Comscore

Songs from new musical SHADOW ON THE SUN plus songs from Disney Musicals at GIGGIN4GOOD - WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR, Actors' Church on May 18

bob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
During the charity concert GIGGIN4GOOD - WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR at the Actors' Church Covent Garden on Sunday May 18 there will be a short showcase of songs from the musical SHADOW ON THE SUN (music by Omri Lahav from Israel, book & lyrics by myself and my Swedish co-writer Jimmy Granstrom, who now lives in Oregon). Later in the year GIGGIN4GOOD will be presenting an entire show of new musical theatre writing that I will also be involved with - while the main theme of the May 18th concert will be the wonderful world of Disney musicals, performed by an fantastic line-up of vocalists, including Leanne Jones, Julie Atherton, Alexia Khadime, Lisa Anne Wood, Robert Lonsdale, Keith Jack and many more......

My cast for the Shadow On The Sun songs will be Keith Ramsay, Andrew Bateup, Carolyn Maitland, Shaun McCourt and Jodie Steele.

It would be fantastic if members of this Board could make it along to the concert to support new writing, to support the incredibly worthy cause of Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital - and to simply have an amazing night out! You can book here:
http://www.etickets.to/buy/?e=11466

Here are a few "tasters" of songs from SHADOW ON THE SUN. Please take a look and listen:

IF I COULD CHANGE MY LIFE - sung by Shaun McCourt & Carolyn Maitland at the launch of my album WORDS SHARED WITH FRIENDS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZU_BxsGJ3s
INSIDE REALITY (clip) in rehearsal with Keith Ramsay:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HEqaN9Ibgc&list=UUBRYBYiqHAZVYzZx_n2Mnew
FOREVER (audio teaser) sung by Shaun McCourt & Jodie Steele
https://soundcloud.com/bobwordsmith/forever-teaser

THEATRE 2014: Seasons Greetings**** Suessical**** Stephen Ward* Meet Me In St Louis**** A Christmas Carol**** Kiss Me Kate**** Brent Barrett (cabaret)***** Shakespeare4Kidz Macbeth**** Jersey Boys**** LiCallawayI(cabaret)***** From Here To Eternity**** Putting It Together***** The Wit And Wimsy Of Alexander Bermange*** Kerrigan & Lowdermilk concert***** Fame**** Urinetown***** Finian's Rainbow**** Tom (Pontypridd)**** Songs In The Key Of Streisand**** Shona White (cabaret)***** Run, Fatboy, Run (concert)**** It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's Superman!**** Molly Wobbly**** Bouncers (Swansea Grand)**** Ushers**** The Beautiful Game***** Tom (Neath)**** Wicked (WMC Cardiff)***** Rags in concert**** Water Babies (Leicester Curve)**** Best Of Friends*** A Grand Night For Singing (Swansea Grand)**** Fings Ain't What They Used To Be**** Miss Saigon*****. In The Heights***** Giggin4Good When You Wish Upon A Star***** Godspell**** How To Succeed In Business**** The Pajama Game**** The Life Of The Party***** Zanna, Don't!**** Zanna, Don't!**** West End Fest**** Carousel***** Shot At Dawn*** Pacific Overtures ***** The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-time**** Julius Caesar*** Anything Can Happen**** Dirty Rotten Scoundrels**** Forbidden Broadway**** Is There Life After High School? (Swansea)**** Dessa Rose***** Marry Me A Little***** Dogfight***** Bare (Edinburgh)**** 6 (Edinburgh)**** The Addams Family (Edinburgh)**** The Girl Who (Edinburgh)** Unfaithful (Edinburgh)***** Alba (Edinburgh)*** Connected (Edinburgh)**** See Rock City** The Apple Tree**** Edges**** Hamlisch**** Dogfight***** The Return Of The Soldier**** The Dreaming**** Mamma Mia**** Dr Scroggy's War**** Les Miserables***** Joseph***** Buddy Holly & The Cricketers (tour)***** Skyhawk (Swansea)**** The Scottsboro Boys***** Memphis***** Love Story***** Altar Boyz**** Into The Woods***** Buddy Holly & The Cricketers (tour)***** In Time O' Strife (NTS tour, Cardiff)**** Damm Yankees**** Natalie Weiss**** The Little Dancer***** If/Then***** The Band Wagon***** The Fortress Of Solitude***** On The Town*** The Last Ship***** Allegro***** Saturday Night***** Side Show***** Made In Dagenham***
Updated On: 5/11/14 at 09:25 AM
bob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
I have now put videos up on youtube of the performances of the songs from SHADOW ON THE SUN at the Actors' Church on May 18.

IF I COULD CHANGE MY LIFE (Andrew Bateup/Carolyn Maitland):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O-wUFHzPeM

FOREVER (Keith Ramsay/Shaun McCourt/Jodie Steele):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jr9ClN69cA

INSIDE REALITY (Keith Ramsay/Andrew Bateup):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFL16yvqK64
THEATRE 2014: Seasons Greetings**** Suessical**** Stephen Ward* Meet Me In St Louis**** A Christmas Carol**** Kiss Me Kate**** Brent Barrett (cabaret)***** Shakespeare4Kidz Macbeth**** Jersey Boys**** LiCallawayI(cabaret)***** From Here To Eternity**** Putting It Together***** The Wit And Wimsy Of Alexander Bermange*** Kerrigan & Lowdermilk concert***** Fame**** Urinetown***** Finian's Rainbow**** Tom (Pontypridd)**** Songs In The Key Of Streisand**** Shona White (cabaret)***** Run, Fatboy, Run (concert)**** It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's Superman!**** Molly Wobbly**** Bouncers (Swansea Grand)**** Ushers**** The Beautiful Game***** Tom (Neath)**** Wicked (WMC Cardiff)***** Rags in concert**** Water Babies (Leicester Curve)**** Best Of Friends*** A Grand Night For Singing (Swansea Grand)**** Fings Ain't What They Used To Be**** Miss Saigon*****. In The Heights***** Giggin4Good When You Wish Upon A Star***** Godspell**** How To Succeed In Business**** The Pajama Game**** The Life Of The Party***** Zanna, Don't!**** Zanna, Don't!**** West End Fest**** Carousel***** Shot At Dawn*** Pacific Overtures ***** The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-time**** Julius Caesar*** Anything Can Happen**** Dirty Rotten Scoundrels**** Forbidden Broadway**** Is There Life After High School? (Swansea)**** Dessa Rose***** Marry Me A Little***** Dogfight***** Bare (Edinburgh)**** 6 (Edinburgh)**** The Addams Family (Edinburgh)**** The Girl Who (Edinburgh)** Unfaithful (Edinburgh)***** Alba (Edinburgh)*** Connected (Edinburgh)**** See Rock City** The Apple Tree**** Edges**** Hamlisch**** Dogfight***** The Return Of The Soldier**** The Dreaming**** Mamma Mia**** Dr Scroggy's War**** Les Miserables***** Joseph***** Buddy Holly & The Cricketers (tour)***** Skyhawk (Swansea)**** The Scottsboro Boys***** Memphis***** Love Story***** Altar Boyz**** Into The Woods***** Buddy Holly & The Cricketers (tour)***** In Time O' Strife (NTS tour, Cardiff)**** Damm Yankees**** Natalie Weiss**** The Little Dancer***** If/Then***** The Band Wagon***** The Fortress Of Solitude***** On The Town*** The Last Ship***** Allegro***** Saturday Night***** Side Show***** Made In Dagenham***
bob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Here's the official "highlights" video of the concert filmed by West End Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ_GvJyjLHw

Message Board

Assassins 19 Posts
Imelda Staunton Gypsy 22 Posts

BWW BLOGS

Advertisement