FREEZE FRAME: Sneak Peek - TRIASSIC PARQ The Musical
Raucous and hilarious, TRIASSIC PARQ The Musical vividly brings together music, sex and singing dinosaurs in ways hitherto unimagined. Chaos is unleashed upon the not-so-prehistoric world when one dinosaur in a clan of females spontaneously turns male. The mutation spawns a chain reaction of identity crises, forcing the dinosaurs to question the very facts of life they've held as truth. TRIASSIC PARQ is an unflinching musical meditation on science, faith and love. Like all great tales laden with import, it is narrated by Morgan Freeman.
Lindsay Nicole Chambers appeared on Broadway in Hairspray, Legally Blonde and Lysistrata Jones, and she can currently be seen in the hit web sitcom “Submissions Only.” Brandon Espinoza’s Broadway credits include Les Miserables, The Will Rogers Follies, Gypsy, and Big, and he starred in MTC’s Captains Courageous, The Musical. Wade McCollum played title roles in Dracula at Geva and Hedwig and the Angry Itch in L.A. He also starred in Cabaret (Dallas Theater Center), I Am My Own Wife (PCS) and Angels in America (Portland Playhouse).Claire Neumann appeared in Boston Marriage (Hudson Stage Company) and The Spidey Project (The PIT), and she currently performs with the improvisation troupe Funkle Todd. Lee Seymour played title roles on the London stage in Hamlet (Shakespeare's Globe), Macbeth and The Man of Mode. Shelley Thomas most recently starred in The Odyssey (Old Globe). She appeared in the Broadway musical Brooklyn, and Off-Broadway in Zanna, Don’t! and On the Levee. Alex Wyse appeared in Lysistrata Jones on Broadway and Lost in Yonkers at Paper Mill and Cleveland Play House. Alex has a recurring role on HBO’s “Bored to Death.”
Co-author/composer Marshall Pailet is currently developing a new musical for the stage and screen with DreamWorks Theatricals/Animation. Other credits include Super Claudio Bros. (Best Musical DC Fringe '10); Who’s Your Baghdaddy, or How I Started the Iraq War (Woolly Mammoth, Best Musical DC Fringe ’11); On a Glorious Day (Houston Stages); Where It’s At (FringeNYC); and Loch Ness. Co-bookwriter/lyricist Bryce Norbitz is the Executive Producer of UglyRhino Productions. She has worked with Chicago Shakespeare Theater, Second City and The Public Theater. Co-bookwriter/lyricist Steve Wargo produced Keith Varney’s I Got Fired: A Revenge Musical at NYMF and he was the Founding Artistic Director of Personal Space Theatrics, where he directed and produced 14 productions.
- Photo Coverage: David Henry Hwang, Lynn Nottage & More Launch Cherry Lane Theatre's MENTOR PROJECT 2014
- Photo Flash: Remembering Christopher Evan Welch
- Up on the Marquee: ALADDIN
- Photo Coverage: Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation Celebrates 25th Anniversary
- Photo Coverage: BRONX BOMBERS Cast Films TV Commercial
- Photo Coverage: Debra Messing, Brian F. O'Byrne and Cast of MTC's OUTSIDE MULLINGAR Meet the Press!
- FREEZE FRAME: BRONX BOMBERS Cast Films TV Commercial
- FREEZE FRAME: Meet the Company of MTC's OUTSIDE MULLINGAR
- In the Spotlight Series: NO MAN'S LAND & WAITING FOR GODOT's Billy Crudup
- In the Spotlight Series: WAITING FOR GODOT & NO MAN'S LAND's Ian McKellen