Lai Wah Heen- Metropolitan Hotel Toronto
Lai Wah Heen- Metropolitan Hotel Toronto|
* At the internationally renowned Lai Wah Heen, cuisine and culture come together to create an authentic Chinese dining experience that remains unrivaled amongst Toronto’s top-seated restaurants. Lai Wah Heen, meaning “a luxurious meeting place,” has achieved the superb quality and true character of the best Hong Kong restaurants. With accolades from; The New York Times - “the best dim sum in Toronto, maybe the best in North America”, Gourmet Magazine – “a sense of Hong Kong’s new culinary design” and enRoute Magazine – “edible masterpieces rarely savoured outside of Hong Kong”, Lai Wah Heen continues to deliver the highest standards to Toronto diners. The Lai Wah Heen team brings the latest trends in Chinese cuisine – exotic herbs and spices from the Pacific Rim, skillful use of tropical fruits and seafood dishes of exquisite refinement.
* Dining Style: Casual Elegant
* Cuisine: Chinese
* Neighborhood: Downtown Toronto
* Cross Street: Dundas Street West
* Menu: View menu on restaurant's website
* Price: CAN$51 and over
* Website: http://www.laiwahheen.com
* Email: email@example.com
* Phone: (416) 977-9899
* Hours of Operation: Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
* Payment Options:
AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, Visa
* Executive Chef: Ronny Lam
* Dress Code: Business Casual
* Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
* Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
* Public Transit: South West corner of Dundas Street and Chestnut street. Two blocks west of Dundas subway station. Two blocks east of St. Patrick subway station.
* Parking: Hotel Parking
* Parking Details: Complementary self park at hotel parking base on availability. $10.00 for valet parking service.
* Catering: Please contact Metropolitan Hotel catering department at (416) 597-6320 for details
* Private Party Facilities: Private room available for up to 20. Chef table available for up to 14.
* Private Party Contact: Manager (416) 977-9899
BWW TV: It's Puppy Playtime! Audra McDonald Hunts for a LADY DAY PoochBWW TV: Watch Highlights from Goodman Theatre's VENUS IN FURVIDEO: Liza Minnelli Talks New Tour, Ellen's Oscar Joke & More on TODAYSTAGE TUBE: Extended Sneak Peek at The Public's Return Engagement of HERE LIES LOVEBWW TV: Andrew Rannells and Stephanie J. Block Give Sneak Peek at NY Pops Concert!STAGE TUBE: On This Day 3/12- Liza MinnelliVIDEO: Watch All the Performances from GLEE's 'City of Angels' EpisodeVIDEO: Sneak Peek - Original Cast Returns for 100th Episode of GLEE!VIDEO: Kristin Chenoweth Talks 'Meet the Parents' Moment on CONANVIDEO: Hilarious 'Honest Trailer' for Disney's FROZENVIDEO: Sneak Peek - John Leguizamo's GHETTO KLOWN, Premiering on HBO 3/22STAGE TUBE: Make Way! Behind the Scenes of ALADDIN's Broadway SitzprobeBWW TV: Early Look at Broadway's New OF MICE AND MEN, Starring James FrancoSTAGE TUBE: Beth Leavel, Damon Kirsche and More Perform in AMERICAN SHOWSTOPPERS: AN EVENING OF JERRY HERMANExtended Performance Clips From 2013 BroadwayWorld Cabaret Awards!