Lai Wah Heen- Metropolitan Hotel Toronto
Lai Wah Heen- Metropolitan Hotel Toronto|
* At the internationally renowned Lai Wah Heen, cuisine and culture come together to create an authentic Chinese dining experience that remains unrivaled amongst Toronto’s top-seated restaurants. Lai Wah Heen, meaning “a luxurious meeting place,” has achieved the superb quality and true character of the best Hong Kong restaurants. With accolades from; The New York Times - “the best dim sum in Toronto, maybe the best in North America”, Gourmet Magazine – “a sense of Hong Kong’s new culinary design” and enRoute Magazine – “edible masterpieces rarely savoured outside of Hong Kong”, Lai Wah Heen continues to deliver the highest standards to Toronto diners. The Lai Wah Heen team brings the latest trends in Chinese cuisine – exotic herbs and spices from the Pacific Rim, skillful use of tropical fruits and seafood dishes of exquisite refinement.
* Dining Style: Casual Elegant
* Cuisine: Chinese
* Neighborhood: Downtown Toronto
* Cross Street: Dundas Street West
* Menu: View menu on restaurant's website
* Price: CAN$51 and over
* Website: http://www.laiwahheen.com
* Email: email@example.com
* Phone: (416) 977-9899
* Hours of Operation: Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
* Payment Options:
AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, Visa
* Executive Chef: Ronny Lam
* Dress Code: Business Casual
* Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
* Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
* Public Transit: South West corner of Dundas Street and Chestnut street. Two blocks west of Dundas subway station. Two blocks east of St. Patrick subway station.
* Parking: Hotel Parking
* Parking Details: Complementary self park at hotel parking base on availability. $10.00 for valet parking service.
* Catering: Please contact Metropolitan Hotel catering department at (416) 597-6320 for details
* Private Party Facilities: Private room available for up to 20. Chef table available for up to 14.
* Private Party Contact: Manager (416) 977-9899
STAGE TUBE: Sneak Peek at Pivot's FREESTYLE LOVE SUPREME Special, Featuring Lin-Manuel Miranda!VIDEO: Lifetime's THE TRIP TO BOUNTIFUL, with Cicely Tyson, Premieres TonightBWW TV: Inside Opening Night of Broadway's ALL THE WAY with Bryan Cranston, Eric Lenox Abrams, Robert Schenkkan & MoreSTAGE TUBE: New TV Spot for Roundabout's VIOLET, Starring Sutton Foster!VIDEO: SESAME STREET Parodies LES MIS with 'Les Mousserables'STAGE TUBE: Funny or Die Sets Classic Hollywood Moments to FROZEN's 'Let It Go'STAGE TUBE: PIPPIN's Orion Griffiths on Returning to the Tony-Winning Show After InjuryBWW TV: ALL THE WAY's Opening Night Red Carpet with Diane Paulus, Santino Fontana & MoreVIDEO: Sneak Peek - Jonathan Groff Stars on Next Episode of HBO's LOOKINGVIDEO: Kristin Chenoweth and Conan O'Brien Sing Puccini!VIDEO: 'Adele Dazeem' Gives The Muppets a Glowing ReviewJessie J Performs 'On My Own' From LES MISERABLES & Reveals Passion For MusicalsBWW TV: Inside Opening Night of Jim Brochu's CHARACTER MANBWW TV: Watch Highlights from NY Philharmonic's SWEENEY TODD- with Emma Thompson, Christian Borle, Audra McDonald & More!VIDEO: Alan Cumming Talks Return to Broadway in CABARET on CBS