Evita UK tour likely to come to Southampton?

Bob30
Stand-by
Milton Keynes,Glasgow,Sheffield,Norwich,Salford,Belfast already announced, do you think any more southern dates will be announced?

Ideally Southampton as i need to see this show!
Westend: Lion King,WWRY, Blood Brothers, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Woman In Black, Crazy For You, Wicked, Sweeney Todd, Much Ado About Nothing, A Chorus Line, Book Of Mormon, Merrily We Roll Along, Cripple of Inishmaan
Tours: Avenue Qx2, Grease, Sister Act,WWRY,Hairsprayx2, Never Forget, Blood Brothers x2, Singin' in the Rain, Legally Blonde,American Idiot x2, Phantom of the Opera, Beautiful Burnout, Our Countrys Good, The Ladykillers, Joseph,9-5, Rocky Horror, CATS
Regional: She Loves Me, Sweeney Todd, Kiss Me Kate, The Pajama Game, Barnum (Chichester) Metamorphosis (Lyric Hammersmith)Tristan and Yseult (Bristol Old Vic)
Tickets: Nevilles Island, Much Ado About Nothing
ClapYo'Hands
Broadway Legend
I hope they announce Bristol (one it normally visits) or Cardiff.
2014 Theatre: Strangers on a Train 3.5 * From Here To Eternity 3.5* Stephen Ward ***** The Full Monty ***** Fiddler on the Roof (UK Tour) *** Stephen Ward ***** Jersey Boys ***** Blithe Spirit ***** Wicked (UK Tour) *** Arcadia ** Dirty Rotten Scoundrels *** Urinetown ***** Charlie and the Chocolate Factory 3.5* Other Desert Cities **** Birdland **** The Phantom of the Opera **** Matthew Bourne's Swan Lake ***** In The Heights ***** Miss Saigon **** Clarence Darrow ***** Great Britain ****
Musical-Matt
Broadway Legend
The Bill Kenwright tour may make a return to the mayflower :) it was an ok tour :)
No Doubt Our Paths Will Cross Again ! Matt

Message Board

wicked plot help 6 Posts

BWW BLOGS