MICHAEL STERLING is a successful entrepreneur of public relations and stage productions. Throughout the years, he has represented such icons as Elizabeth Taylor, Lance Armstrong, Scott Hamilton, Robert Goulet, Joan Collins, George Harrison, the Bee Gees, Andy Gibb, Donny and Marie Osmond and the Osmond Brothers, and Burt Bacharach and Carole Bayer Sager. He has also represented numerous theatre productions including Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat starring Andy Gibb on Broadway, the 30th Anniversary U.S. National Tour of The Fantasticks starring Robert Goulet, Broadway on Ice starring Scott Hamilton and Dorothy Hamill, Concert on Ice starring Dorothy Hamill, and Festival on Ice starring Tai Babilonia and Randy Gardner. In 2006, Sterling opened the award-winning cabaret Sterling's Upstairs at Vitello's in Studio City, CA dedicated to presenting the best of Broadway musical theatre performers in concert. The popular supper club is the most award-winning critically acclaimed such venue in the greater Los Angeles area. In October, 2009, Mr. Sterling created an alliance with Broadway World.com TV to co-produce and co-host television packages about select Los Angeles theatre. In May, 2010, he co-created the State of the Arts radio series for broadcast by LA Talk Radio.com, one of the world wide web's most successful and innovative radio sites. Presented by Breakdown Services, State of the Arts has become a popular weekly series co-produced and co-hosted by Mr. Sterling and actor Paul Stroili. www.msapr.net
JERRY EVANS has worked as a dancer, choreographer and director for over 28 years. The beginning of his career was highlighted by dancing in a Mikhail Baryshnikov television special. Today, Mr. Evans can now proudly boast of having worked with every major awards show, with every television network, and in every medium in which a dancer can work. With a successful professional dance career as his foundation, Evans then launched a stunning career in choreography that has been more than two decades in the making. Having choreographed numerous consecutive world tours for such artists as Reba McIntyre, Paula Abdul, and Chayenne, Evans has earned industry wide. With more than 20 feature films, 15 music videos, and 50 commercials to his choreography credentials, Jerry's reputation as the "commercial king" precedes him throughout the entertainment industry. In recognition of his achievements and contributions in dance, choreography, and production, Jerry has been honored with numerous, major industry and peer awards alike. In more recent years, Mr. Evans assembled a comprehensive knowledge of film and television camera directing based on his years of choreography experience. Whether on a set that requires single or multiple camera direction, Jerry is known for bringing his wealth of experience in film, television (both commercial and episodic), music videos, and live stage to any production. He is also the founder of JLE Media Group Inc. which specializes in hi-definition video production from conception to post-production. www.jlemediagroup.com
- BWW TV: Jennifer Kranz Wins LA's Next Great Stage Star 2014
- BWW TV: On the Red Carpet with Caroline Bowman, Josh Young, Sean MacLaughlin & More in EVITA at Pantages
- BWW TV: Behind the Scenes with the Cast and Creatives of WHEN YOU WISH: THE STORY OF WALT DISNEY at Freud Playhouse
- BWW TV: Robin Evan Willis, Jacquelyn Piro Donovan, Lee McDougall & More on the Red Carpet of THE WIZARD OF OZ Opening at Pantages
- BWW TV: Behind-the-Scenes with Valerie Perri, David Burnham and More in L.A.'S SUNSET BOULEVARD
- BWW TV: Stephen Moyer, Samantha Barks, Ashlee Simpson, Brooke Shields & More Talk CHICAGO at the Hollywood Bowl!
- BWW TV: Loni Anderson, Jo Anne Worley, Robert Townsend and More Red Carpet Arrivals of SISTER ACT at Pantages
- BWW TV: Andrew Rannells, Charo and More in the 29th Annual Musical Theatre Benefit, S.T.A.G.E.
- BWW TV: Max Ehrich, Jo Anne Worley, Bruce Vilanch and More On the Red Carpet of CATCH ME IF YOU CAN at Pantages
- BWW TV: Interviews and Behind-the-Scenes of Kander and Ebb's AND THE WORLD GOES 'ROUND