Comscore

Windy City

AddisonMizner
Broadway Star
Windy City
Posted: 1/18/14 at 05:01am
Does anyone on here know who (if anyone) owns the rights to the musical WINDY CITY?
Theatre 2014: Putting It Together (St. James Theatre) ***** Candide (Menier Chocolate Factory) ***** Les Miserables ** Gounod: Faust (ROH) ***** Urinetown (St. James Theatre) ***** Ades: Powder Her Face (ENO at Ambika P3) **** Pacific Overtures (Union Theatre) ***** Marry Me A Little (St. James Studio) **** Miss Saigon ****
devonian.t Profile Photo
devonian.t
Broadway Legend
Windy City
Posted: 1/18/14 at 01:38pm
An amateur theatre group in Scotland used to administer the rights on behalf of the authors. They seem to have disappeared of late, though.
AddisonMizner
Broadway Star
Windy City
Posted: 1/23/14 at 02:45pm
Thanks for the info. It was the Downfield Musical Society, and I have emailed them but have yet to receive a reply.

Maybe someone on here will be able to help me? I want to obtain a copy of the sheet music (voice and piano) for the duet "Just Imagine It" from WINDY CITY. There is apparently no commercial print of the score available, so I thought I would go directly to the rights holders. However, as they are yet to get in touch, does anyone on here have a copy they would be willing to send me or know where else I could get one from?
Theatre 2014: Putting It Together (St. James Theatre) ***** Candide (Menier Chocolate Factory) ***** Les Miserables ** Gounod: Faust (ROH) ***** Urinetown (St. James Theatre) ***** Ades: Powder Her Face (ENO at Ambika P3) **** Pacific Overtures (Union Theatre) ***** Marry Me A Little (St. James Studio) **** Miss Saigon ****
AddisonMizner
Broadway Star
Windy City
Posted: 1/28/14 at 03:45pm
Anyone?

Message Board

TKTS Urinetown 10 Posts

BWW BLOGS