Could anyone tell me thanks xx
ClapYo'Hands Profile PhotoClapYo'Hands Profile Photo
ClapYo'Hands
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Matilda Pre Show Annoucement?
Posted: 12/5/12 at 05:21pm
What about it?
2014 Theatre: Strangers on a Train 3.5 * From Here To Eternity 3.5* Stephen Ward ***** The Full Monty ***** Fiddler on the Roof (UK Tour) *** Stephen Ward ***** Jersey Boys ***** Blithe Spirit ***** Wicked (UK Tour) *** Arcadia ** Dirty Rotten Scoundrels *** Urinetown ***** Charlie and the Chocolate Factory 3.5* Other Desert Cities **** Birdland **** The Phantom of the Opera **** Matthew Bourne's Swan Lake ***** In The Heights ***** Miss Saigon **** Clarence Darrow ***** Great Britain **** The Crucible **** The Pajama Game **** Mamma Mia *** Anna Nicole **** Barnum (UK Tour) ***** Simon Callow: The Man Jesus *****
dyland
Stand-by
Stand-by
Posted: 12/5/12 at 05:35pm
what do they say? x
mfan123
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
Posted: 12/6/12 at 06:26pm
can i ask why? does it matter?
Phantom of London Profile PhotoPhantom of London Profile Photo
Phantom of London
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Posted: 12/7/12 at 12:48pm
I agree why does it matter?

But funny enough when I saw Matilda ago it had a pre show announcement form Ronnie Corbett asking us to pledge money after the show for actors charities. I gather other shows took part in this great initative and raised plenty of money.

So beause of the above, I think Matilda doesn't usually do a pre-show announcement.
Nickhutson Profile PhotoNickhutson Profile Photo
Nickhutson
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Posted: 12/7/12 at 04:02pm
It does sometimes.

It just says Welcome to Matilda - please turn off all mobiles and don't take photos.
Nick Hutson Co-Presenter/Producer MusicalTalk - The UK's Musical Theatre Podcast http://www.musicaltalk.co.uk
Mark_E Profile PhotoMark_E Profile Photo
Mark_E
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Posted: 12/7/12 at 05:38pm
I was there tonight. It's just a standard please turn off ur mobiles and no recording. Not a character one like Legally Blonde/Rock of Ages for example
2012 Shows!
The Railway Children, The Lion In Winter, The Comedy of Errors, Richard II, Pippin, The Ladykillers, Absent Friends, Shrek, Masterclass, Jersey Boys Rock Of Ages, Legally Blonde, Hay Fever, Singin' in the Rain, Abigail's Party, What the Butler Saw, Ragtime. [Booked] London Road, The Last of the Haussmans.
Phantom of London Profile PhotoPhantom of London Profile Photo
Phantom of London
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Posted: 12/7/12 at 06:37pm
Wow Mark where have you been? Good to see you back on here.
Nickhutson Profile PhotoNickhutson Profile Photo
Nickhutson
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Posted: 12/8/12 at 04:00am
The Trunch should do it - that'd get the kids to shut up!
Nick Hutson Co-Presenter/Producer MusicalTalk - The UK's Musical Theatre Podcast http://www.musicaltalk.co.uk
Mark_E Profile PhotoMark_E Profile Photo
Mark_E
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Posted: 12/8/12 at 08:38am
Haha, was on holiday for two weeks last month and just been so busy at work that I haven't been to see anything much recently.
2012 Shows!
The Railway Children, The Lion In Winter, The Comedy of Errors, Richard II, Pippin, The Ladykillers, Absent Friends, Shrek, Masterclass, Jersey Boys Rock Of Ages, Legally Blonde, Hay Fever, Singin' in the Rain, Abigail's Party, What the Butler Saw, Ragtime. [Booked] London Road, The Last of the Haussmans.

Save $$$ on Tickets to: