Abdul Latif (Hairspray) and Juan Betancur
Abdul Latif (Hairspray)
- Joffrey Ballet to Showcase Choreographers of Color in WINNING WORKS Program, 3/7 (Feb 10, 2015)
- Joffrey Ballet Presents Jennifer Archibald, Abdul Latif, & Stephanie Martinez in WINNING WORKS, 3/7-8 (Feb 10, 2015)
- The Joffrey Ballet Announces the Winners of the Fifth Annual Choreographers of Color Award (Oct 29, 2014)
- Winners of Joffrey Ballet's Choreographers of Color Award Announced (Oct 29, 2014)
- Atlantic Arts Foundation and Harlem Opera Theater to Present Britten's THE BURNING FIERY FURNACE, 5/12 (May 7, 2014)
- Grounded Aerial Brings EMOTIONALLY CHARGED CHOREOGRAPHY AMPLIFIED INTO THE AIR to the Lehman Center Tonight (Jan 25, 2014)
- Ballet Hispanico Selects Rosie Herrera for Instituto Coreografico, Now thru 1/29 (Jan 23, 2014)
- Grounded Aerial to Bring EMOTIONALLY CHARGED CHOREOGRAPHY AMPLIFIED INTO THE AIR to the Lehman Center, 1/25 (Dec 12, 2013)
- Ballet Hispanico Presents Works from 2012 Instituto Coreográfico Today, 6/15 (Jun 15, 2012)
- Ballet Hispanico Presents INSTITUTO COREOGRÁFICO 2012, Now thru 6/15 (Jun 14, 2012)
Off-Broadway's The Fantasticks Will Not Close on May 3
This Just In! Final 2015 Tony Awards Eligibility Rulings Are In for 18 Spring Shows!
Christian Borle & Cast of SOMETHING ROTTEN Perform on 'Today'!
BWW TV: Chita's Back! Watch the Broadway Legend Make Her Opening Night Entrance in THE VISIT
Check Out Broadway's Kristin Chenoweth as Special Edition Matel Barbie Doll!