Book of Mormon Run

buffy27
Swing
Book of Mormon Run
Posted: 3/23/14 at 07:29pm
Hi all, does anyone know when Gavin Creel's last show is? I wonder when the casts' contracts are up.

Updated On: 3/23/14 at 07:29 PM
hanschens
Stand-by
Book of Mormon Run
Posted: 3/24/14 at 02:14pm
I'm assuming it would be next february as they've just extended their contracts for another year.
FireFingers
Stand-by
Book of Mormon Run
Posted: 3/24/14 at 07:53pm
Nope, it is 2nd of August. There was a cast change, but it was pretty much only ensemble. Jarred and Gavin leave then. Not sure about anyone else.
Phantom of London
Broadway Legend
Book of Mormon Run
Posted: 3/24/14 at 09:25pm
In fairness, no one can be critical of the 2 American leads, both have been in the show a respectable near 18 months (if it's August, turns out to be the final day), it's not like they come over for the press night to garner good reviews, then slopped back home after 3 months, both are excellent, tnot as good as Andrew Rannells and Josh Gad, but both the British leads are not far off.
2014 Theatre: Billy Elliot***** Meet Me In St Louis*** American Psycho**** Tell Me On A Sunday**** Jeeves and Wooster: Perfect Nonsense* Stephen Ward**** Charlie and the Chocolate factory*** Dirty Dancing** Stephen Sondheim's Puttin It Together*** Candide*** The Lion King***** The Book of Mormon****** Les Miserable***** Stephen Ward**** The Weir**** Fortune's Fool*** Spamalot*** Superior Doughnuts**** Seven Brides For Seven Brothers**** (Orchard Theatre, Dartford) Finans Rainbow**** The Commitments** Boeing Boeing*** (Orchard Theatre, Dartford) The A-Z of Mrs P** Billy Elliot***** Wicked** Good People***** Urinetown***** Spamalot*** The Full Monty**** Other Desert Cities*** Ghosts*** Dirty Rotten Scoundrels***** It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's Superman*** Stephen Ward**** King Lear**** A Taste Of Honey** Blithe Spirit**** From Here To Eternity**** Spamalot*** Fiddler On The Roof** (Orchard Theatre, Dartford) Relative Values**** Fatal Attraction*** Matilda***** 39 Steps**** Another Country** Handbagged** Two Into One*** The Beautiful Game***** Let The Right One In**** Once**** Privacy***** Home** Best of Friends** Avenue Q*** Good People***** Betty Blue Eyes*** (Tour: Salisbury Playhouse) I Can't Sing* A View From The Bridge***** Water Babies **** (Tour: Leicester Curve) Miss Saigon***** In The Heights*** The Testament of Mary*** This May Hurt A Bit*** The Last 5 Years* (Greenwich Theatre) All My Sons*** Happy Days** Dirty Rotten Scoundrels**** Bakersfield Mist**** Ushers** The Pajama Game*** Evita*** (Tour: Orchard Theatre, Dartford)Fings Ain't What They Used To Be**** Billy Elliot***** Titus Andronicus**** 1984*** Clarence Darrow**** Miss Saigon***** A Small Family Business*** Things We Do For Love**** Hobson's Choice*** Rock of Ages*** (Tour: Churchill Theatre, Bromley) Zanna, Don't!*** The Silver Tassie** Bring Up The Bodies** Forbidden Broadway**** Carousel****
Hello doll!
Chorus Member
Book of Mormon Run
Posted: 3/26/14 at 07:16am
I think all the leads are good. They will win at the Oliviers for sure. This may then lead to extended contracts. However, I would like to see some fresh faces in these roles and a new perspective. I think Gavin Creel has sweated enough (if you have sat in the front row, u will most likely have been soaked by him). Well done all a great show that will run, run and run.
ggersten
Broadway Legend
Book of Mormon Run
Posted: 4/9/14 at 06:41am
FYI, you really need to check the official Mormon website for tickets. We got day of show premium tickets for half off - on the official Mormon website (Row G in the Center). We thought by buying the tickets we would win the lottery that day - but alas, we did not win the lottery.
Also FYI- the last two days (april 7 and 8, a monday and tuesday), there have been about 50-75 people at the lottery.
LizzieCurry
Broadway Legend
Book of Mormon Run
Posted: 7/13/14 at 09:29am
Looks like Billy Tighe is replacing Gavin Creel. Check this and his other mentions.

https://twitter.com/OlgaKarmansky/status/487780129750654976
"Don't patronize me, alright?" - BroadwayStar4
Sant
Broadway Legend
Book of Mormon Run
Posted: 7/14/14 at 10:14am
According to Playbill.com Billy Tighe and A.J. Holmes will be replacing Gavin Creel and Jared Gertner in the leading roles, starting July 28th.

Message Board

Miss Saigon Previews 116 Posts
Cheap day tickets 2 Posts

BWW BLOGS