Comscore

A Catered Affair by Harvey Fierstein & John Bucchino: UK Prof Premiere

LTWFulham
Swing
We're extremely excited to join the theatre community this year! We opened with a critically acclaimed production of Adam Gwon's Ordinary Days (Offie nominated for Best Musical production) in March. Since then, we have produced a rarely performed Eugene O'Neill gem (Ah, Wilderness!) and a celebration of Stephen Sondheim's love songs (Just Another Love Story).

We continue with the UK professional premiere of John Bucchino's and Harvey Fierstein's 'A Catered Affair'. A stellar cast and a beautiful venue definitely makes it one not to miss. A limited engagement of 3 weeks (3-21 June, Tues-Sat 8pm), we'd love for you to join us!

We're keen to start building an audience for the future and can promise an exciting Autumn season. It would be wonderful to have your support. Follow @LTWFulham on twitter to keep updated!

London Theatre Workshop
Updated On: 5/28/14 at 06:04 AM
Owen22
Broadway Legend
a) your link doesn't work

and

b) you couldn't find a better written American show to do?
LTWFulham
Swing
Thank you so much for alerting us to the link! It seemed to work okay on our end.

All art is subjective. We happen to love the show and can't wait to bring it to audiences.
bob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
I love this show! Saw it on Broadway and thought it was fantastic - and adore the cast recording (pretty much adore anything written by John Bucchino!)

Sadly the dates are no good for me - there's no way I can get to London during those few weeks. But I hope it does really well! Congrats on bringing this beautiful piece of musical theatre to London audiences.
THEATRE 2014: Seasons Greetings**** Suessical**** Stephen Ward* Meet Me In St Louis**** A Christmas Carol**** Kiss Me Kate**** Brent Barrett (cabaret)***** Shakespeare4Kidz Macbeth**** Jersey Boys**** Liz Callaway (cabaret)***** From Here To Eternity**** Putting It Together***** The Wit And Wimsy Of Alexander Bermange*** Kerrigan & Lowdermilk concert***** Fame**** Urinetown***** Finian's Rainbow**** Tom (Pontypridd)**** Songs In The Key Of Streisand**** Shona White (cabaret)***** Run, Fatboy, Run (concert)**** It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's Superman!**** Molly Wobbly**** Bouncers (Swansea Grand)**** Ushers**** The Beautiful Game***** Tom (Neath)**** Wicked (WMC Cardiff)***** Rags in concert**** Water Babies (Leicester Curve)**** Best Of Friends*** A Grand Night For Singing (Swansea Grand)**** Fings Ain't What They Used To Be**** Miss Saigon*****. In The Heights***** Giggin4Good When You Wish Upon A Star***** Godspell**** How To Succeed In Business**** The Pajama Game**** The Life Of The Party***** Zanna, Don't!**** Zanna, Don't!**** West End Fest**** Carousel***** Shot At Dawn*** Pacific Overtures ***** The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-time**** Julius Caesar*** Anything Can Happen**** Dirty Rotten Scoundrels**** Forbidden Broadway**** Is There Life After High School? (Swansea)**** Dessa Rose***** Marry Me A Little***** Dogfight***** Bare (Edinburgh)**** 6 (Edinburgh)**** The Addams Family (Edinburgh)**** The Girl Who (Edinburgh)** Unfaithful (Edinburgh)***** Alba (Edinburgh)*** Connected (Edinburgh)**** See Rock City** The Apple Tree**** Edges**** Hamlisch**** Dogfight***** The Return Of The Soldier**** The Dreaming**** Mamma Mia**** Dr Scroggy's War**** Les Miserables***** Joseph***** Buddy Holly & The Cricketers (tour)***** Skyhawk (Swansea)**** The Scottsboro Boys***** Memphis***** Love Story***** Altar Boyz**** Into The Woods***** Buddy Holly & The Cricketers (tour)***** In Time O' Strife (NTS tour, Cardiff)**** Damm Yankees**** Natalie Weiss**** The Little Dancer***** If/Then***** The Band Wagon***** The Fortress Of Solitude***** On The Town*** The Last Ship***** Allegro***** Saturday Night***** Side Show***** Made In Dagenham*** Girlfriends**** Jacques Brel Is Alive And Well**** Holly At Christmas (Cheltenham)***** Miss Saigon***** Apartment 40C**** Giggin4Good: A Merry Little Christmas***** The Sound Of Music***** Sunny Afternoon*** Urinetown*****
LTWFulham
Swing
Thank you so much for your kind words! If you like us on Facebook, we'll have production photos up early next week.
Owen22
Broadway Legend
Dear Bob Rich.

Of course you do. (luxuriant eye role)
LTWFulham
Swing
Opening night! It's really looking lovely, if we may be so humble.
Scripps2 Profile Photo
Scripps2
Broadway Legend
a) The link works for me

and

b) I'm very glad to have the opportunity to see this and am looking forward to doing so next Thursday.

Message Board

Kerry Ellis in CATS? 1 Posts
Imelda Staunton Gypsy 25 Posts

BWW BLOGS

Advertisement Advertisement