Lai Wah Heen- Metropolitan Hotel Toronto
Lai Wah Heen- Metropolitan Hotel Toronto|
* At the internationally renowned Lai Wah Heen, cuisine and culture come together to create an authentic Chinese dining experience that remains unrivaled amongst Toronto’s top-seated restaurants. Lai Wah Heen, meaning “a luxurious meeting place,” has achieved the superb quality and true character of the best Hong Kong restaurants. With accolades from; The New York Times - “the best dim sum in Toronto, maybe the best in North America”, Gourmet Magazine – “a sense of Hong Kong’s new culinary design” and enRoute Magazine – “edible masterpieces rarely savoured outside of Hong Kong”, Lai Wah Heen continues to deliver the highest standards to Toronto diners. The Lai Wah Heen team brings the latest trends in Chinese cuisine – exotic herbs and spices from the Pacific Rim, skillful use of tropical fruits and seafood dishes of exquisite refinement.
* Dining Style: Casual Elegant
* Cuisine: Chinese
* Neighborhood: Downtown Toronto
* Cross Street: Dundas Street West
* Menu: View menu on restaurant's website
* Price: CAN$51 and over
* Website: http://www.laiwahheen.com
* Email: email@example.com
* Phone: (416) 977-9899
* Hours of Operation: Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
* Payment Options:
AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, Visa
* Executive Chef: Ronny Lam
* Dress Code: Business Casual
* Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
* Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
* Public Transit: South West corner of Dundas Street and Chestnut street. Two blocks west of Dundas subway station. Two blocks east of St. Patrick subway station.
* Parking: Hotel Parking
* Parking Details: Complementary self park at hotel parking base on availability. $10.00 for valet parking service.
* Catering: Please contact Metropolitan Hotel catering department at (416) 597-6320 for details
* Private Party Facilities: Private room available for up to 20. Chef table available for up to 14.
* Private Party Contact: Manager (416) 977-9899
BWW TV Exclusive: ON THE TOWN with the Hilarious Jackie Hoffman- Episode 9!BWW TV: Miss Idina Menzel's Performance at Bloomingdale's Window Unveiling? Watch it Here!VIDEO: INTO THE WOODS' Chris Pine Croons Sinatra on Upcoming ELLENVIDEO: First Look - New INTO THE WOODS Motion Poster Featuring Anna Kendrick!FIRST LISTEN: New Music from Liza Minnelli & Wynton Marsalis - 'Until the End'VIDEO: Kristin Chenoweth Takes On Oklahoma Trivia Quiz on THE TALK!VIDEO: Emily Blunt Reveals How She Saved Meryl Streep's Life on INTO THE WOODS SetVIDEO: Broadway's Alfonso Ribeiro Wins Season 19 of DANCING WITH THE STARS!VIDEO: Kristin Chenoweth Sings 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow' on THE TALK; Shows Off James Brown Moves on 'FERGUSON'SOUND OFF World Premiere Exclusive: Gwen Verdon Razzle Dazzles On THE ED SULLIVAN SHOWVIDEO: Allison Williams on Fueling to Fly in NBC's PETER PAN LIVE!STAGE TUBE: Telly Leung Sings 'What Makes A Man' from Broadway-Bound ALLEGIANCESTAGE TUBE: Idina Menzel Performs Holiday Favorites at iHeartRadio Christmas Special!VIDEO: Kristin Chenoweth Talks New Album, New Broadway Show & MoreVIDEO: First Look - Hugh Jackman Stars as Blackbeard in Live-Action PAN!