Cameron Artigue Elected President of Arizona Theatre Company Board of Trustees
Cameron Artigue, an attorney with Gammage & Burnham in Phoenix, has been elected President of Arizona Theatre Company's Board of Trustees. Robert Glaser, Principle at PICOR Commercial Real Estate Properties in Tucson continues to serve as Chair.
Glaser and Artigue will be joined on the Executive Committee by:
• Immediate Past Chair - Michael Seiden, Former President and CEO of Western International University, Phoenix
• Vice President - Phoenix, Susan Segal, an attorney with Gust Rosenfeld PLC
• Vice President (Tucson) - Lynne Wood Dusenberry, University of Arizona - retired;
• Assistant Treasurer - Marc Erpenbeck, President and Chief Legal Counsel, George Brazil, Phoenix
Secretary - Robert Taylor, Senior Director of Regulatory Policy and Public Involvement, Salt River Project, Phoenix.
• Assistant Secretary - Dina Scalone-Romero, Executive Director, Therapeutic Riding of Tucson
For more information, visit www.arizonatheatre.org.
About Arizona Theatre Company: Touching lives through the power of theatre, Arizona Theatre Company (ATC), is the preeminent fully professional theatre in the state of Arizona. Boasting the largest seasonal subscriber base in the performing arts in Arizona, ATC is the only resident company in the US that is fully based in two cities providing its wide array of programming and community outreach across the region. Now in its 47th season, more than 130,000 people a year attend our performances at the historic Temple of Music and Art in Tucson, and the elegant Herberger Theater Center in downtown Phoenix. Each season of home-grown productions reflects the rich variety of world drama-from classics to contemporary plays, from musicals to new works-along with a wide array of community outreach programs, educational opportunities, access initiatives and new play programs. Designated The State Theatre of Arizona, ATC is led by Artistic Director David Ira Goldstein, Managing Director Jessica L. Andrews and a dedicated Board of Trustees.