Lai Wah Heen- Metropolitan Hotel Toronto
Lai Wah Heen- Metropolitan Hotel Toronto|
* At the internationally renowned Lai Wah Heen, cuisine and culture come together to create an authentic Chinese dining experience that remains unrivaled amongst Toronto’s top-seated restaurants. Lai Wah Heen, meaning “a luxurious meeting place,” has achieved the superb quality and true character of the best Hong Kong restaurants. With accolades from; The New York Times - “the best dim sum in Toronto, maybe the best in North America”, Gourmet Magazine – “a sense of Hong Kong’s new culinary design” and enRoute Magazine – “edible masterpieces rarely savoured outside of Hong Kong”, Lai Wah Heen continues to deliver the highest standards to Toronto diners. The Lai Wah Heen team brings the latest trends in Chinese cuisine – exotic herbs and spices from the Pacific Rim, skillful use of tropical fruits and seafood dishes of exquisite refinement.
* Dining Style: Casual Elegant
* Cuisine: Chinese
* Neighborhood: Downtown Toronto
* Cross Street: Dundas Street West
* Menu: View menu on restaurant's website
* Price: CAN$51 and over
* Website: http://www.laiwahheen.com
* Email: email@example.com
* Phone: (416) 977-9899
* Hours of Operation: Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
* Payment Options:
AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, Visa
* Executive Chef: Ronny Lam
* Dress Code: Business Casual
* Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
* Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
* Public Transit: South West corner of Dundas Street and Chestnut street. Two blocks west of Dundas subway station. Two blocks east of St. Patrick subway station.
* Parking: Hotel Parking
* Parking Details: Complementary self park at hotel parking base on availability. $10.00 for valet parking service.
* Catering: Please contact Metropolitan Hotel catering department at (416) 597-6320 for details
* Private Party Facilities: Private room available for up to 20. Chef table available for up to 14.
* Private Party Contact: Manager (416) 977-9899
BWW TV: Meet the Company of LOVE AND HUMAN REMAINS- Paul Castro Jr.BWW TV: ROCKY Cast Fights From the Heart in Bryant Park!BWW TV: Meet the Company of LOVE AND HUMAN REMAINS- Zach McCoyVIDEO: Sneak Peek at JIMMY VAN HEUSEN: SWINGIN' WITH FRANK AND BING, Coming to PBS This AugustVIDEO: Joshua David Robinson Guest Stars in IAN, Episode 4 - 'Egg, Roll & Fight'BWW TV: Meet the Company of LOVE AND HUMAN REMAINS- Cassandra ParasSTAGE TUBE: EMERGING ARTISTS - Highly Commended!STAGE TUBE: Seth Rudetsky Deconstructs Barbra Streisand, JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR & More!VIDEO: Taye Diggs Reveals He Wants to Return for a Broadway Musical!BWW TV: STOMP Cast Gets Percussive in Bryant Park!VIDEO: Taye Diggs & John Legend Compete to Leave the Sexiest Voicemail on BravoBWW TV: Meet the Company of LOVE AND HUMAN REMAINS- Kerri Lynn MillerBWW TV: Cast of KINKY BOOTS First at Bat; Sings National Anthem at the Mets Game!BWW TV: Meet the Company of LOVE AND HUMAN REMAINS- Nicholas BaroudiBWW TV: Here They Go! James Snyder, Jackie Burns, LaChanze & More Sing IF/THEN in Bryant Park!BWW TV EXCLUSIVE: Go Inside the Making of the IF/THEN Cast Album with Idina Menzel & More!