just announced! The brilliant Simon Bailey (I Can't Sing, [Title Of Show], The Phantom Of the Opera) and the seriously astonishing Laura Pitt-Pulford (The Light Princess, Mack And Mabel, Parade, Sunset Blvd).

Even more excited about seeing this on August 9th now!

http://www.broadwayworld.com/westend/article/Bailey-and-Pitt-Pulford-To-Star-In-MARRY-ME-A-LITTLE-July-Aug-2014-20140620#.U6QIlHFwbIU

BROADWAYWORLD TV

Save $$$ on Tickets to: