Comscore

The Commitments

thespian geek Profile Photo
thespian geek
Broadway Legend
The Commitments
Posted: 9/21/13 at 05:42pm
Did anyone go to first preview tonight or going to see the show soon? I'm excited to hear thoughts on it.
bob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
The Commitments
Posted: 9/22/13 at 06:39am
I tried to book tickets for previews when I was in London back in July but could not get a ticket! I have now booked to see it on November 20 - really looking forward to it!
THEATRE 2014: Seasons Greetings**** Suessical**** Stephen Ward* Meet Me In St Louis**** A Christmas Carol**** Kiss Me Kate**** Brent Barrett (cabaret)***** Shakespeare4Kidz Macbeth**** Jersey Boys**** LiCallawayI(cabaret)***** From Here To Eternity**** Putting It Together***** The Wit And Wimsy Of Alexander Bermange*** Kerrigan & Lowdermilk concert***** Fame**** Urinetown***** Finian's Rainbow**** Tom (Pontypridd)**** Songs In The Key Of Streisand**** Shona White (cabaret)***** Run, Fatboy, Run (concert)**** It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's Superman!**** Molly Wobbly**** Bouncers (Swansea Grand)**** Ushers**** The Beautiful Game***** Tom (Neath)**** Wicked (WMC Cardiff)***** Rags in concert**** Water Babies (Leicester Curve)**** Best Of Friends*** A Grand Night For Singing (Swansea Grand)**** Fings Ain't What They Used To Be**** Miss Saigon*****. In The Heights***** Giggin4Good When You Wish Upon A Star***** Godspell**** How To Succeed In Business**** The Pajama Game**** The Life Of The Party***** Zanna, Don't!**** Zanna, Don't!**** West End Fest**** Carousel***** Shot At Dawn*** Pacific Overtures ***** The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-time**** Julius Caesar*** Anything Can Happen**** Dirty Rotten Scoundrels**** Forbidden Broadway**** Is There Life After High School? (Swansea)**** Dessa Rose***** Marry Me A Little***** Dogfight***** Bare (Edinburgh)**** 6 (Edinburgh)**** The Addams Family (Edinburgh)**** The Girl Who (Edinburgh)** Unfaithful (Edinburgh)***** Alba (Edinburgh)*** Connected (Edinburgh)**** See Rock City** The Apple Tree**** Edges**** Hamlisch**** Dogfight***** The Return Of The Soldier**** The Dreaming**** Mamma Mia**** Dr Scroggy's War**** Les Miserables***** Joseph***** Buddy Holly & The Cricketers (tour)***** Skyhawk (Swansea)**** The Scottsboro Boys***** Memphis***** Love Story***** Altar Boyz**** Into The Woods***** Buddy Holly & The Cricketers (tour)***** In Time O' Strife (NTS tour, Cardiff)**** Damm Yankees**** Natalie Weiss**** The Little Dancer***** If/Then***** The Band Wagon***** The Fortress Of Solitude***** On The Town*** The Last Ship***** Allegro***** Saturday Night***** Side Show***** Made In Dagenham*** Girlfriends**** Jacques Brel Is Alive And Well****
nataliealana
Chorus Member
The Commitments
Posted: 9/22/13 at 01:44pm
I'm going along on the 29th!
thespian geek Profile Photo
thespian geek
Broadway Legend
The Commitments
Posted: 9/22/13 at 09:21pm
Ah, Bob, I'll be seeing it Nov 24 myself!
AnythingGoes23
Broadway Star
The Commitments
Posted: 9/24/13 at 05:52pm
Saw it last eve and found the show too overly produced. Too much going on. Too much dialogue and no songs fully done.

Working class audience, as they keep telling you, but will they pay 80 after previews. Probably not.

I just didn't care about the show at all watching it, no real story and unless you connect with the social side of the show you won't find anything else, I ended up hating everyone of the characters on stage!

Message Board

Assassins 22 Posts
Imelda Staunton Gypsy 23 Posts

BWW BLOGS

Advertisement