Random Farms Kids' Theater Announces Broadway-Packed Roster for Spring Benefit Concert
The Random Farms Kids' Theater, based in Westchester, NY, will host a benefit concert entitled Random Broadway on Monday, April 3 at 7pm, featuring performers from the Broadway community and beyond.
The concert will take place at the Tarrytown Music Hall, featuring more than a dozen musical theater artists who have committed the evening to help raise funds for the organization.
Hosted by Tyler Mount, with Musical Direction by Randy Redd (Parade, Ring of Fire, Million Dollar Quartet) and featuring Broadway performers:
- Nathan Lucrezio (Aladdin, Cinderella)
- Ali Stroker (Spring Awakening, Glee)
- Adam Halpin (Kinky Boots, Daddy Long Legs, Dogfight, Rent)
- Nick Barasch (She Loves Me, Edwin Drood, Leap of Faith, Random Farms alumni)
- Molly Hager (Waitress, Heathers)
- Cole Burden (Les Miserables, Bridges of Madison County)
- Anastacia McCleskey (Waitress, Violet, Book of Mormon, Priscilla, Hair, Tarzan)
- Brad Giovanine (Great Comet)
- Billy Joe Kiessling (Great Comet)
- Rachel Resheff (Fish in the Dark, Billy Elliot, Shrek, Random Farms alumni)
- Max Sangerman (Bandstand, Rockers on Broadway)
- Kalli Saringas (Daughter Of The Waves)
Two of these performers - Nick Barasch and Rachel Resheff, received their training at the Random Farms Kids' Theater before finding remarkable success on Broadway and beyond.
Random Farms Kids' Theater is a not-for-profit organization that introduces young people to the performing arts. Proceeds and donations from the concert will support the organization's financial aid fund, outreach initiatives, and K-12 theater programs. Through its award-winning educational theater programs, Random Farms teaches young people about music and theater, as well as invaluable life skills, such as confidence, team work, and overcoming fears. To date, Random Farms has awarded more than $150,000 in need-based financial aid to help children from low-income families access its performing arts programs. Additionally, the organization is well-known for its "Kids For A Cause" troupe, which engages young performers in community outreach activities.
For event and ticket information, or to donate in support of the Random Farms Kids' Theater, visit randomfarms.com/gala. Concert tickets are available to the public; Children ($95), Adults ($150), and Premium Tickets ($250 for all ages). Premium tickets include a backstage reception with the performers after the concert.